Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
melwilde

votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: when will Obama get the message that the Taliban are winning Reply with quote

BBC reports from eyewitnesses inside SWAT that the Pakistan Army is not in control
of the region. Individuals inside the area want the media to come and see for themselves.
Once again the world is conned by dishonest thugs who run a country armed to the teeth
which includes a large Nuclear arsenal.
Lets all pour more aid into the pockets of bandits and thugs!
fiscalconservative

Reputation: 49.9Reputation: 49.9Reputation: 49.9Reputation: 49.9Reputation: 49.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: when will Obama get the message that the Taliban are win Reply with quote

melwilde wrote:
BBC reports from eyewitnesses inside SWAT that the Pakistan Army is not in control
of the region. Individuals inside the area want the media to come and see for themselves.
Once again the world is conned by dishonest thugs who run a country armed to the teeth
which includes a large Nuclear arsenal.
Lets all pour more aid into the pockets of bandits and thugs!

First off all, I just looked at the BBC and they say the army is slowly taking control of Swat and its major city. Second of all, I doubt the US Army needs to be told where the Pakistani army is. The area is full of drone aircraft and observed by satelites
melwilde

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read both articles that CBC ran on Pakistan. Yes, they are contradictory. The article I mentioned was quoting folks who live in the area.
It's not the United States Army I get concerned about, it's the guy in the White House.
That and the utter lack of veracity on the part of Pakistan's leadership. I also find it difficult to understand how they can pronounce such warmth toward Iran when that nation sponsors terrorism. With regard to Obama, I find it very worrisome that a man who is a master of imagery over substance should be making decisions about the Taliban. I worked with Saul Alinsky many years ago and I clearly understand what Obama is up to. We my friends, face very serious times with the finest street organizer there is at the helm.
I can only hope that I am very wrong!

Jump to: