Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 5 of 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TORYBLUE





Joined: 28 Oct 2009
Posts: 2


PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my God. Good God. Thank God. God help us.........why do we instnnctively blurt out these expressions when there is a disaster or something good happens to us.... could it be because there is within each human being the inescapble imprint of a divine essence which we cannot deny though many would like to .... think about it.
CPP





Joined: 04 Feb 2009
Posts: 244
Reputation: 10.5
votes: 1
Location: Too close to Quebec

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TORYBLUE wrote:
oh my God. Good God. Thank God. God help us.........why do we instnnctively blurt out these expressions when there is a disaster or something good happens to us.... could it be because there is within each human being the inescapble imprint of a divine essence which we cannot deny though many would like to .... think about it.


Depends on what one's definition of God is...think about it.
TORYBLUE





Joined: 28 Oct 2009
Posts: 2


PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who can define God ? there is no definiton ... so you think you can make it up ... but you will not escape His infinite presence.... look around you..... and thank God.
CPP





Joined: 04 Feb 2009
Posts: 244
Reputation: 10.5
votes: 1
Location: Too close to Quebec

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TORYBLUE wrote:
Who can define God ? there is no definiton ... so you think you can make it up ... but you will not escape His infinite presence.... look around you..... and thank God.


If theres no definition of God, then how come you refer to God as a 'he' :?:
marklar





Joined: 03 Oct 2007
Posts: 186
Reputation: 38.5Reputation: 38.5Reputation: 38.5Reputation: 38.5
votes: 1
Location: Toronto, Ontario

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CPP wrote:
TORYBLUE wrote:
Who can define God ? there is no definiton ... so you think you can make it up ... but you will not escape His infinite presence.... look around you..... and thank God.


If theres no definition of God, then how come you refer to God as a 'he' :?:


because god invented the universe.....quick! name two female inventors!...give up? ok name one........yeah, i didn't think so.

(just a maddox inspired joke (read alphabet of manliness) ...relax).
CPP





Joined: 04 Feb 2009
Posts: 244
Reputation: 10.5
votes: 1
Location: Too close to Quebec

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marklar wrote:
CPP wrote:
TORYBLUE wrote:
Who can define God ? there is no definiton ... so you think you can make it up ... but you will not escape His infinite presence.... look around you..... and thank God.


If theres no definition of God, then how come you refer to God as a 'he' :?:


because god invented the universe.....quick! name two female inventors!...give up? ok name one........yeah, i didn't think so.

(just a maddox inspired joke (read alphabet of manliness) ...relax).


Whats dat old saying 'behind every male inventor there's a woman saying - try this'
mrsocko





Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 2463
Reputation: 131.2
votes: 8
Location: Southwestern Ontario

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tarock wrote:

Quote:
I believe praying to be a powerful method to inspire one's self and if done properly, re-energizes biochemical endorphins to manifest your spiritual will into a physical reality.


Mental masterbation in other words. :P

Ya that's the reason people should pray. :roll:
Some Guy 2.0





Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 304
Reputation: 21Reputation: 21
votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think believing in G-d is a natural step towards maturity: accepting that you are not invincible, and there is something out there that could squish you like a bug, if He so chose.
CPP





Joined: 04 Feb 2009
Posts: 244
Reputation: 10.5
votes: 1
Location: Too close to Quebec

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin Hoffer wrote:
I think believing in G-d is a natural step towards maturity: accepting that you are not invincible, and there is something out there that could squish you like a bug, if He so chose.


I think its called 'aging' :wink:
theguy





Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 2


PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Does God exist? The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.

The world is obviously imperfect. Our bodies fall victim to viruses, bacteria, breaks, fractures and die. Our ecosystems fall victim to routine ecological disasters. If God is seen in "His" creation than he's either incompetent, lazy or both.

2. Does God exist? The universe had a start - what caused it?

What caused God? Why does material even need a start?

3. Does God exist? The universe operates by uniform laws of nature. Why does it?

Laws of Nature are human models.

4. Does God exist? The DNA code informs, programs a cell's behavior.

God of the Gaps.

5. Does God exist? We know God exists because he pursues us. He is constantly initiating and seeking for us to come to him.

And he does this really well, I mean everyone at all times in history has had God in thier head. Or wait, they haven't.
crazymamma





Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 1011
Reputation: 71.8
votes: 14
Location: The kitchen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E gads That Guy from a different forum? You have got to be kidding right?

If you are not, please disregard above.
theguy





Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 2


PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've never met.
crazymamma





Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 1011
Reputation: 71.8
votes: 14
Location: The kitchen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carry on then...... :D
Dauphin





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 98
Reputation: 41.7Reputation: 41.7Reputation: 41.7Reputation: 41.7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: RE: Does God Exist? Reply with quote

The question is incoherent. It's the equivalent of asking "does exist exist?" or "is yellow yellow?"

Does such a question deserve a response?
mrsocko





Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 2463
Reputation: 131.2
votes: 8
Location: Southwestern Ontario

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've talked to him many times, so yes he does exist. I can vouche for him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 5 of 7

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Does God Exist?

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB