Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty good game, but I have to say, I think that ball was out. Saints should not have had that last 12 yard reception. Wow, Favre ends his own season, all he had to do was run for 8 or 10, and toe slide, and they win, but instead he throws a pick.
JDot

votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Game. farve gave it away at the end. Adrian Peterson, needs to hold onto the ball.

Saints Vs. Colts, should be a good superbowl.
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, for once the top two seeds made it to the show. I should be a doozy.

I am going to pick the Colts. They just have so many ways to win games. They really do seem unstoppable. There is no quit in them, and as good as Brees is, Manning is better. With tow weeks to rest, and study the Saints defense, he should be able to pick them apart. They need to keep the running game going like they did today too, that will help the passing game a lot.
JDot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, the colts are really good. I just can't see the Saints beating the Colts. Manning is amazing, very smart player. What really tips the scale for the Colt's for me is there D. I think it is alot better then the Saints.

Either way I think it will be a great game. And your right about the top seeds in the finale, should be good.
JDot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saints all the way.

After the last 2 weeks of NFL network and other football shows, I hope Manning loses...

I am sorry for my bias towards Tom Brady and New England; I just can't cheer for the Colt's. I am cheering for the Saints..

Bias aside, I think the Colts are going to win. They are just to good..

Colt's over the Saints...
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that the combined score is more than 100 points. I suspect that this could be the greatest Superbowl of my lifetime. I hope it lives up to the hype.
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seemed to be a decent game, but it was rendered unwatchable by Bell. I gave up at about the half, when it was clear I was just watching CTV Hamilton, would not see the good American commercials, and would instead get even more Canadian commercials than normal.
SFrank85

votes: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a great game. Too bad CTV had to screw it up with all those stupid Olympic games self promotion. Hell, the Americans TV stations donít even do that much self promotion!
JDot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great game. the only thing that drove me nuts where those CTV olympic ads.

Sean Payton coached a great game. That onside kick to start the second half was one gutsy call. Have to give up up the saints they where the better team. And I think Brees needs to be in the conversation for top QB's now(Brady,Manning).

Now I just have to say, when Manning was picked for 6 I had a very big smile on my face. Brady has not choked in the super bowl. Even when the Pats lost againts the Giants, Brady had a long touchdown drive in the 4Q. Before the defence gave it up, and Tryee made a miracle catch.

Lets just say, I have had a chuckle reading the Boston Papers today.
Hasdrubal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
Seemed to be a decent game, but it was rendered unwatchable by Bell. I gave up at about the half, when it was clear I was just watching CTV Hamilton, would not see the good American commercials, and would instead get even more Canadian commercials than normal.

It's funny that you would say that because the majority of Canadians according to a poll want to see the American commercials. It kind of had me rolling all over the floor laughing but at the same time wondering why the CRTC doesn't listen to the majority of its audience. Isn't this supposed to be a democracy eh oh Canada go. :wink:
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasdrubal wrote:

It's funny that you would say that because the majority of Canadians according to a poll want to see the American commercials. It kind of had me rolling all over the floor laughing but at the same time wondering why the CRTC doesn't listen to the majority of its audience. Isn't this supposed to be a democracy eh oh Canada go. :wink:
May God forbid that a Canadian citizen does something without some government department's prior approval. I guess as long as the government is not in the bedrooms of the nation, people seem to be just fine with them in every other room.

PS. 'Brave New World' was prophetic.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  

Jump to: