Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedCloudWulf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Judge rejects planned defense, delays in beheading case Reply with quote

These are the types of people,Hamas supports.Iran supports.Saudi arabia supports.Algeria supports.Hezbollah supports.And every other nation that has submitted to Islamic rule of law.
http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/931566.html

You would have to be pretty thick if i would ever supoort any mid eastern country that surround Israel at this time in history that agrees with what this man has done.All in the name of Islam.Take your islamic laws and shove it.
RedCloudWulf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Gov't urged to aid raped OFW in Saudi Reply with quote

And this.How retarded is Islam now eh?
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/pin.....-ofw-saudi

The woman gets the blame for rape.Yeah i think ill stay in Israel's corner thanks.
RedCloudWulf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Sex in Islam Reply with quote

http://newstime.co.nz/2010/sex-in-islam.html

The blog is too biased?Dont be blind and do your own homework.
JBG

votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read the blog links just because I am pressed for time.

That being said I have strong feelings on the issue. The West is way too timid on expressing moral revulsion for what is obviously savagery and nonesense. The reason to me is simple; Muslims threaten and carry out violence; the more civiliized cultures do not. Israelis are not very scary people. Jewish professionals in Toronto similarly are not scary; Muslims threatening mob violence at Concordia University in Montreal are.

The West always hopes against hope that accomodating apparently angry, aggrieved "victims" will bring peace. It doesn't.

Sometimes the appeasers justify their enabling by pointing the "victimization" of Muslims by "colonialists". That rings hollow. How many times do you hear about Jewish groups fomenting random, violent attacks on German or Polish interests for the Holocaust? You don't.

It's time for the West to reward productivity and accomplishment, not harmful and violent activity.
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is pretty easy to envision a future, in which, any man wanting to kill his wife simply converts to Islam first. I see this kind of thing spreading, and the majority calling anyone who thinks it is wrong racist, and I know that there is no hope.

Jump to: