Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



Goto page 1, 2  Next  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Craig
Site Admin




Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 4415
Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Muslims Pretend to Be Nice People Reply with quote

The most important point this man makes is that he knows Islam because his people have lived WITH then for 14 centuries. He is FAR more qualified to assess Islam than the lefties who frequent this and other forums. Watch and learn...


Link
SFrank85





Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2269
Reputation: 59.8
votes: 4
Location: Toronto - Scarborough Southwest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember him on the Michael Coren Show, and Michael Coren reciving emails from people asking if they could "meet" him personally. He is the most wanted man in the Islamic World.
Libertas





Joined: 16 Mar 2009
Posts: 358
Reputation: 14.6
votes: 6
Location: Medicine Hat, AB

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not into generalizations and oversimplifications, the world is a complex place.
Craig Smith





Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 244
Reputation: 42Reputation: 42Reputation: 42Reputation: 42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libertas wrote:
I'm not into generalizations and oversimplifications, the world is a complex place.


What the hell does that mean? You don't make general statements like "the weather warm in summer and cold in winter" because sometimes it is cold in summer? You don't make statements like Canadians are richer than South Africans because some South Africans are richer than some Canadians? You don't make generalizations because the world is "complex"?!? Wow. It is precisely because the world is complex that necessitates the use of generalizations. Man - the lengths SOME people go not to offend anyone. It really blows my mind (and I don't mean in a Islamic terrorist attack sort of way).
Libertas





Joined: 16 Mar 2009
Posts: 358
Reputation: 14.6
votes: 6
Location: Medicine Hat, AB

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What the hell does that mean? You don't make general statements like "the weather warm in summer and cold in winter" because sometimes it is cold in summer? You don't make statements like Canadians are richer than South Africans because some South Africans are richer than some Canadians?


No, when someone makes a comment like the following I tend to call them simple minded:

"The Jews control all of the banks"
"All Muslims seek to kill westerners and destroy our freedom"
"All evangelicals want to kill gays"
"All white people are racist"
"All blacks are criminals"
"The Japanese are aiming for world domination"

Saying that "true" Muslims want to destroy the west is akin to saying only "true" Mormons are in favor of Polygamy and want to ban blacks from their religion. If you get angry that some people recognize the absurdity of making a generalization of over 1 billion people than too bad. In the current conflict we're in we should be making alliances with those liberal Muslims who are supportive of liberal institutions.

Anybody who has actually spent some time reading up on the internal political situation in the Islamic world will recognize that there is a war within it between differing factions seeking to pursue certain goals that are both beneficial to western values and detrimental to them.

Quote:
It really blows my mind (and I don't mean in a Islamic terrorist attack sort of way).


During the conflict in Northern Ireland the IRA killed a large number of people. Doesn't mean that all Irish people support killing a large number of people. It's possible to deal with the IRA without declaring war on all individuals of Irish descent.
Craig Smith





Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 244
Reputation: 42Reputation: 42Reputation: 42Reputation: 42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libertas wrote:
Saying that "true" Muslims want to destroy the west is akin to saying only "true" Mormons are in favor of Polygamy and want ban blacks from their religion.


This guy has lived in a Muslim dominated society for his entire 60 years of life. I'll take his assessment over your any day.

Quote:
If you get angry that some people recognize the absurdity of making a generalization of over 1 billion people than too bad.


38% of Pakistanis favor attacks on US civilians working in Islamic countries.

80% of Egyptians favor attacks on US troops in the Persian Gulf.

23% of Egyptians support Al Qaeda; 24% are sympathetic to Al Qaeda; only 29% oppose Al Qaeda.

69% have positive or mixed feelings about Bin Laden (he was responsible for 9/11).

30% of Egyptians strongly support groups that attack Americans.

http://www.worldpublicopinion......09_rpt.pdf

Generalize my ass. You have your head in the sand.

Quote:
In the current conflict we're in we should be making alliances with those liberal Muslims who are supportive of liberal institutions.


They aren't interested in making alliances with us. They are interested in dominating us as the Koran commands them.

Quote:
Anybody who has actually spent some time reading up on the internal political situation in the Islamic world will recognize that there is a war within it between differing factions seeking to pursue certain goals that are both beneficial to western values and detrimental to them.


You are naive.

Quote:
During the conflict in Northern Ireland the IRA killed a large number of people. Doesn't mean that all Irish people support killing a large number of people. It's possible to deal with the IRA without declaring war on all individuals of Irish descent.


The majority of the Catholic Irish were sympathetic to the goals of the IRA either through active or passive support. Thanks for reinforcing my view with such a good example.
Craig Smith





Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 244
Reputation: 42Reputation: 42Reputation: 42Reputation: 42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Link
Libertas





Joined: 16 Mar 2009
Posts: 358
Reputation: 14.6
votes: 6
Location: Medicine Hat, AB

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This guy has lived in a Muslim dominated society for his entire 60 years of life. I'll take his assessment over your any day.


No, I get assessments on the Middle East from plenty of different people. Most of whom aren't fundamentalists Christians yearning for a religious war.

Quote:
38% of Pakistanis favor attacks on US civilians working in Islamic countries.

80% of Egyptians favor attacks on US troops in the Persian Gulf.

23% of Egyptians support Al Qaeda; 24% are sympathetic to Al Qaeda; only 29% oppose Al Qaeda.

69% have positive or mixed feelings about Bin Laden (he was responsible for 9/11).

30% of Egyptians strongly support groups that attack Americans.

http://www.worldpublicopinion......09_rpt.pdf

Generalize my ass. You have your head in the sand.


Sorry mate, all you have shown is that American support for dictators in the Middle East has managed to make a large portion of the Arabs pissed off. However, you can go on with your belief that Arabs are genetically inferior and predisposed to terrorism for no reason outside of hating our freedoms. A belief that's considered bullshit by just about every intelligence agency in the western world.

Quote:
They aren't interested in making alliances with us. They are interested in dominating us as the Koran commands them.


Paranoia is so great. "They" is so often used to say that all people of a certain ethnic or religious group is intent on controlling the entire world. Unfortunately it's for the most part bullshit.

Quote:
You are naive.


No, I'm just not a bigot. I've known plenty of Muslims, some who have even served in the Canadian Forces. It's too bad they have to deal with bigoted f*cks like you who want Canada to be a homogenous white Christians only nation.

I also know that there are liberal parties and groups in the Middle East who are opposed to Islamic fundamentalism and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Don't you need to start up the Canadian version of the BNP.

I love how I'm naive because I don't think that every single Muslim in the Middle East is a terrorist. At some point it's fairly obvious that you're not really opposed to any ideology but just an entire ethnic/religious group in general. Which makes you something of a racist.

Quote:
The majority of the Catholic Irish were sympathetic to the goals of the IRA either through active or passive support. Thanks for reinforcing my view with such a good example.


I can only imagine that support was due to the fact they hated "freedom."


Last edited by Libertas on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Libertas





Joined: 16 Mar 2009
Posts: 358
Reputation: 14.6
votes: 6
Location: Medicine Hat, AB

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig Smith, you do realize it's possible to be against Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism without supporting ethnic cleansing of all Muslims, right?

You have stated that every Muslim wants to dominate the west, which would imply that the only way to deal with them is to kill them all off.

If you are so concerned about this, then I suggest you go to your local psychiatric office or start the Canadian version of the British National Party. I will on the other hand continue to support those Muslims in Egypt, Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, etc. who are striving to improve the situation in their countries and bring about liberal institutions. While you on the other hand can call people naive because they don't share your view that 100% of Muslims want to kill civilians because a public opinion poll shows that 1/4 of people in Egypt support it. Which really doesn't make sense when you think about it.

I also find it ironic that the same people touting these polls are also calling for the good ole days when bombing civilians with napalm was the norm. Which means that they share the same views as those Muslims who think it's acceptable to kill civilians.

Paradox...
Craig Smith





Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 244
Reputation: 42Reputation: 42Reputation: 42Reputation: 42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libertas wrote:
Craig Smith, you do realize it's possible to be against Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism without supporting ethnic cleansing of all Muslims, right?


EXCUSE ME!!!! ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF SUPPORTING ETHNIC CLEANSING? YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT. IT IS ISLAM THAT WANTS TO CLEANSE THE WEST. I'M DONE WITH YOU. YOU ARE A JACKASS.

Quote:
You have stated that every Muslim wants to dominate the west, which would imply that the only way to deal with them is to kill them all off.


YOU ARE AN IDIOT
Craig
Site Admin




Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 4415
Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for going off the deep end folks. But that kind of accusation against a fellow conservative is the worst of the worst.
Dana





Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 18
Reputation: 46.6Reputation: 46.6Reputation: 46.6Reputation: 46.6Reputation: 46.6
Location: Saskatchewan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libertas wrote:
...the internal political situation in the Islamic world..
Would you agree then that Islam is and should be treated as a political ideology and not granted the respect and treatment that Western Civilization grants a religion?
Craig
Site Admin




Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 4415
Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dana wrote:
Libertas wrote:
...the internal political situation in the Islamic world..
Would you agree then that Islam is and should be treated as a political ideology and not granted the respect and treatment that Western Civilization grants a religion?


He won't be agreeing or disagreeing with anything on these boards for a real long time. But your point is a great one. Most true Muslims would be the first to admit that their religion is not bound to one's spiritual life but every single aspect of their lives. It is why there are so few true democracies in the Islamic world.


Last edited by Craig on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
FF_Canuck





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 3360
Reputation: 73.4
votes: 17
Location: Southern Alberta

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
He won't be agreeing or disagreeing with anything on these boards for at least one week (or longer if he decides not to come back).

Why? Did he get a temp ban?
SFrank85





Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2269
Reputation: 59.8
votes: 4
Location: Toronto - Scarborough Southwest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This man has had his life threatened by Islamists, which is why he has seek refuge in another country. He is an authority on this issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2

Goto page 1, 2  Next  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Muslims Pretend to Be Nice People

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB