Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edmund Onward James

votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: There is no hope to reform Islam. Reply with quote

Many times, I have suggested reform, modernity for Islam and the Muslims. But it seems it might not be possible. The Muslim nations must be conquered with many tactics not just force, which will be necessary for Iran. Revolution, of course, hence Arab Spring. But there are the Islamists. Please. There never has been Islamists, only Muslims who believe in Islam or those who would rather enjoy the good things in life and make like they believe in parts.

There are many lapse Christians and Jews, who are also quasi-religious on the high holidays. Some donate to be recognized as still part of the community.

Before I started my weblog I belonged to a forum where the topics were mainly about the Middle East. A converted Dutchman tried to educate me about Islam and how wonderful it was in Morocco,with a benign King. I passed, and asked him about the beauty and intelligence. Everything he came up with wasn't accomplished by Muslims. Even the recent infrastructures. The ideology prefers to have second class citizens to do the work, inlcuding the thinking while the believers prayed five times a day.

However, the majority have difficulty being that devout when they have tasted the offerings of the West and they see how Israel has turned sand into beauty and intelligence. The ignorant Muslims wish to destroy Israel so the Israelis could be their equal with little or nothing. But the damn Jews are too smart and work too hard, they must be little satans. That's it, think the clerics because it says so in the Koran.

Something was, still is, wrong.

The Dutchman gave up on me and I think he might have gone back to his previous religion or perhaps become an atheist.

Islam is a problem. Even wise Muslims in the Muslim nations know that.

Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of founder of Hamas, converted to Christianity and said reform is impossible.

“These words I am giving you with lots of pain,” he says. “Because this is the painful truth. Most of the fundamental issues that we face as Arab nations are connected to one thing, that is the absolute control of religion over people’s lives.”

“I take a stand against Islam,” he adds. “There is no way, trust me, to moderate Islam, to neutralize it, to make it fit into this new world that we live in. Unfortunately, Islam has a whole system that does not believe in separation between state and church; that does not believe in coexistence with anybody who does not believe in the theology of Islam. In fact, it does not have any harmony within the religion itself.”....

....“I came to the conclusion that there is no hope to reform Islam,” Mr. Yousef says.

“This is why, when we go to Muslim countries, we see all this ignorance and see all this persecution and torture, and beating women, and killing people and terrorism. The entire world situation today is because there is no way to reform that religion.

“I know that I look really bad and when I make a statement against Islam I am considered politically incorrect and trying to inflame the situation. But I tell you, I know the needs of my people. The most important thing that our people need is freedom from the grip of religion.”

The son of Hamas’ founder says there is no hope to reform Islam
http://fullcomment.nationalpos.....orm-islam/
Edmund Onward James

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dangers of Legitimizing Muslim Grievances
http://sultanknish.blogspot.co.....lamic.html

Grievance is the stories that Muslims tell themselves to justify their violence. To explain why they kill children and why they murder the innocent. The list of grievances is an endless as the violence. Every act of violence carries its own narrative. The endless Muslim conflicts throughout the world all carry their burden of history. But it isn't a history that can be resolved with a tolerance session.

Muslim grievances are the frustration of conquerors, the broken teeth of predators who weren't allowed to feed on the world until their stomachs burst. All the lands they couldn't conqueror, the peoples who rebelled against their rule, the inferior civilizations that pushed them back and drove them off. The swine who build skyscrapers and enjoy the fine things in life.

Jump to: