Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joahob

votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Introducing the One and Only Joahob (formerly of CL forums) Reply with quote

I assume an introduction is nearly overdue.

My name is Joahob. (Well, not really, but you know what I mean.) I've called myself by this name for the past three years on various forums including UnitedNorthAmerica.org and ConservativeLife.com.

Here's a bit of trivia for you.

In which country is there a town named after Joahob? (OK, it's not really named after me per see, but we share the same name. Look for the answer at the end of this post.)

I don't like labels that much, especially when it comes to political labels. So rather than assigning myself one particular label, all give you the all around description of Joahob. (I don't usually speak about myself in third-person, by the way.) I'm a hard-core, right wing, bible-thumping redneck and an academic, conservative libertarian.

After Ferret closed shop at Conservative Life I figured I might as well relocate to this message board. So here I am.

Answer: Liberia. After inventing my name I discovered that Joahob was indeed a real place in Liberia.

Jump to: