Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think it's an important 'right' that you can obtain "the personal opinions or views of an individual employed by a government institution given in the course of employment" …as it relates to you?
Yes
51%
 51%  [ 40 ]
No
48%
 48%  [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 78

don muntean

votes: 8

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The UNINTERRUPTED Google-telephone boycott of Wascana dental in Regina continues through today - God bless the police - they have not interfered.It is now been 11 years 3 months and 5 days since this began! Sad that an individual has to be reduced to this - to get rights in Canada - the country always howling up it's human rights image as an example to be followed...

God bless Google for them letting me use "Google Phone" for this boycott - it is quite obvious they have found a way to prevent their number from being blocked by Wascana dental - Google is in my opinion simply the top web based services provider on the web!

Just so everyone knows...this is still moving forward....
don muntean

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don muntean wrote:
On June 05, 2004 - I made a complaint to the Saskatchewan Information and Privacy Commissioner and I was ultimately told [among things] a report was being issued - then later in November 2006 I was finally told by the commissioner [with no explanation] that there wasn't going to be a report - what happened? There was a report as these email exchanges confirm:

Gary Dickson - the Privacy Commissioner once said to me "they have to make you happy and whole and only you know what can make you happy and whole" also - in speaking of a "meeting" that was to ensue with his report he said "bring your shopping list" - he also told me that in all his years in public and private service - he had "never seen a situation like this".

So what trounced that report? Was there political interference?

I think there was and of course Calvert's government was behind it...but they aren't the ones who put the final kibosh on my complaint [in late 2006].

Dickson's office sat on the completed HIPPA report - from May 2006 before dumping in November 2006!

I have more emails regarding the so-called report - letters from a Regina lawyer following his talking to Dickson about his investigation/report regarding this June 05, 2002 matter.

I respected Dickson and I still do - but I think that it's obvious that there was political interference - to suppress this issue and - he didn't go public with that

The UNINTERRUPTED Google-telephone boycott of Wascana dental in Regina continues through today

IT NOW INCLUDES SGI's HEAD OFFICE...AFTER ALL THIS TIME I'M FORCED TO MAKE BOYCOTT CALLS TO THE PRESIDENT OF SGI.

God bless the police - they have not interfered.

It is now been 11 years 3 months and 19 days since this IMPLANT ABUSE began!

Sad that an individual has to be reduced to this - to get rights in Canada - the country always howling up it's human rights image as an example to be followed...

God bless Google for them letting me use "Google Phone" for this boycott

It is quite obvious they have found a way to prevent their number from being blocked by Wascana dental AND SGI - Google is in my opinion simply the top web based services provider on the web!

Last edited by don muntean on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 am; edited 4 times in total
don muntean

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don muntean wrote:
don muntean wrote:
On June 05, 2004 - I made a complaint to the Saskatchewan Information and Privacy Commissioner and I was ultimately told [among things] a report was being issued - then later in November 2006 I was finally told by the commissioner [with no explanation] that there wasn't going to be a report - what happened? There was a report as these email exchanges confirm:

Gary Dickson - the Privacy Commissioner once said to me "they have to make you happy and whole and only you know what can make you happy and whole" also - in speaking of a "meeting" that was to ensue with his report he said "bring your shopping list" - he also told me that in all his years in public and private service - he had "never seen a situation like this".

I think there was and of course Calvert's government was behind it...but they aren't the ones who put the final kibosh on my complaint [in late 2006].

Dickson's office sat on the completed HIPPA report - from May 2006 before dumping in November 2006!

I have more emails regarding the so-called report - letters from a Regina lawyer following his talking to Dickson about his investigation/report regarding this June 05, 2002 matter.

I respected Dickson and I still do - but I think that it's obvious that there was political interference - to suppress this issue and - he didn't go public with that...

The UNINTERRUPTED Google-telephone boycott of Wascana dental in Regina continues through today

IT NOW INCLUDES SGI's HEAD OFFICE...AFTER ALL THIS TIME I'M FORCED TO MAKE BOYCOTT CALLS TO THE PRESIDENT OF SGI.

Sad that an individual has to be reduced to this - to get rights in Canada - the country always howling up it's human rights image as an example to be followed...

It is quite obvious they have found a way to prevent their number from being blocked by Wascana dental AND SGI - Google is in my opinion simply the top web based services provider on the web!

Received this letter today - vain threats will not do - what they haven't already contacted the local police? Yup to have to risk freedom for rights!!

don muntean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don muntean wrote:

Today I called the SGI lawyer who wrote the so-called desist letter I posted last week - I recorded the call...

The call speaks for itself - yes I was somewhat hyper in the call - but considering the stresses of this matter - I didn't say anything out-of-order.

If SGI thinks "he has psychological issues" is a good defense - that is very feeble. There are two independent X-rays and other evidences - simply denying it and calling me crazy isn't going to solve this problem.

http://youtu.be/7oHVwA7HsJY
don muntean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The criminal code reads:

"Every one who, without lawful excuse and with intent to harass any person, makes or causes to be made repeated telephone calls to that person is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction." [s. 372(3)]

A specific 'defense' wording is there for a reason. The language of the Code contemplates that there are times an individual might indeed have a "lawful excuse" to make "repeated telephone calls" to another individual.

I assert that, under these circumstances, one could reasonably argue having a "lawful excuse" to make "repeated telephone calls" - in connection to a boycott for a resolution of this outstanding and 'irregular' June 05, 2002 incident.

Further, the consideration of such a legitimate defense comes with application of mens rea, which is a legal concept surrounding 'state of mind' or in other-words 'intent'.

Of course, such so-called "repeated telephone calls" - as part of a boycott are not intended to "harass" - nor even to "alarm or annoy" the connected parties. I can defend this vigorously and quite legitimately.

It's nothing short of amazing - the amount of tenacity that God is giving me to deal with this original abuse, the fight for justice and the continued abuse along the way.

Without a doubt - were it not for God this matter would have overwhelmed me long ago. It did get the better of me for a time...

Ultimately, the teachings found in the ancient vedic scriptures have provided a solid foundation for me in this connection.

It has become my >duty< to see this matter to JUST closure.

"Anyone who gives up prescribed duties as troublesome or out of fear of bodily discomfort is said to have renounced in the mode of passion. Such action never leads to the elevation of renunciation." [Bhagavad Gita 18.8]

With detachment being very important in maintaining overall equilibrium - i have a gained a significant philosophical perspective on this matter - evident by the many postings here in this regard - yet it is of no question that i just give it all up on that basis. People have taunted me in this regard in the past.

What has been done to me can happen to others - in fact - we're as a technologically driven society - right now on the vanguard of the integration of implantable technologies - for many purposes, covert surveillance being just one.

In Canada we have a defined set of rights...

Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms:

7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice

8. Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure

12. Everyone has the right not to be subjected to any cruel and unusual treatment

An example of related jurisprudence:

"There is no question that personal autonomy, at least with respect to the right to make choices concerning one's own body, control over one's physical and psychological integrity, and basic human dignity are encompassed within security of the person, at least to the extent of freedom from criminal prohibitions which interfere with these." [Rodriguez v. British Columbia (Attorney General)]

This implant abuse trounces those three sections!

If i give up - they win. As long as i do not - there is no certainty to that 'SGI win'.

Apparently, they think that now - having an accumulation of years whereby i have continued to boycott/protest them is, combined with their feeble "psychological issues" a good defense. It isn't.

The accumulation of years - is the result of the concealment and evasion of this matter. The "psychological issues" angle is laughable in the face of the very real and objective medical evidence i have - 2 x-rays do not show "psychological issues" - rather they show metal hardware that was placed into my left maxilla sinus on June 05, 2002.

This lawyer thinks that he's dealing with a moron...

Saskatchewan Privacy Act::

Violation of privacy

2. It is a tort, actionable without proof of damage, for a person willfully and without claim of right, to violate the privacy of another person. R.S.S. 1978, c.P-24, s.2.

Limitation

*9. Repealed 2004, c.L-16.1, s.68

Crown is bound

11. The Crown is bound by this Act. R.S.S. 1978, c.P-24, s.11.

*(There's NO statute of limitations in the Privacy Act!

Saskatchewan Limitations Act:

Crown bound

4 This Act binds the Crown. 2004, c.L-16.1, s.4.

Concealment

17 The limitation periods established by this Act or any other Act or regulation
are suspended during any time in which the person against whom the claim is
made:

(a) wilfully conceals from the claimant the fact that injury, loss or damage
has occurred, that it was caused by or contributed to by an act or omission or
that the act or omission was that of the person against whom the claim is
made; or

(b) wilfully misleads the claimant as to the appropriateness of a proceeding
as a means of remedying the injury, loss or damage. 2004, c.L-16.1, s.17.
don muntean

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don muntean wrote:
don muntean wrote:
don muntean wrote:

I respected Dickson and I still do - but I think that it's obvious that there was political interference - to suppress this issue and - he didn't go public with that...

Received this letter today - vain threats will not do - what they haven't already contacted the local police? Yup to have to risk freedom for rights!!

The UNINTERRUPTED & LAWFUL Google-telephone boycott of Wascana dental in Regina continues through today...

IT CONTINUES TO INCLUDES SGI's HEAD OFFICE...AFTER ALL THIS TIME I'M FORCED TO MAKE BOYCOTT CALLS TO THE PRESIDENT OF SGI.

WHY CAN'T SGI BLOCK THIS GOOGLE PHONE? LOOKS LIKE THE WINDS ARE TURING IN MY FAVOR AT LAST...THEY DO NOT LIKE THE CALLS NO DOUBT AND I DON NOT LIKE MAKING THEM - BUT - THEY KNOW THAT THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE TO THIS BUT A LEGITIMATE RESOLUTION.

I'M SO THANKFUL FOR MOOSE JAW POLICE SERVICE AND THE APPARENTLY FAIR CROWN PROSECUTORS IN THIS CITY. GOD BLESS THEM!!!
don muntean

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNINTERRUPTED & LAWFUL Google-telephone boycott of Wascana dental and SGI head office continues today - SO THANKFUL FOR MJ POLICE SERVICE!

They are each getting up to 90 calls - a day. In no manner do I like having to place them - yet - I'm grateful that i can make them!

Wascana dental and SGI must understand that they cannot block the Google phone and the local authorities are not being manipulated by them and their now desperate attempts to trounce me and my lawful boycott.
don muntean

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i guess i don't have any rights after all - on the night of November 06th - I WAS ARRESTED AND CHARGED with making harassing calls - yup no justice for me and - NO ONE CARES!

I cannot fathom how my charter and legal rights have been so thoroughly stomped out - i have TWO independent x-rays and other evidences [many posted on this site] - among them the fact that Falconer and Katz both lied during the Review by the Privacy Commissioner - additionally Falconer lied in her 2004 police statements - BUT none of that matters!!

Yeah i know they're all likely reading this too AND they know the truth about this matter...

So i have to now go and fight two sets of charges - one for the dentist and one for SGI - one in Regina next month and the other in January here - yup the fight of my life and - I'm ON MY OWN - feeling very let down and broken...dehumanized.

Oh and these current charges involving Falconer [among inconsistencies] has me calling her: from June 01, 2002 - that's correct - 4 days before the procedure!!!!

No doubt Falconer's credibility is going to be in question over this point...along with many others.

It's quite an understatement to say I'm tired of this entire ordeal.

Tired of the implant abuse itself and the struggle to get it resolved - with so many people assuming I'm so-called 'crazy' - while Ignoring the two independent x-rays and the many inconsistencies with their version. No one wants to know what that is like - to have such a heinous thing happen to them and to have people call them crazy when they try to speak out about it! I have MORE to say about this point - later.

Earlier that day I had a 57 minute discussion with an SGI lawyer - a number of good points were covered - I'm glad I got this call earlier that day. This is a good one hour call with an SGI lawyer - anyone listening objectively will hear just how disingenuous SGI is - they of course are alleging "criminal harassment" - you'll hear my reply to that and more.

Mr. Harman suggested that I might be embarrassed by this call - having stated that at one point - i do doubt it!

http://youtu.be/6uwKAfCj3pE
don muntean

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something has been bugging me - how/why is a Tory connected lawyer [Luc Leclair] representing that monster [Luca Magnotta] and who is paying for it? How can a disgusting demon VERY worthy of a death penalty get a >real< lawyer & me - a regular guy fighting for his rights - not? I sure wish I could get some kind of break...it's really disheartening to fight a human rights abuse for a decade+ alone AND now with 2 sets of bogus phone harassment charges - who cares in the legal and civil rights circles?
don muntean

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don muntean wrote:
Well i guess i don't have any rights after all - on the night of November 06th - I WAS ARRESTED AND CHARGED with making harassing calls - yup no justice for me and - NO ONE CARES!

I cannot fathom how my charter and legal rights have been so thoroughly stomped out - i have TWO independent x-rays and other evidences [many posted on this site] - among them the fact that Falconer and Katz both lied during the Review by the Privacy Commissioner - additionally Falconer lied in her 2004 police statements - BUT none of that matters!!

Yeah i know they're all likely reading this too AND they know the truth about this matter...

So i have to now go and fight two sets of charges - one for the dentist and one for SGI - one in Regina next month and the other in January here - yup the fight of my life and - I'm ON MY OWN - feeling very let down and broken...dehumanized.

Oh and these current charges involving Falconer [among inconsistencies] has me calling her: from June 01, 2002 - that's correct - 4 days before the procedure!!!!

No doubt Falconer's credibility is going to be in question over this point...along with many others.

It's quite an understatement to say I'm tired of this entire ordeal.

Tired of the implant abuse itself and the struggle to get it resolved - with so many people assuming I'm so-called 'crazy' - while Ignoring the two independent x-rays and the many inconsistencies with their version. No one wants to know what that is like - to have such a heinous thing happen to them and to have people call them crazy when they try to speak out about it! I have MORE to say about this point - later.

Earlier that day I had a 57 minute discussion with an SGI lawyer - a number of good points were covered - I'm glad I got this call earlier that day. This is a good one hour call with an SGI lawyer - anyone listening objectively will hear just how disingenuous SGI is - they of course are alleging "criminal harassment" - you'll hear my reply to that and more.

Mr. Harman suggested that I might be embarrassed by this call - having stated that at one point - i do doubt it!

http://youtu.be/6uwKAfCj3pE

In two days it will be the 12th Christmas with this implant in my maxilla sinus - two independent x-rays and all the other evidences account for nothing in this....

Now I face two sets of charges and - with no lawyer - I will have to let go of legal aid lawyers - due to the fact that they will want me to plea bargain and not want to go to trial on these matters - sad to have to be fighting spurious charges - for boycotting with the telephone and - I may in fact go to jail - yes indeed this is a very merry Christmas for me.

The Sask Party government and the Conservative government have let me down.

I might just as well accept that fact already. I never wanted to accept it before because even a sliver of hope is something - yet after all this time [they had a second x-ray and doctor's letter in November 2010] it is clear that they don't care about me nor the "rule of law" - that we hear so much about.

Yes I will still vote for them - despite forsaking me - they have been good for Saskatchewan and Canada - and the alternative party's are perhaps even more likely to stomp me and my protest out.

So as I go into the 12th year with this implant abuse I feel broken and abused - more than ever.

Just wait till I get that dentist on the stand in the court - lawyer or not - she has plenty of reasons to NOT want to swear an oath and then be confronted with her fabrications and embellishments - I'm biding my time - I know that her credibility is going to be impeached and - she is thus going to create for herself and the others a serious problem in the courts.

I may be alone and facing so much hell but I will not back down...
don muntean

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So of course, I won't be walking away from Dr. Falconer's false charges - as such - court is pending and - I look forward to seeing Dr. Falconer's credibility impeached. I have a lawful excuse for making the boycott/protest calls - there are two version of events here and the evidences [including her many lies] support my version.

They would be wise to resolve this matter before Dr. Falconer's very conflicted position is confirmed in court.
don muntean

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don muntean wrote:
So of course, I won't be walking away from Dr. Falconer's false charges - as such - court is pending and - I look forward to seeing Dr. Falconer's credibility impeached. I have a lawful excuse for making the boycott/protest calls - there are two version of events here and the evidences [including her many lies] support my version.

They would be wise to resolve this matter before Dr. Falconer's very conflicted position is confirmed in court.

Perhaps Dr. Falconer ought to look up the legal definition of "clean hands" - in going to court - this shall be very detrimental to her case:

"a rule of law that a person coming to court with a lawsuit or petition for a court order must be free from unfair conduct (have "clean hands" or not have done anything wrong) in regard to the subject matter of his/her claim."

It was 140 months ago today that this procedure was performed by Dr. Falconer.
don muntean

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina legal aid lawyer is off my case - he opted out because i will not plead a "psychiatric defense" - he refuses to take the evidences I have along with the credibility issues of Dr. Falconer before the court. On my own...I just cannot imagine why I deserve this. Of course for my own protection - I am forced to record all calls regarding this matter. The two calls with this lawyer speak volumes - should I publish them online - so people can objectively understand this - lack of representation.
don muntean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trial is set for July...

So on Thursday - during the case management hearing - the crown prosecutor's attempt to AGAIN falsely profile me as crazy [with a goal to have me committed] - failed.

When this bogus "mental health" issue was advanced - I merely held up the x-ray, radiologist's report and letter of confirmation from a doctor - with brief explanations.

The Judge moved discussion away from the topic.

Crown then stated to the judge that i have been "terrorizing" the dentist for years - a very poor characterization. The intended effect?

Of course, any such statements by crown counsel at trial - shall be objectionable.

Naturally, since I'm self-represented - I will have to conduct the cross-examination of the witnesses. In trying to further this noted false profile - the crown entered a motion for court appointed counsel - to conduct the examinations on my behalf.

This "terrorizing" comment was leveraged to feign some trumped-up fear on the dentist's part - the court denied their application.

I was upset about self-representing at this upcoming trial - now i see it's the only way to get a FULL & legitimate defense - I'm confident!

With its fabrication/embellishment - the lack of veracity within the dentist's version shall be under close scrutiny in cross examination...Why don't they just settle the matter already.

The charge: s. 372(3) of the Criminal Code:

"Every one who, without lawful excuse and with intent to harass any person, makes or causes to be made repeated telephone calls to that person is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction."

I assert that, under these circumstances, one could reasonably argue having a "lawful excuse" to make "repeated telephone calls" - in connection to a boycott of this business - for a resolution of this outstanding and 'irregular' June 05, 2002 incident.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  

Jump to: