Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RCO

votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Canada offers reintegration support to ISIS figters Reply with quote

( a video not an article , Canada is apparently trying to de-radicalise and offer reintegration support to some former ISIS fighters and not going after them nearly as harshly as the UK or US is )

Global National

November 17 2017 8:16pm

Canada offers ‘reintegration support’ for ISIS fighters

The debate over what to do with Canadians who join ISIS, and fight with the so-called Islamic State is in the spotlight tonight. A British Government Minister says they should be killed. But is that morally right? David Akin delves into the moral dilemma.

https://globalnews.ca/video/3868046/canada-offers-reintegration-support-for-isis-fighters
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Reintegration support"? You have to consult your Dictionary of Newspeak to figure out just exactly what that means.

These are people who volunteered to join an army where one of the inducements is the traditional Moslem form of war, which includes extreme executions -- I think, here, of the four pilots they put in a steel crate, set up the cameras, and burned alive, but we shouldn't exclude the more prosaic forms of torture they enjoy, including beheading Christians, and of course, rape, pillage and selling their captives into slavery.

So we take those of us who were attracted to such activities, who have participated in some kind of wartime barbarism, if not so film-worthy as our examples. probably committed in the white heat of religious zeal ... a kind of religious ecstasy ... took the money ... and now, he wants to come home, where there are lots of Christians and Jews.

I wonder what would "reintegration support" for someone like that be?

I wonder what would the success rate be?

I wonder how does this compare to what our own troops get?

I wonder ... wonder ... wonder ... who gave these loonies ideas like that?

Maybe George Orwell? What he thought was a warning has turned out to be an instruction manual.
Bugs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We aren't supposed to talk about this, for fear of offending Moslems. Still ...

Quote:
Sweden: Rape Capital of the West
by Ingrid Carlqvist and Lars Hedegaard
February 14, 2015 at 5:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.

The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonbladet and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they actually were Somalis without Swedish citizenship. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

Isn't this the kind of thing everyone is afraid of? How do they create this situation where people feel they can't talk about these things? It's important to recognize certain unpleasant facts -- at least some times.
RCO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
"Reintegration support"? You have to consult your Dictionary of Newspeak to figure out just exactly what that means.

These are people who volunteered to join an army where one of the inducements is the traditional Moslem form of war, which includes extreme executions -- I think, here, of the four pilots they put in a steel crate, set up the cameras, and burned alive, but we shouldn't exclude the more prosaic forms of torture they enjoy, including beheading Christians, and of course, rape, pillage and selling their captives into slavery.

So we take those of us who were attracted to such activities, who have participated in some kind of wartime barbarism, if not so film-worthy as our examples. probably committed in the white heat of religious zeal ... a kind of religious ecstasy ... took the money ... and now, he wants to come home, where there are lots of Christians and Jews.

I wonder what would "reintegration support" for someone like that be?

I wonder what would the success rate be?

I wonder how does this compare to what our own troops get?

I wonder ... wonder ... wonder ... who gave these loonies ideas like that?

Maybe George Orwell? What he thought was a warning has turned out to be an instruction manual.

I wish the video and author David Akin provided more details as to exactly how many ISIS fighters have returned to Canada and exactly what assistance was being offered by the government to them , its still rather vague at this point
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
We aren't supposed to talk about this, for fear of offending Moslems. Still ...

Muslims?

How about not offending normal smart people with claptrap such as this?

But hey...keep on being an alt right pruveyor of bullshit. We have been down this road before and its been explained to you why this is, but you do like to spew nonsense.

Quote:
Sweden: Rape Capital of the West

Balderdash.
Quote:

Isn't this the kind of thing everyone is afraid of? How do they create this situation where people feel they can't talk about these things? It's important to recognize certain unpleasant facts -- at least some times.

Everyone should be afraid of some idiots agenda, yes...yuuuuuge concern.

Why do you perpetuate this crap? What purpose does it serve? Is it because you have some islamaphobic ideas?
Is it because you wont try and learn the truth?

Are you that gullible or just woefully uneducated?

Quote:
The figures peaked in 2014. The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Bra) says this rise is due to the changes to the legislation in 2013, which made it tougher.
Similar increases in the number of reported cases were seen in 2006, after new sex offence legislation came into force in April 2005.
Since then, Sweden has recorded every reported case of sexual violence separately.
That means, as Susanne Lekengard from Bra explains, that if a person comes to the police and reports being raped by a partner or husband every day for the past year, the police will record each of these events.
In many other countries these incidents would be recorded just once: one victim, one type of crime and one record.
Also, paying for sex became one of the crimes counted in the statistics.
During 2015, the year in which Sweden took the largest number of asylum seekers, the number of reported sex crimes and rapes actually decreased by 11% and 12% respectively compared with 2014 - 18,100 sex offences were reported to the police, of which 5,920 were classified as rape.
Preliminary figures for 2016 show a rise, bringing the latest figures close to 2014 values.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-39056786

lets keep going?
Quote:
What about an international comparison?
It is very hard to compare sex-related offences and rape across the world.
Police procedures and legal definitions vary widely around the world, making an international comparison meaningless.
The 2012 UN international rape rate comparison showed Sweden to have the highest rate of rape in Europe and the second highest in the world, but the report did not contain data for a total of 63 countries that did not submit any statistics, including, for example, South Africa, where other earlier surveys indicated a very high rape rate.
The most recent Eurostat data for the 28 EU countries also puts Sweden in the top spot.
But the agency warns that comparisons between different countries should be avoided because of differences between their legal and criminal justice systems, recording practices, reporting rates, efficiencies of criminal justice organisations and types of offences included in the categories.
There has also been a public debate in Sweden over the past two decades to raise awareness and encourage women to go to the police if they have been attacked.
This has resulted in a higher report rate than in other countries in Europe.

This one should speak right at you....the bold part for sure.
Quote:
"What we're hearing is a very, very extreme exaggeration based on a few isolated events, and the claim that it's related to immigration is more or less not true at all," says Jerzy Sarnecki, a criminologist at Stockholm University who has devoted his career to the study of criminality, ethnicity and age.

Sweden does indeed have far more reported cases of sexual assault than any other country. But it's not because Swedes – of any colour – are very criminal. It's because they're very feminist. In 2005, Sweden's Social Democratic government introduced a new sex-crime law with the world's most expansive definition of rape.

Imagine, for example, if your boss rubbed against you in an unwanted way at work once a week for a year. In Canada, this would potentially be a case of sexual assault. Under Germany's more limited laws, it would be zero cases. In Sweden, it would be tallied as 52 separate cases of rape. If you engaged in a half-dozen sex acts with your spouse, then later you felt you had not given consent, in Sweden that would be classified as six cases of rape.

The marked increase in rape cases during the 2000s is almost entirely a reflection of Sweden's deep public interest in sexual equality and the rights of women, not of attacks by newcomers.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/

Just to make sure you understand, which likely you will ignore and keep on spewing falsehoods....
Quote:

If we look specifically at sex offences, which the Fox News segment highlighted, there were 18,100 sex offenses reported to the police in 2015, down 11 percent from 2014, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.

The number of rapes reported decreased 12 percent between 2014 and 2015, to 5,920, the agency reported. The council noted that in Sweden, when a single case is reported, every incident associated with the case is also reported as an offense during the same year.

The amount of reported rape offenses has gone up in the last 10 years (2006-15), which the agency said can be partially attributed to new legislation in 2005 that augmented the types of acts that can be classified as rape.

"The effect of the statutory change appeared in the statistics such that the number of reported offences in respect of sexual coercion and exploitation declined in the years immediately following the statutory change while the number of reported rapes increased," according to the agency. In 2013, a rape offense was broadened "to include cases where the victim reacts passively."

A 2016 Swedish Crime Survey (which reflects crimes in 2015) found that 13.3 percent of about 11,900 survey respondents were exposed to one or more offenses (categories: assault, threats, sexual offences, robbery, fraud or harassment.)

The 13.3 percent in 2015 is an increase from 11.3 percent in 2014, but about the same level as in 2005, the survey said. The report does not make any reference to or distinction on crimes committed by immigrants.

http://www.politifact.com/trut.....nd-sweden/

Breitbart / Rebel/ Fox is that way ---->
Bugs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you came up with some substance, let me tip my hat to you. I understand, it's hard to deal with this subject without foaming over, which makes the feat doubly impressive. On the other hand, it's hard to respond rationally to an exasperated sputter.

You understand, I am only citing a website on this, albeit one that claims some expertise on the matter, and is kind of a soapbox for moderate Moslems. They claim to have quite a list of experts to call upon ... https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/experts/

1. Sweden as the rape capital of the West. Presumably western Europe and North America ... what would be the rape capital be if not Sweden? Belgium? Gosh, there's a lot of rapes there too, since the Muzzies started showing up. So Maybe. I guess the bigger point is that the more white cis-gendered men you have in society, the safer the women are.

Would that be an acceptable compromise as a way of showing how the arrival of large numbers of Moslems in a town corresponds with dramatic increases in violent crime and rapes? At least in Europe, that seems to be a recurring pattern.

2. Why this crap? Why not? Well, this is where you do a good thing. This is very sensitive information because, of course, if rapes and violent crimes increased by a lot ... it would mean that the people who are opposed to immigration have a rational case. It would mean they are not hateful bigots, but rather people who are concerned for their family members and themselves. Which is to say, they are pursuing their rational self-interest.

Would the BBC want to help an outbreak of rational self-interest spread? Pinch yourself. Awake? These numbers are probably about as reliable as US Department of Labour statistics are. The article is right -- statistics have often changed the way they count things to distort what the public will take from the results. This could very well be a case. We are right to be suspicious.

Bear in mind, this is a country where they convicted Julien Assange of rape, for consensual sex because of a condom malfunction. Not exactly the kind of jump-out-of-the-bushes rapes that most people have in mind.

The problem is you have an equal number of reports saying the opposite, and you have the same reaction in different countries.
Quote:
... Sweden’s crime-heavy immigrant neighborhoods emerged gradually through the accumulated effects of many decades of immigration. Several types of crimes such as gang shooting, arson, and sexual assault have increased in Sweden, but other categories such as assault, car thefts, and property crimes have decreased. The increase in sexual assault and violent crime is not as spectacular a development as the Fox News segment made it out to be. Even in Swedish immigrant enclaves, criminality is still fairly mild compared with U.S. crime hubs.
Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/.....p-fox-news

But it has gone up.

There is such a rise of Moslem violence against French Jews that many are leaving the country. In Germany, there is a governmental crisis over the immigration decisions of Frau Merkel. Violence is on the increase.

What Christians don't understand is that, for a Christian, morality ought to apply to everybody, regardless of religion. But Moslems don't believe that. They are more primitive. They are only required to act according to the Koran with other believers. They can screw non-believers with religious impunity, and in some cases are even encouraged to victimize them. You know the examples, I don't have to go down that tiresome list of mediaeval 'rights', such as the right to deceive non-believers. Or the concept of Dar al-Harb.

Not only that, but they are given a religious mission of ridding the world of unbelievers, who they feel 'pollute' an otherwise 'pure world of Sharia'. So they start out thinking our existence ruins everything for everybody.

It's hard to fit that in with modern commerce. Moslems treat Christians abominably. If they're so clever, why don't they do something with their own countries?
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
Since you came up with some substance, let me tip my hat to you. I understand, it's hard to deal with this subject without foaming over, which makes the feat doubly impressive.

Hard to deal with? What is? The facts?

The facts tell you this is not something to debate starting with the premise of 'rape capital'.
Quote:

You understand, I am only citing a website on this,

No, you are a purveyor of BS. The same as the last time you brought this up and got schooled .
I had to do it again.

If you keep stating the sun rises in the west, how many times will it take before you truly believe it?
Facts be damned.

Lets debunk your thoughts. We shall use the links provided.
Quote:

1. Sweden as the [b]NOT rape capital of the West.[/b] Presumably western Europe and North America ... what would be the rape capital be if not Sweden? Belgium?

Is there a point here?
Quote:

Would that be an acceptable compromise as a way of showing how the arrival of large numbers of Moslems in a town corresponds with dramatic increases in violent crime and rapes?
Sweden reports [i]lower [/i]rape stats in 2014 -2015. Blows that thought right to hell.
Quote:

2. Why this crap? Why not? Well, this is where you do a good thing. This is very sensitive information because, of course, if rapes and violent crimes increased by a lot ... it would mean that the people who are opposed to immigration have a rational case. It would mean they are not hateful bigots, but rather people who are concerned for their family members and themselves. Which is to say, they are pursuing their rational self-interest.

Holy hell you are thick.
The rates DROPPED... <---- that means less, lower, not as many....so #2 is claptrap.

The rest of this post is some cockamammy crap trying to look good.

When your whole foundation is built on bullshite...or water...it sinks really quick.

Blub
blub
Blub....

Want a life jacket?
Bugs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As some wag noticed, journalists cover news stories -- with a pillow, until they stop moving.

TC prefers to drown them.

Maybe he's being honest about his convictions. He probably is. But these are politicized topics, and 'evidence' is produced supporting both sides. Sometimes, the sources make it up. Think of the authoritative claims that were made in Al Gore's movie, for example. Yet, there's no sign of New York City disappearing under the waves.

But the truth will find its way.

These claims about violent crime in Sweden, and Norway, too, persist, despite 'official reports' issued by organizations with pompous names, but which are otherwise unknown. That's why I rely on the Gatestone Institute's research. They can sort through all of that stuff easier than I can.

Did anyone notice the kind of people that are behind Gatestone?
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:

TC prefers to drown them.

Only the blatant bullshit ones that dont rely on facts when facts are all that should be used.

Look, one can have an opinion on 'things' , but one cannot have an opinion on 'the sun rises in the west'.

The road youre going down is 'the sun rises in the west. ' That should be called out as a lie and devoid of any and all fact.
Quote:

Maybe he's being honest about his convictions. He probably is. But these are politicized topics, and 'evidence' is produced supporting both sides.

There is no other side in the debate.

Sweden changed the rules . The rules now say 'X'.

A woman complains here partner has rubbed her (physically) in a manner she does not agree with every night for exactly 1 year.
Swedens new rules are that this is now 365 sex assaults.
Canada? 1
USA? 1

Its not hard to understand.
Quote:

But the truth will find its way.

No, not really.

Some people, including you, have been schooled on this yet once again back at it spewing garbage.

Why?

Quote:
That's why I rely on the Gatestone Institute's research. They can sort through all of that stuff easier than I can.

Really? Then please accept my apologies for your serious lack of any skills when it comes to google or anything requiring education.

Let me help you out if I may?

Open Google...type in "truth behind the Sweden is rape capital of europe?"...or some such.

Every single answer you'd need will pop up on the page for your reading enjoyment.
Quote:

Did anyone notice the kind of people that are behind Gatestone?

A bit, but want to guess who isnt there any more?

The author of your linked story, and in fact states ....'...by Ingrid Carlqvist, Gatestone is no longer affiliated with her in any way."

Now that may lead to a discussion re; opinion on why she/they arent linked anymore.
RCO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( a video on this from the rebel although no one seems to know exactly what is being offered to these men when they return home or even how many exist ? )

November 20, 2017

Liberals to “reintegrate” Canadian ISIS fighters (while our allies kill theirs abroad)

Christopher Wilson
Rebel Commentator

Our allies in the fight against ISIS, handle their returning jihadis by stripping them of their citizenship or assassinating them on the battlefield but Canada’s weak response is to rehabilitate these traitors, and this should concern all Canadians.

As ISIS is decimated on the battle fields of Syria and Iraq following new direction under General Mattis and President Trump, those fighters with citizenship or roots in the west will either find another soft spot from which to continue their fight or return home to the West.

According to CSIS director Michael Coulombe, 60 of the 180 Canadians who have left to fight abroad have thus far returned home from participating in terror activities abroad.

When they come home, the Canadian government offers 'reintegration' to these individuals who present real security threats.

Watch as I explain how the UK is approaching this very real threat, and then try to imagine a member of our Liberal government suggesting such a tough approach.

Instead, last week Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale told CBC News:

"Canada does not engage in death squads, With the battlefield activity winding down, there is a very real question about where the foreign fighters go"

We know Trudeau is against stripping the Canadian citizenship of terrorists, a practice the previous Harper Conservatives employed. This past June the Liberals passed a law barring it even in the case of individuals convicted of terror ties.

Between Goodale's comments and the actions of our authorities it seems the Liberals believe being nice and compassionate to terrorist returnees is our approach, but where are the treason charges or the terror related charges?

https://www.therebel.media/liberals_to_reintegrate_canadian_isis_fighters_while_our_allies_kill_theirs_abroad
Bugs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More and more, it is apparent that Harper's long-term vision was a lot more 'approrpriate' to the situation that Justin's prancing about being the very vision of the thoughtlessly stupid idealist.

Gatestone tells us there's a wave of rape and violent crime in Sweden. TC tells us that Islam is a religion of peace. Who you gonna believe? All I know is it's so bad in Germany that the people tried mightily to throw their government out, after years of stability. And it looks like immigration is the reason. Immigration of moslems

Why take a chance?
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:

Gatestone BULLSHITS us there's a wave of rape and violent crime in Sweden.

To be factually correct.
Quote:

TC tells us that Islam is a religion of peace.

Nope, never have I.

More fake crap huh?
Bugs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even so, one has to wonder at what the success rate these "reintegration programs" is. Why do images from Clockwork Orange flash before my eyes? Certainly, the prisons are very effective in eliminating crime ... boy, somebody goes to those places, and you can bet -- they won't do that anymore!

Or do they come out more organized, with more ideas, and now plans so they can do their crimes without being caught?

Of course, the prisons don't deal with religious motivations. They just try to deter on a cost-benefit analysis. The way it really works is something like this: A guy gets caught doing X, and they'll keep him locked up long enough to make him realize his woman is on the loose, and is likely to start screwing somebody else soon, And then they let him know that next time, they'll keep him in long enough to make sure that happens.

And they keep them as comfortable as possible, otherwise.

I don't know if that works on religiously inspired psychopaths, which is probably what you are dealing with.
Bugs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been looking to see how many of these ISIS terrorists are involved in this dispute.

I suspect the MPs know, but are not mentioning the number.

Quote:
... “I have a concern about returning ISIS fighters and the whole policy of reintegration rather than incarceration for these people. I think all of us are concerned about that,” said Manitoba MP James Bezan.

“It is as if in July 1945, 60 ‘SS’ members headed back to Canada. This is totally unacceptable, especially for all of those who sacrificed so much for our country and our freedom,” noted Quebec MP Gerard Deltell.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trudeau-sparks-outrage-with-plan-to-reintegrate-isis-terrorists-into-canada

The implication is that there are 60 ISIS fighters who have Canadian papers. Or do, as a result of Trudeau's careless attitude about our safety. If Harper had his way, they could go back to Syria.

Whatever the number, I think there's every reason to believe that these people will be feted as heroes in their home mosques, and men will brag of their achievements against the infidel. And they will talk double-talk about jihad. But it's 60, or about that number, it gives us a sense of the scale of this problem

60 hardened veteran soldiers. Not soldiers like in the Canadian army where whole regiments are disbanded because they beat a thief to death. These are soldiers who killed prisoners for sport, and whose morale was raised by mass beheadings of stubborn Christians. These are guys who know how to fire automatic weapons and detonate explosives. These are men who've been the victors and have gotten the spoils, including particularly the daughters of the non-believers.

They say war changes people. Let's hope for the best.
Bugs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's true ... 60+ ISIS warriors coming, some of them to your neighbourhood ... soon.

Quote:
Goodale confirms 60 ISIS fighters in Canada
Air Date: Nov 20, 2017 3:55 PM ET

After repeated questions to PM Justin Trudeau and his Public Safety Minister, Ralph Goodale confirms there are at least 60 former ISIS fighters being watched.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politic.....-1.4410994

Query: If these people are Canadian citizens, why do they have to submit to any Orwellian "reintegration program" at all? Where's that power come from? Why aren't they just Canadians travelling overseas?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  

Jump to: