Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
truth4freedom





Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 255
Reputation: 23.7Reputation: 23.7
votes: 3
Location: Bible Belt USA!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Truth4freedom has moved to Canada! Reply with quote

For those of you who have visited Conservative Life you know me well. For those who have not, I was a moderator on CL, am a staunch conservative, and a sold out follower of Jesus Christ. I hope my stay at BT will be as rewarding and interesting as my time at CL. Customs was quite gentle with the glove during my border crossing and hopefully that was a first and last time for that intrusion! :shock: Where to start?
Mac





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 5500
Reputation: 104
votes: 35
Location: John Baird's riding...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Truth4freedom has moved to Canada! Reply with quote

truth4freedom wrote:
Where to start?

At the beginning, of course! Welcome, t4f!!

-Mac
truth4freedom





Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 255
Reputation: 23.7Reputation: 23.7
votes: 3
Location: Bible Belt USA!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I'm not wanted. Oh well, on to bigger and better things. Thanks Ferret.

Hey t4f. This place isn't for you. It is 99% Canadian content. CL was more like 90% American content. I appreciate all your efforts at CL. I wasn't around much at the end and I didn't even see the threads where you and old goat got into an argument. Anyway, it is sad to see it go but I have other things to attend to in my life. I hope you find another place where you can fit in.

Cheers,
Craig
Craig
Site Admin




Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 4415
Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truth4freedom wrote:
Guess I'm not wanted. Oh well, on to bigger and better things. Thanks Ferret.

Hey t4f. This place isn't for you. It is 99% Canadian content. CL was more like 90% American content. I appreciate all your efforts at CL. I wasn't around much at the end and I didn't even see the threads where you and old goat got into an argument. Anyway, it is sad to see it go but I have other things to attend to in my life. I hope you find another place where you can fit in.

Cheers,
Craig


You misinterpreted this message. I just wanted to make sure you were aware that these were Canadian forums. Conservative Life was largely American. I didn't think you would be interested in participating in Canadian discussions. The private message you sent back to me was extremely rude.
Hasdrubal





Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Posts: 1112
Reputation: 66
votes: 5
Location: Nova Scotia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what happened between Old Goat & T4F however it would be great to have a little more of a American prospective on Canadian Conservative forums. Remember the Republicans have been more succesful in stalling the tide of the left then our own right wing Conservative Party. North American Conservatives have to stand united more then ever in the face of politically slide to the left, both countries are moving too far left, more so Canada because of the lack of a checks & balances in government. Keeping in mind that Canada's Liberals voted against government accountability.
FF_Canuck





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 3360
Reputation: 73.4
votes: 17
Location: Southern Alberta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teetering on the edge of off-topic, but the GOP really hasn't done a great job of being conservative the last couple of years, IMO. Many would disagree, but I think their lack of attention to smaller government, immigration, and host of other issues unrelated to Iraq is what go them hammered in the midterms...
Joahob





Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 403
Reputation: 75.3Reputation: 75.3
votes: 2
Location: Spaceship Earth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome T4F.

As was mentioned, these forums are mostly filled with Canadian content. But if it interests you, then you're welcome to hang around for a while.

By the way, if there are any other forums that you are currently posting on, I would be interested in knowing which ones.
truth4freedom





Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 255
Reputation: 23.7Reputation: 23.7
votes: 3
Location: Bible Belt USA!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
You misinterpreted this message. I just wanted to make sure you were aware that these were Canadian forums. Conservative Life was largely American. I didn't think you would be interested in participating in Canadian discussions. The private message you sent back to me was extremely rude.


Sure did misinterpret it. :? Sorry Ferret, it's that Ukrainian blood in my veins. I'll pop in from time to time to see how everyone is, and I wish you all the best of luck in turning the tide of liberalism in Canada.
truth4freedom





Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 255
Reputation: 23.7Reputation: 23.7
votes: 3
Location: Bible Belt USA!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joahob wrote:
Welcome T4F.

As was mentioned, these forums are mostly filled with Canadian content. But if it interests you, then you're welcome to hang around for a while.

By the way, if there are any other forums that you are currently posting on, I would be interested in knowing which ones.


I'll be around from time to time, but not a regular. Thanks for the welcome.

One must study other political systems to gain a greater understanding of what works and what doesn't, so I must confess my curiosity has been stirred after getting a taste of Canadian politics at CL.

Currently, there's no other forums. I have done some hit and run work on a local forum, but I think for now I want to focus on blogging and Battle Cry. If I come across another forum that's not oozing liberalism I might join, who knows.

By the way, I'm about 100 pages into Annuls of the World. I'm sure you've finished it by now, and I'm interested to hear your impressions of it.
Hasdrubal





Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Posts: 1112
Reputation: 66
votes: 5
Location: Nova Scotia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truth4freedom wrote:
Joahob wrote:
Welcome T4F.

As was mentioned, these forums are mostly filled with Canadian content. But if it interests you, then you're welcome to hang around for a while.

By the way, if there are any other forums that you are currently posting on, I would be interested in knowing which ones.


I'll be around from time to time, but not a regular. Thanks for the welcome.

One must study other political systems to gain a greater understanding of what works and what doesn't, so I must confess my curiosity has been stirred after getting a taste of Canadian politics at CL.

Currently, there's no other forums. I have done some hit and run work on a local forum, but I think for now I want to focus on blogging and Battle Cry. If I come across another forum that's not oozing liberalism I might join, who knows.

By the way, I'm about 100 pages into Annuls of the World. I'm sure you've finished it by now, and I'm interested to hear your impressions of it.

Your Blog should join Blogging Tories!
truth4freedom





Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 255
Reputation: 23.7Reputation: 23.7
votes: 3
Location: Bible Belt USA!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasdrubal wrote:
Your Blog should join Blogging Tories!


I submitted it. Regrettably, I have been somewhat lax in putting it together and keeping it updated, but I think that will change pretty quick. My first few entries were very good and I have some family fans that have kept up with it. Until it gets put on the blogroll, here it is http://biasedblogger.blogspot.com.
FF_Canuck





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 3360
Reputation: 73.4
votes: 17
Location: Southern Alberta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame you won't be more regular, it'd be nice to see some more activity in the American Politics forums.
Craig
Site Admin




Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 4415
Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truth had almost 4,000 posts at Conservative Life. If he says he will "be around a bit" it probably means he will be around more than most of you :)
truth4freedom





Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 255
Reputation: 23.7Reputation: 23.7
votes: 3
Location: Bible Belt USA!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
Truth had almost 4,000 posts at Conservative Life. If he says he will "be around a bit" it probably means he will be around more than most of you :)


:lol: You aren't accusing me of exaggerating are you! We'll see. :wink:
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Truth4freedom has moved to Canada!

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB