Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toronto Centre

votes: 3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject: Everyone in Trumpworld Knows He’s an Idiot Reply with quote

Quote:
Everyone in Trumpworld Knows He’s an Idiot

Seems as if this new book from Michael Wolffe is hitting all the marks and presenting the US Prez in his true light.

Should be fun to watch the spin since much of the contents are provable insofar as on tape for plenty of it and verified elsewhere.

And Trump, bless his orange tinted hair and tiny hands , gave the guy access galore . Much brought on by Bannon in allowing use of an Appointment badge instead of a press badge.

But most of this should be common fodder . A President does not have time to tweet about the NFL , players kneeling , juvenile attacks on other members of his caucus or Senate/congress .

Seems like they all now know he is unfit to be President yet they continue to do their best around the moron who they call President.

And what is really funny is that Murdoch had the same treatment done to him and yet Murdoch never said to Trump to not allow the guy access. He kept his mouth shut. Maybe...just maybe he (Murdoch) did so because Murdoch really feels as if "Trump is a fucking idiot"
Mnuchin ... Priebus ..Cohn..NSA McMaster all call him a dope/idiot.

But damn, that pales to Sec of State Tillerson called Trump a moron and refused to deny it ! The laughs keep on coming.

There is a gun forum I have been reading now for more than ten years, and it is mainly right wing conservative (US version). The overwhelming answer to debates about the President is " sorry your girl lost"

Sorry your girl lost.

Its funny because it is at once a fantastic answer and the worst answer one could give.

Fantastic in that it tells one that there is no answer. "Even tho my guy is horrible, incompetent and shouldnt be there, she isnt there and thats all that matters"

And the worst answer because there isn't any reasonable articulation as to why he is deserving.

This book should be good reading . Hopefully FOX news is working overtime for an angle to attack the credibility of the author. No surprise of course.
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troll alert: no point in responding, he hasn't read the book, nor has anyone else on here.
Toronto Centre

votes: 3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
Troll alert: no point in responding, he hasn't read the book, nor has anyone else on here.

LOL ! But those hundred articles on the net from people who have ?

Oh my, seems you have nothing so you label one a troll.

Not even a nice try, lame for sure.

You know what? You display many characteristics of the orange himself. Denial of things that are demonstrably true/false.

"Biggest inaugaration ever ! " Laughably false. You tried to confirm yet naw...failed bigly.

"NFL revenue down! " False, yet ascribed by you.

How I didnt see this sooner is not right. I will have to mend my ways with you, it would be unfair of me to treat you like you could think , posit, articulate to a reasonable level.

Sorry, I will try and make amends.

Jump to: