Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



Goto page 1, 2  Next  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would you choose?
Stephen Harper, Prime Minister & Statesman
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Pierre Karl Péladeau, CEO of Quebecor Inc
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Walter J. Natynczyk, Chief of the defence Staff of the Canadina Forces
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Arlene Bynon, Political Radio Host
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Roy Green, Corus Radio Host
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Margaret Attwood, Author & Library Activist
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Author Message
Edmund Onward James





Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1317
Reputation: 55
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Canadian Person of the Year Reply with quote

Though I am a Harperite, and the Conservatives won a majority, I choose Péladeau for SUN MEDIA, especially SUN NEWS, and for confronting CBC.

I include Margart Attwood to indulge my satire.

Macleans Magazine and other periodicals would probably wait until mid December, but the members of Bogging Tories and Blue Canada forums will choose someone worthy, and perhaops comment why, before the left list their selections, such as David Suzuki.
Edmund Onward James





Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1317
Reputation: 55
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11 viewers and no vote and/or comment. Is this forum dwindling? Or perhaps the viewers are not forum members just gawkers or media-types.

At least Cosmo, RCO and a few others will comment.
Toronto Centre





Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 602
Reputation: 92.2Reputation: 92.2
votes: 3
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edmund Onward James wrote:
11 viewers and no vote and/or comment. Is this forum dwindling? Or perhaps the viewers are not forum members just gawkers or media-types.

At least Cosmo, RCO and a few others will comment.


Here is a hint, of the 7 you post, two are worthy of some mention.Harper and 'Other'

Arlene Bynon , Roy Green ? Seriously? LOL

Perhaps an option of adding someone worthy instead of some mastabatory fantasy person of yours would elicit some response.
But knowing you, that cannot happen, you know all and see all and love to read your own words.

Why, maybe some Kings and Queens , Presidents and other high ranking officials will chime in and vote. They all read your blog, you've told us so many times.

Enjoy your one man poll.
Edmund Onward James





Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1317
Reputation: 55
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
Edmund Onward James wrote:
11 viewers and no vote and/or comment. Is this forum dwindling? Or perhaps the viewers are not forum members just gawkers or media-types.

At least Cosmo, RCO and a few others will comment.


Here is a hint, of the 7 you post, two are worthy of some mention.Harper and 'Other'

Arlene Bynon , Roy Green ? Seriously? LOL

Perhaps an option of adding someone worthy instead of some mastabatory fantasy person of yours would elicit some response.
But knowing you, that cannot happen, you know all and see all and love to read your own words.

Why, maybe some Kings and Queens , Presidents and other high ranking officials will chime in and vote. They all read your blog, you've told us so many times.

Enjoy your one man poll.


You are such a stupid fellow, actually ignorant about so many things most of the time. I did say satire, satirical. Your rep on Blue Canada is equal to your IQ, very, very low, so you skip over to Blogging Tories. Yet to contribute anything worthwhile, or you bitch like a handful of those who utilize the forum for the same reason. Seldom anyhting positive. They are either libertarians that are not sure or too far to the right. Thoise who are pro-military, cops, and tough crime laws are acceptable, in my humble opinion.

And you are not aware who Roy Green is and how respected he is. Radio, today, is more important than TV and printed media. In America, a huge amount of people listen to politics on the radio. And there are many Canadaians as well who listen because the programs are live. As far as the women, well nobody came to mind, but I bet you read Attwood and think she is brilliant, even in politics.

And for that reason I placed "Other". Moron. And who did you select? No one but your inane comments. In Blue Canada you chose Layton. Says it all about you.

Such a loser. Do you think that all the people who view this forum are conservatives or forum members? Of course you do because you suffer imbecility.

There are viewers who monitor and others who do not wish to partake. If they come across like you better they don't or they face counter-intelligence.

Why don't you post a thread and see who and what you come up with. If they are like you then time to move on.

You might notice that most members have gone on either to their own weblogs or other forums, maybe because they cannot tolerate your silliness and limited knowledge and experience.
Edmund Onward James





Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1317
Reputation: 55
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

116 viewers and only 3 votes. And the third one doesn't list who. What a bunch of conservatives on this forum. You seem to criticize Harper though. I can make a list, but you know who you are,. hiding behind your monikers and avatars. Not one vote for him.

Mind you, this isn't an exciting poll, I suppose. Or are you people of the same ilk as TC and pissedmyself.?


Last edited by Edmund Onward James on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Pissedoff





Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 474
Reputation: 145.6
votes: 3
Location: Ontario

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Harperbot dickhead spews again and you wonder why people wont talk to you. They know they won't get any sense just insults and threats.
Until you can act like a civilised person instead of like a liberal elite you will be ignored.
By the way do NOT bring me into your argument again behind my back or I will see about having you removed from this blogroll.
Edmund Onward James





Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1317
Reputation: 55
votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pissedoff wrote:
The Harperbot dickhead spews again and you wonder why people wont talk to you. They know they won't get any sense just insults and threats.
Until you can act like a civilised person instead of like a liberal elite you will be ignored.
By the way do NOT bring me into your argument again behind my back or I will see about having you removed from this blogroll.


Behind your back pissedmyself? Never. You found my dislike of you and your comment didn't you.

This forum was infiltrated with everybody but conservatives with conservative values, like you, who thinks he knows and joined in 2006. a hanger on who has done little to promote or state positive things.

Indeed, there are who think they are smart conservatives and know what to do, what's right more than PM Harper and his capable ministers: tpsdoodle, machiavelli (although sometimes he or she comes through with engaging stuff), Toronto Centre and you who keeps pissing on himself. What a massive group. 3 or 4. Whyd on't you start your own forum of like kinds or did you think this was yours and you had control?

If you check all the postings they do not get many comments, except you lot. One of the reasons many interesting and wise readers have spent time with Blue Canada. Although, there are some fine people such as Cosmostein, RCO, Don etc. on Blogging Tories forum.

I have no interest exchanging with ignorant people like you who resort to expletives because your vocabulary is impoverished. I joined to learn and/or inform. Many, many people read what I have posted and probably aware if they have nothing to add they don't comment. Whereas you...

You probably joined to bitch. What have you contributed that makes sense, any threads at all? Not that I have read or would from here on in.

So go ahead and give it your best shot to have me removed you twit. Notice the word isn't like the one that you used "i" replaced with an "a".

It's good that you wear diapers when you piss on yourself.
Toronto Centre





Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 602
Reputation: 92.2Reputation: 92.2
votes: 3
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You are such a stupid fellow, actually ignorant about so many things most of the time.

Ignorant ...of what? Typical of you to speak of something that only you know of.

Come on old man, let us all know what I am ignorant of...please?

Truth is, I am ignorant of many things, we all are. I do read and learn from others here. Thats why I am on here.

You of course prove it all the time with your sophomoric and weasalling posts. Just so you know what I mean, you have a habit of posting a thought, whereby you will state something along the lines of " well X will certainly happen soon"...then you add a sentence right after saying "Maybe". Good lord that is funny to see. It says, emphatically, that you really dont know. Which is fine of course, but you do state it will happen. LOL
Quote:

I did say satire, satirical.

Best read again there Pops. . You added Atwood for satirical reasons.

Quote:

And you are not aware who Roy Green is and how respected he is. Radio, today, is more important than TV and printed media. In America, a huge amount of people listen to politics on the radio. And there are many Canadaians as well who listen because the programs are live. As far as the women, well nobody came to mind, but I bet you read Attwood and think she is brilliant, even in politics.

I am not huh? Well, please tell me what else I dont know, as if you could. Please stop with the humour, you are killing me!!

Perhaps you have a cite that will reflect your sentiments that radio is more important then TV and print media? Please post something that backs you up.
Quote:

And for that reason I placed "Other". Moron. And who did you select? No one but your inane comments. In Blue Canada you chose Layton. Says it all about you.

Old folks and ability to read sucks huh? Maybe your Depends are full? I didnt pick Layton, but then again, I am not surprised to see you BS about that too. Come on Pops, get with the program.
Quote:
There are viewers who monitor and others who do not wish to partake. If they come across like you better they don't or they face counter-intelligence.

You are correct there are some who monitor. But I suspect they dont get any counter -intelligence from you. I mean , come on, stop with the laughs will ya ?

Quote:
You might notice that most members have gone on either to their own weblogs or other forums, maybe because they cannot tolerate your silliness and limited knowledge and experience.

Pretty sure if I was being a moron, or talking non sense they would inform me and I would listen. Certainly would not fire back insults, moronic rantings and plain silliness like our resident Depends wearer does. (pssst......that would be you Pops!)

By you own admission...
Quote:
11 viewers and no vote and/or comment.
...perhaps they too think it was some silly mastabatory journey of yours?

It was and remains a dumb poll, of which you are free to knock yourself out with.

You do have a penchant of attacking the person rather the idea, of which I am guilty here in this post. Mea culpa , but your penchant for invoking names of posters who had no part and parcel of this thread, or other threads, is a tad bothersome, lucky though it gets countered by the sheer whimsy and folly of your silly posts. Keep that up will you mr internet tough guy?
Toronto Centre





Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 602
Reputation: 92.2Reputation: 92.2
votes: 3
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

185 views, 3 votes.

Woo Hoo ! Taking off into the stratosphere !
Edmund Onward James





Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1317
Reputation: 55
votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
185 views, 3 votes.

Woo Hoo ! Taking off into the stratosphere !


I am so pleased you made your comments. One just has to read your postings to realize how lonely you are and have been searching for people of the same mind, such as several I have mentioned in other threads who are anti-Harper or limited or are trolls.

Your rep in Blue Canada is what minus 18 or 19 and getting lower? An indication of what some wise people think of you, excluding BUGS, the Gnat, who gets his information from Mad Magazine, and comic books, hence his name Bugs as in Bugs Bunny, who communicates with you. Like kinds.

Several people I know just view Blogging Tories Forum pieces, and one of them, a very bright conmservative party campaigner said he thinks you are a TROLL. Many of the readers just want to know what the topic is and read thatif they haven't as yet in the newspapers or magazines.

Furthermore, you are a socilaist deep at heart; you brought up the name Layton as your choice in the Blue Canada poll.

Not surprising at all for someone who has few conservative values.
Toronto Centre





Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 602
Reputation: 92.2Reputation: 92.2
votes: 3
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple things Pops.

Mad Magazine is not where bugs got his info from, it was used as a reference to show you what parody is/was. That you dont understand it is no surprise. Stand up, it went over your head.

Ah...the people who read you. I am sure presidents Prime Ministers, Kings and Queens, political leaders the world over are all enthralled with you. I believe the word is delusional.

Say hello to Harvey the Rabbit.
Edmund Onward James





Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1317
Reputation: 55
votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
Couple things Pops.

Mad Magazine is not where bugs got his info from, it was used as a reference to show you what parody is/was. That you dont understand it is no surprise. Stand up, it went over your head.

Ah...the people who read you. I am sure presidents Prime Ministers, Kings and Queens, political leaders the world over are all enthralled with you. I believe the word is delusional.

Say hello to Harvey the Rabbit.


There you go again...and you are sure those who you mentioned read my weblog. Maybe their assistants. I have met a lot of interesting people and still do. My weblog seems to please others.

People, who are wise, generally do not make obtuse comments on my threads, like you, because they do not want to experience the wrath of Sagebrush, a nick-name given to me by an Ojibwa Elder. The truth can sting. But you haven't felt it yet. Why is that?

Perhaps you are a masochist. Not that adroit enough to recognize you keep exposing your inability to riposte in a skilled repartee or debate.
Toronto Centre





Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 602
Reputation: 92.2Reputation: 92.2
votes: 3
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
="Edmund Onward JamesThere you go again...

Schooling you ? why yes.

See this is the problem. You wont admit to being wrong. You dont answer questions.

You put yourself up there as someone knowledgeable, however when asked any questions, you obfuscate and twist and turn.
Bugs is right! You have no balls to answer.

You ask me a question and I will answer it.

And none of this lame 'hide behind a moniker shite ' that you are known to spew. I have very good reasons why my name cannot be on anything I post.
Quote:

and you are sure those who you mentioned read my weblog. Maybe their assistants. I have met a lot of interesting people and still do. My weblog seems to please others.

Face it, no one of import reads your blog. If they did, there would be llinks or some reference for others to see.
"Maybe their assistants' ? What are you 10 yrs old? Oh FFS , no one reads it that you think does. And thats ok , who really cares, apart from you?

Your ability are determined by this poll. It could not be any more lame, ridiculous and without merit if a child picked the choices.

You come across as a fraud. Sad and pathetic really.In real life I bet you're actually not too bad a guy!
Quote:

People, who are wise, generally do not make obtuse comments on my threads, like you, because they do not want to experience the wrath of Sagebrush, a nick-name given to me by an Ojibwa Elder. The truth can sting. But you haven't felt it yet. Why is that?

Your wrath is about as harmful as a nerf ball .

I looked it up..."Sagebrush" , a short silver -grey bush with a bitter taste and a pungent stink when wet. Wow...maybe that elder did really know you ! LOL

I havent felt any sting because there is nothing to feel. Its just some old guys temper trying to put a brave face over the internet.

Congrats, you have a computer.

And for what its worth, I feel slimy for doing this back and forth bs thing with you. It drags down the quality and turns otherwise intelligent posters away. I did try to refrain, but time and again I saw you drag my name up when I had nothing posted nor said a damn thing and that is slightly irksome.
Edmund Onward James





Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1317
Reputation: 55
votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are slimy. Here and in Blue Canada you don't debate you make uneducated comments as a slime would. You think you have come to defent the stance of just a few on this forum who I could give a shit about.

Sometimes forums are for those that are trolls, and bitch and bitch.

Thank goodness there are wise memebers who contribute, inform, link where they have received facts. Opiniions, like yours become stagnant like the swamp you have slid from, TorontoOccupier.
Toronto Centre





Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 602
Reputation: 92.2Reputation: 92.2
votes: 3
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edmund Onward James wrote:
You are slimy. Here and in Blue Canada you don't debate you make uneducated comments as a slime would. You think you have come to defent the stance of just a few on this forum who I could give a shit about.

Sometimes forums are for those that are trolls, and bitch and bitch.

Thank goodness there are wise memebers who contribute, inform, link where they have received facts. Opiniions, like yours become stagnant like the swamp you have slid from, TorontoOccupier.


Thank you Eddy.

You have a nice day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2

Goto page 1, 2  Next  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Canadian Person of the Year

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB