Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazymamma

votes: 14

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edmund Onward James wrote:
crazymama... at times you seem to be limited with your information.

Yup thats lill ol ignorant moi.

Quote:
Howver, it's understandable when the provincial and federal governments, mainly bureaucrats are involved with the native issues.

If the problem involves native rerserves, burial grounds, whatever, it is touchy.

If Fantino was given the order by Squinty McGuinty he likely would have served your and the Caledonia's needs.

Wowwzer right there you seem to be admitting that the law gets applied at the whims of a mere politician, laws are not the law of the land they are levers to be used for or against select groups depending on what the political situation is, depending on race, religion.

You want to give that crap your stamp of approval? Be my guest, if my refusal to blankly accept obvious bullshit shoddy work makes me unhinged feel free to name call all you want. I'd rather be considered slightly unhinged then an unthinking Quisling that excuses the bad choices and behaviours of his betters with such a Ra Ra vis boom BA cheer leading. If you can work it, You go girl!!!!!

Quote:
Fantino is a brilliant move to shake things up and, he will contribute to making changes to our lax jurisprudence systems and criminal laws.

And you have this fantasy based on what?

Quote:
A detective friend of mine has been trying hard to breakthrough a Liberal ridiing and he would also add to the government should he win the next time. I like cops, the majority of them and try to understand what they have to go through.

I wish your friend luck,

Quote:
You make it sound slam-bang it's easy. Go and try... unhinged one.

I don't remember saying that having honour, applying the law evenly, doing your job, protecting the public who pay your salary was easy. I remember saying if you don't have the balls to do your job the right way quit and make room for someone who is interested in being more then just a over glorified messenger boy, enforcer, jackboot who only acts on the whims of a mere politician.
Daveeire

Reputation: 37.2Reputation: 37.2Reputation: 37.2Reputation: 37.2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This riding is an extremely hard climb for the CPC. The old PCPC was competitive in the newly created York North of 1988. The PCPC candidate was initially declared winner but due to local irregularities (questionable actions by election officials), Belavaquia won. That result was then tossed and a byelection occurred. By that time Mulroney had become very unpolular so Belavaqua won easily. He was returned easily in 1993.

The riding boundaries were changed for the 1997 election. Belavaqua took over the Vaughn-King-Aurora riding and easily won there in 1997 and again in 2000.

The riding evolved again in 2004 becoming just Vaughn and Belavaqua won it easily in 2004, 2006 and 2008.

If the CPC wins in Vaughn, the Liberals are in serious trouble. The riding's boundaries will likely be changed again before the next election and the sitting MP has a say on those boundaries. So if Fauntinto wins, he could solidify his position for re-election.

If he loses, no big deal. It was almost hopeless in the first place. Plus his record of late is not all that good. Which is a shame becasue he was fairly good when he was Police Chief in Toronto.
Edmund Onward James

votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazymama... I do not cast aspersions when I stated "unhinged" because you named yourself CRAZY-mama. Hence, a bit...

The facts are not fantasies. Fantino, is far from perfect, however he has done admirable work wherever he has been assigned. He chooses poliitics because he believes he can do something for the people.

If he accompliishes anything to do with crime and law we have improved.

And you might read Daveeire's comment which might help your views.

Another friend Spider Jones, who founded the chairty Believe to Achieve goes to the schools and community centres and faces all, even the gang-bangers, to help change the paths of even of one young soul. He has worked with Fantino and has high regards. And I trust Charles "Spider" Jones when he says Fantiino is a good guy and will do good things or at least try.

Try lliving in some of the gang turf zones. Try facing burgeoning and hard-core criminals and stating anything, even in your pejorative manner and see what happens.

Indeed, the "bs" spews from those with limited knowledge and experience.

www.believetoachieve.ca

Last edited by Edmund Onward James on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Edmund Onward James

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daveeire...you are quite right and informative. And I think one of the reasons Fantino has chosen to run and might win is because it is a bi-election. He can ride on his credentials, and of course the Conservative Party platform. But this will be far easier than a full election since the media will likely aavert from attacking, except for the Toronto Sun, who are liberal activists.

Last edited by Edmund Onward James on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
crazymamma

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dear Edward, OJ.

Folks call me crazy mamma because I have have almost as many children as most folks have toes. Because the Cattleman ( my hubby) and I have adopted so called un-adoptables. :O)

for future reference when dealing with the ignorant masses that are not up to speed with your obvious superiority in levels of knowledge, understanding and sophistication of thought process perhaps you should consider warning folks about your attempts to appear witty and amusing.
Edmund Onward James

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you and the children. Well done.

But I suppose the truth had you on the defensive. Some do think I am witty, a satirist... just about every major newspaper editor and commentators in the Toronto and other areas think I am somewhat of a pundit, also; about the Middle East, specifically Islam, etc. I have been asked to write pieces for them, but why bother, when the Internet is more interesting and quciker; hence I write pieces on my weblog, without advertising. Too often the mainstream media edit facts and opinions that do not suit or are on the fringe of HRC complaints.

On serious topics I make sure that I link the sources of information or similar points of view. Of course, like you, I have opinions and do not expect all to think my way.

This forum is enjoybale when you learn something and have the opportunity to inform or express. I appreciate corrections.

Furthermore, I am a Haperite. A reasonably new Cponservative (since 9/11). I believe in smaller governments, less taxes, accountability, a content military and veterans, the best police forces we can put together and strong criminal laws... there's more... such as about foreign affairs and certain countries. But that's enough because when you read my weblog or postings on this forum you get the drift.

Whereas you must think you are slap-happy smart and informative, without verification.

Do try, rather than making inane comments such as comments about the masses. Your points of view have been challeneged but you resort to the pejorative.

Check Daveeire's comment that might help you understand why the Fantino move is briliant, if you do not care for my reasons.

My proper name is Edmund Onward James.
crazymamma

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Dear Edmund,

My bad about the Edward. :wink:
Edmund Onward James

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good mother, crazymama...

Dear? I accept the apology... for the name. I also thought you were implying the similarity of the imprisoned OJ.

However, I always welcome debate. We are conservatives, decent people compared to you know who. And I shall try not to be too acerbic. But that is my weblog attitude, to counter comments, in a reasonable yet irascible way, except for asinine Ignatieff and others of his self-serving party and mainstream media who are activists for the Liberals and NDP, forget about the BLOC.

And I truly congratulate you, and your forutnate children for having you as a mother. From your feistiness in words I believe the un-adoptables will exceed the label.

But I still think Fantino is a smart move... and hopefully he will be elected. The rest will come out in action and accountability.

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: