Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toronto Centre

votes: 3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

delete

Last edited by Toronto Centre on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually post with a pseudonym. There are lots of crazies in this world.
don muntean

votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
I usually post with a pseudonym. There are lots of crazies in this world.

Yup! there IS that consideration too! LOL! That said - you don't do 'all' your postings with a pseudonym...so in my opinion - you're not among the chronic hiders...
don muntean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
delete

Hmmm. "Deleted" So what was wrong with this posting?
don muntean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don muntean wrote:
In all actuality, we should avoid discussions with those seeking 'vain pseudo-empirical wranglings' - whose postings can tend to be more subjective opinion material - and less objective observation - they generally post false or otherwise skewed observations and such discourses end up - a waste of time - since they consistently digress into circular discussions.

Toronto Centre wrote:

Is that directed to me or the other guy?

I was directing it at 'some' of your material. You have done that on this forum TC...others do it too [even me!].

Yes - Edmund ended up indulging in wordy pissing contests and for what? Seems like he can let himself go on and on into circular discussions in an attempt to out-write the others...what is the result? This isn't a word contest...

Toronto Centre wrote:
What I do in my profession may or may not jibe with some of the stuff I write. I do not want my clients reading bringing it back to my business life. If they are supporters of the Great Satan, so am I !
If they communists and into three legged women....so am I !
As long as the keep sending the money, I can be anything they want.

I will not jeopardize that for anything.

Well that is an interesting answer! So either you're an immigration lawyer or perhaps - a lobbyist?

Update: I just looked at your profile and it says "broker". There are immigration brokers. What kind of broker are you?

Still don't know why it would matter to your 'clients' what your personal opinions are - of course that would depend on 'who' those clients are.

"If they are supporters of the Great Satan, so am I" - "the Great Satan" - that euphemism is usually used by Islamists - when making reference to 'the west' - so I'm not sure what you're saying here...you're an opportunist in the sense that you will do business with anyone - including enemies of the west?

"If they communists and into three legged women....so am I ! As long as the keep sending the money, I can be anything they want."

That's pretty clear...LOL!

Last edited by don muntean on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:58 am; edited 5 times in total
don muntean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One other point about user pseudonyms...people wearing a mask of sorts can seemingly post as different people as needed or desired, how many people come and post as such and such handle and then later have to change that handle to some other - to continue posting? It's dishonest really. Over the last 11 years of online forum participation I have seen that happen, of course writing styles and other content markers usually re-identify such users. LOL!

P.S. one last thought...there actually is merit to the vast numbers of people posting with a pseudonym - many people are just too self conscious to share thoughts and feelings upfront/openly - legitimate thoughts and feelings.

So if it's needed...putting on anonymity to engage in the public discussions then - that is better than not! Most people I personally know are in this category...
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don muntean wrote:
Toronto Centre wrote:
delete

Hmmm. "Deleted" So what was wrong with this posting?

Was a double post
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
="don munteanYes - Edmund ended up indulging in wordy pissing contests and for what? Seems like he can let himself go on and on into circular discussions in an attempt to out-write the others...what is the result? This isn't a word contest...

For a self described 'writer' he ...well , I dont need to slag the poor fellow, but his use of English was a tad suspect.
Quote:

Toronto Centre wrote:
What I do in my profession may or may not jibe with some of the stuff I write. I do not want my clients reading bringing it back to my business life. If they are supporters of the Great Satan, so am I !
If they communists and into three legged women....so am I !
As long as the keep sending the money, I can be anything they want.

I will not jeopardize that for anything.

Well that is an interesting answer! So either you're an immigration lawyer or perhaps - a lobbyist?

Update: I just looked at your profile and it says "broker". There are immigration brokers. What kind of broker are you?

Sorry, I prefer not to say. Lets just say I 'broker' things
Quote:

Still don't know why it would matter to your 'clients' what your personal opinions are - of course that would depend on 'who' those clients are.

"If they are supporters of the Great Satan, so am I" - "the Great Satan" - that euphemism is usually used by Islamists - when making reference to 'the west' - so I'm not sure what you're saying here...you're an opportunist in the sense that you will do business with anyone - including enemies of the west?

"If they communists and into three legged women....so am I ! As long as the keep sending the money, I can be anything they want."

That's pretty clear...LOL!

[/quote]

If I decided I didnt like something and posted about it, say religion or one of the churches and had a client who loved both, it would not be in my interest to piss off the money man would it.

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: