Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SmartCon

votes: 6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: How much longer can we live like this? Reply with quote

Daveeire wrote:
optimus2861 wrote:
SmartCon wrote:

The problem the world is facing with regard to terrorism is not Islam but extremism. There are various Christian based extremist groups. Ireland has the Catholic based IRA for example and various Protestant counter parts. The Aryan Guard and Aryan Nation in Canada and the US are Christian based. The Lord Resistance Army in Uganda, an organization that kidnaps children and turns them into child soldiers, is a Christian based organization. The KKK is a Christian based organization. The list goes on.

Politically correct stupidity; you're one of Lenin's "useful idiots". I'll grant you the Ugandan group as scumbags, but their activities, I presume, are confined to Uganda and in any event they're not running around trying to blow up airplanes or buildings in the west.

So go find me the news articles over the last decade that show any one of the groups you mention performing more than small, isolated acts of violence that in any remote way compare to what the Islamists do on almost a daily basis in one part of the world or another.

I won't hold my breath. :roll:

Somebody will throw out Oklahoma City so I will save them the trouble. But then I think that one was some sort of setup so it does not prove anything to me. More on Nazis and supposed connection to Christians later.

Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma bomber, was an atheist. He was an anarchist and anti-establishment, not a religious extremist. He was basically a nut job with military training.
SmartCon

votes: 6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: How much longer can we live like this? Reply with quote

optimus2861 wrote:
SmartCon wrote:

The problem the world is facing with regard to terrorism is not Islam but extremism. There are various Christian based extremist groups. Ireland has the Catholic based IRA for example and various Protestant counter parts. The Aryan Guard and Aryan Nation in Canada and the US are Christian based. The Lord Resistance Army in Uganda, an organization that kidnaps children and turns them into child soldiers, is a Christian based organization. The KKK is a Christian based organization. The list goes on.

Politically correct stupidity; you're one of Lenin's "useful idiots". I'll grant you the Ugandan group as scumbags, but their activities, I presume, are confined to Uganda and in any event they're not running around trying to blow up airplanes or buildings in the west.

So go find me the news articles over the last decade that show any one of the groups you mention performing more than small, isolated acts of violence that in any remote way compare to what the Islamists do on almost a daily basis in one part of the world or another.

Hahaha, Lenin's "useful idiots" hahahaha. Wow, brilliant.

The Lords Resistance Army crosses over into other African nations, steals children and commit atrocities. But as you say "they're not running around trying to blow up airplanes or buildings in the west" so I guess those acts do not matter?

As for news articles:

LRA:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7802804.stm

IRA:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_.....930995.stm

KKK:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,450345,00.html

Aryan:
http://www.660news.com/radio/6.....n-winnipeg

The only difference between these groups and Islamic Extremists is that their victims are a smaller population then that of general westerners. I do not see how the acts in the above articles are any less serious than those perpetrated by Islamic extremists. But what would I know, I am merely one of Lenin's "useful idiots" and not a divine scholar of terrorism and religious studies like yourself I am sure.
Daveeire

Reputation: 37.2Reputation: 37.2Reputation: 37.2Reputation: 37.2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: How much longer can we live like this? Reply with quote

SmartCon wrote:
Daveeire wrote:
optimus2861 wrote:
SmartCon wrote:

Somebody will throw out Oklahoma City so I will save them the trouble. But then I think that one was some sort of setup so it does not prove anything to me. More on Nazis and supposed connection to Christians later.

Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma bomber, was an atheist. He was an anarchist and anti-establishment, not a religious extremist. He was basically a nut job with military training.

Not disagreeing with you.

What is interesting that the Nazis treated a predominately Roman Catholic nation (Poland) with savage brutality as well as the Eastern Rite RC and Orthodox Ukraine yet no atrocities against Arabs (mostly Muslim) are ever spoken of. The Grand Muftee of Jerusalem was a Hitler lover.
optimus2861

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: How much longer can we live like this? Reply with quote

SmartCon wrote:

The only difference between these groups and Islamic Extremists is that their victims are a smaller population then that of general westerners. I do not see how the acts in the above articles are any less serious than those perpetrated by Islamic extremists. But what would I know, I am merely one of Lenin's "useful idiots" and not a divine scholar of terrorism and religious studies like yourself I am sure.

You throw out the "smaller population" line like it's a footnote - "Yeah Islamists kill people but look these guys kill people too so they're all the same." I suspect you well understand the difference in scale we're talking about here but you want to whitewash it to make yourself feel better or something. Let's bring it right out into the open:

http://www.thereligionofpeace......ml#Attacks

That's just two months of attacks perpetrated by the cult-of-death worshippers.

So, yeah, they're "the same" - like a firecracker and a MIRV are both explosives, so you should fear them both the same.
mrsocko

votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read a bit about the Arabs during WW2(the big one) and many Arab political leaders at the time were Nazi supporters. Think the main one was named something like
Abul-naser.

I don't know a lot about Islam but I do know alot about Chistianity. Groups that go around killing innocent people saying they are Christians are liars. Don't see killing innocent people in our scriptures. I\m sure people will bring up the Old Testament as an example(especially when Israel took over the promised land) but the people who did those things in the Old Testament where not Christian.

Perhaps a Muslim person could give us some incite into the Korans teachings.
Dallas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islamist extremist, IRA, cults and various other organizatios all use religion as a weapon and not all muslims are bad. The Koran does preach against violence. Just the extremist tell people their own version of it.

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: