Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edmund Onward James

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Locked? Reply with quote

Another forum, FD, which pretends to be something with another agenda, which I mentioned here, and one or two cannot take it? My goodness, what fighters? Those that care for conservative values should be defending rather than becoming weak... and appease.

The argument was not one against one with FD and the Fourniers... it was with many. As Jason stated it looked like another party within. My intention is to stand up for imperfect Harper and the conservative party. Anybody perfect in this country that you think could do a better job?

Before 9/11, I was independent and voted for other parties at one time. But when this horror happened I studied the Middle East for research for a historical-fiction novel -- "Barbarians" -- a Mongol love and war story circa 1218 and onward. Mention Chingis Khan, or as the West prefers Genghis, to the Islamists even moderate Muslims their heads will turn and they have no answer. And I became a card carrying conservative who believed in the military and honour, before Chretien, because of the war that has just begun. They think in centuries...

My concerns were the streets, the microcosm, and global affairs, the macrocosm, and before I joined BloggingTories, actually someone the founders know insisted I should be part of it, I was a forum member with FreeDominion, because someone else, a conservative introduced me. I have my own small weblog that is doing quite good for my interest, several people of the major papers and monthly periodicals and radio and TV glance at it occasionally. That's enough for me.

But I thought this forum, with so many conservative blogs connected, would be far better for exchange, and if need be, to promote conservative values with improvements in certain areas. Rather than trash and criticize... and I stated where I stand and why.

By the way...

Harper is the first Canadian Prime Minister to visit South Korea and he honoured our soldier and veterans. He is becoming a great Statesman... and for those who think he has caved in with the global warming scam I think you will see that he is politically astute.

Craig, you locked a thread after Edmonton Fan (recent forum member), who, from what I have seen. has not contributed much, not even wisdom, and who insults me and someone else about our majurity, made his comment... and I indicated where the interaction was on another thread... I think this shows lack of resolve and strength... and perhaps if enough people agreed then perhaps the lock up is justifiable.

By the way close to 6000 views, let's say, maybe just a few thousand members who kept track, and only a few disgruntled members, a couple anarchists, commented more than once... then others who also defend Harper and the new/old (amalgamated) Conservative Party started to comment, because a few of us did not fear and we stated such, and stood up to the founders and their sycophants. If they bar me so be it. But your agreement with Edmonton Fan dissappoints me.

Nevertheless, I shall continue to post quality information with substance and comments with links, until such time you lock up another reasonable thread or bar me.

As I mentioned, my weblog is enough for me.
Edmund Onward James

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FD unlocked the key thread because there are 3 interconnected, if you deisre to look with many comments, some for solid debate; hence Craig you are quite wrong that it is just mano-y-mano.

http://www.freedominion.com.pa.....highlight=

http://www.freedominion.com.pa.....p?t=126146

http://www.freedominion.com.pa.....highlight=

The administrators even corrected the title on the following and asked for peace, which clamped some of the voices such as Edmonton Fan, who must be all grown up and therefore you took his advice.

Because politics is about exchange, tough stuff, inner-party things, which can be worked out, and that's what I assume a forum is supposed to be about. Not just like-kinds patting each other on the back for the same glory. Limited.
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a problem with the way I administer these forums you can private message me. Do NOT question my actions by opening a thread like this!

These forums will NOT be polluted with your vendetta's against Free Dominion. If you don't like it you can add these forums to the list you don't like.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1

Jump to: