Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dane Richard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Hello! Introduction & Questions Reply with quote

Hey all! I'm a 3rd year economics student at SMU in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I'm also an amateur blogger, I write for the Western Standard as well as my own blog, The Right Coast.

I'm a former member of the Libertarian Party of Canada (was Maritime contact & Newsletter Editor), currently a member of the Conservative Party of Canada, and soon to be member of the provincial Progressive Conservative Party.

Right now I'm doing condensed classes in Financial Accounting and International Economics, as well as volunteering for local PC candidates Mike Josey of Cole Harbour and Ted Larsen of Halifax Citidel - Sable Island. Best of luck to both, as well as Debbie Hum of Clayton Park, George Jordan of Dartmouth - Portland Valley, Lloyd Jackson of Cole Harbour - Eastern Shore. Anyone I missed good luck as well!

Anyway, I was wondering how one goes about getting his blog on the Blogging Tories home page list of blogs on the left & the feed in the middle? :P
Cool Blue

votes: 10

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you just have to email Stephen Taylor.
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no - another libertarian!! Just kidding - welcome :)
Dane Richard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure I've emailed Stephen Taylor before and never got a reply :?

Also, don't worry - I'm a former libertarian. My views evolved into conservatism (ie. I grew up) :wink:
arnab

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to BT!

I am still growing up so I am somewhere between libertarian and conservatism lol
Wayne Merk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: FRUSTRATED!!!! Reply with quote

Craig (Administrator), Can you help me. I am getting very frustrated with trying to sign on. I can't remember which PSW I used. When I try to click on a window for those who forgot their password, it says USER NAME already taken!!! What is going on here? Is there some way to straighten out this mess or should I give up trying to get on blogging tories website?
Chuck80

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Am new to the community as well, although I've been a conservative for years (even ran for a party nomination once).

I just tried to get my blog included with BT as well . I filled out the online application (a couple of days ago) but, so far, nothing.

For now, I'd just like to pass it on. My blog is called "Pushmybuttons" and my URL is www.chucklet.blogspot.com.

To the originator of this discussion thread. How about you pass on your blog name, etc. for now?

This is a great networking site! Glad to finally get here. :lol:

Jump to: