Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jayhoffer





Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 3


PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Anti-war counter protest, June 9th, Winnipeg Reply with quote

I'm not sure if there are other protests in other areas of Canada, but June 9th in Winnipeg, there will be a protest against the war in Afghanistan. I will be counter protesting. I believe there are other protests in other cities on the same date.

The objective is to draw parallels between the people who are protesting the current war against the Islamofascists and the people who protested the war against the Axis powers during WWII.

Good signs would include:
Pictures from the Holocaust, with the words "What happened to 'never again'?"
"Let he who desires peace prepare for war."
"Only fascists protest wars against fascists."
"Bin Laden says hi."
"Hitler approves of your protest."

Spread the word.

PS: This is Justin Hoffer (as should be obvious). I have abandoned the Canadian government, but not the people of Canada, and especially not our military. I will no longer have anything to do with politics, except Western separatism.
don muntean





Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 2262
Reputation: 34.9Reputation: 34.9Reputation: 34.9
votes: 8
Location: Saskatchewan

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Anti-war counter protest, June 9th, Winnipeg Reply with quote

jayhoffer wrote:
I have abandoned the Canadian government, but not the people of Canada, and especially not our military. I will no longer have anything to do with politics, except Western separatism.


Here is something from your blog:

This country is no longer free, and never will be until the people rise up and take it back.

All who disagree, I hope you die.


http://ragingtory.blogspot.com

That is not very constructive neither for you nor conservatism - yes that pedophile James is yet another gross demon who walks free in the face of real justice.

I too am a victim of sexual abuse [he was a public servant]. In 1982 my victimization was 'rubber stamped' by a court and - the jerk walked free...of course - he was only charged with contributing to juvenile delinquency - so that means that he was charged only with helping a child break the law - by having sex with that child. Nice justice system in Saskatchewan at the time...

So what do you think I feel about "the system"?

Then on June 05, 2002 my rights were taken away by the NDP's socialist insurance agency called SGI - despite fighting for so many years - I'm still waiting on my rights and justice over this one!

http://www.spyimplants.webs.com

So despite what I have been through I do not wish my victimizers - nor anyone who doesn't agree with my fight - to die.

Justin - I know you cannot be so cynical! What has happened to you to make you so angry as to say such things?

We cannot give up on our Conservative government - they are the only long term hope we do have of fixing many of these 'liberal' issues in our country. Issues that will never be fixed by socialists...

How can we fix the system? If in fact it can even be fixed - we do it by working on it - issue by issue. By educating people...
jayhoffer





Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 3


PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist. The system is too far gone to be repaired. The system needs to be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up. The fact that our so-called conservatives released the largest budget increase since WWII should show you that. Our so-called right wing party is left of center.

That is not the issue I am here to discuss. The issue I'm here to discuss is the June 9th protests against the war on terror, and by proxy our way of life and our men and women in uniform. I will be counter protesting. I have nothing more to discuss with the people here, I am a Western Separatist now.
thurmas





Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Posts: 227
Reputation: 36Reputation: 36Reputation: 36Reputation: 36
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why bother let them make fools of themselves anyway.if we are even seen comenting on them we give them more credence than they deserve.
don muntean





Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 2262
Reputation: 34.9Reputation: 34.9Reputation: 34.9
votes: 8
Location: Saskatchewan

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jayhoffer wrote:
I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist. The system is too far gone to be repaired. The system needs to be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up. The fact that our so-called conservatives released the largest budget increase since WWII should show you that. Our so-called right wing party is left of center.

That is not the issue I am here to discuss. The issue I'm here to discuss is the June 9th protests against the war on terror, and by proxy our way of life and our men and women in uniform. I will be counter protesting. I have nothing more to discuss with the people here, I am a Western Separatist now.


I didn't say you were a cynic I said that your comments sounded cynical - there is...a difference. You wish death to those who didn't agree with you - that sounded very much over the top. It was a poor figure of speech?

I agree 100% with your comments on counter-protesting the so-called anti-war protests - that is a given. What I don't agree with is your comments as noted.

As for western separatism - don't hold your breath on that ever solving problems.

There is more to the future of Canada than balanced budgets...sure they are spending into deficit but the Liberals would be doing the same. Canadians expect a certain socialism and to disregard that - is to lose the popular confidence. We need more than card carrying conservatives to vote for the Conservatives. Not everyone who's voted a Liberal government into power - was a member of the Liberal Party...
jayhoffer





Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 3


PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don muntean wrote:
jayhoffer wrote:
I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist. The system is too far gone to be repaired. The system needs to be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up. The fact that our so-called conservatives released the largest budget increase since WWII should show you that. Our so-called right wing party is left of center.

That is not the issue I am here to discuss. The issue I'm here to discuss is the June 9th protests against the war on terror, and by proxy our way of life and our men and women in uniform. I will be counter protesting. I have nothing more to discuss with the people here, I am a Western Separatist now.


I didn't say you were a cynic I said that your comments sounded cynical - there is...a difference. You wish death to those who didn't agree with you - that sounded very much over the top. It was a poor figure of speech?

I agree 100% with your comments on counter-protesting the so-called anti-war protests - that is a given. What I don't agree with is your comments as noted.

As for western separatism - don't hold your breath on that ever solving problems.

There is more to the future of Canada than balanced budgets...sure they are spending into deficit but the Liberals would be doing the same. Canadians expect a certain socialism and to disregard that - is to lose the popular confidence. We need more than card carrying conservatives to vote for the Conservatives. Not everyone who's voted a Liberal government into power - was a member of the Liberal Party...


Deficit spending is one thing. Increasing the budget is entirely different. Canada has an over-bloated budget that needs a decrease, and increasing it is very, very, very harmful to this country. If the "Conservatives" know that, then they are corrupt. If they don't, they are stupid. Either way, none of them are getting my vote.

Western Separation any time soon is laughable at best. That's not why I've joined them. Canada will collapse as a single nation within my lifetime. That's undeniable. The separation between the west and the east is simply too great. I'm merely ahead of the curve. It may sound cynical to you, but I've studied history and politics greatly. The warning signs are all there, and we've passed the point of no return.

Back to the protest topic. I'm not replying any more to anything else.
Sandwich Fan





Joined: 19 Sep 2009
Posts: 21
Reputation: -5.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jayhoffer wrote:
I've studied history and politics greatly.


Looks like you missed grammar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Anti-war counter protest, June 9th, Winnipeg

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB