Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: National Newswatch jumps the shark Reply with quote

It is too bad because NNW used to be a wonderful non-partisan news aggregator. Will LeRoy, the owner of NNW, went devoutly Liberal about 12 months ago. Today, he went from subtle to overt partisanship posting a "news" story that is a link to some obscure internet forums.

It is one of SEVEN stories critical of the Tory ads highlighted on his site.

Isn't there someone living in eastern Canada able to put together a conservative friendly news aggregator? If I lived in the east I would do it. As a computer programmer I would gladly put together something superior to what Will LeRoy offers for you.

ScreenHunter_01 May. 24 22.16.jpg
 Description:
That's right - Paul at National Newswatch considers a thread started by "This Sucks" in obscure internet forums to be news...
 Filesize:  20.08 KB
 Viewed:  2957 Time(s)

ScreenHunter_01 May. 24 22.16.jpg

Luke Nicholson

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed the same thing the last year or so. I've pretty much stopped visiting National Newswatch all together. If I want news I go to Pierre Bourque.
RCO

votes: 3

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it be great to put together a conservative news aggerator , as i do agree the options for geting our news seem to be geting more toxic and liberal everyday . there is sometimes good stories on national news watch but there is also alot of not so good ones on a regular basis . i can't remember what it was like a couple of years ago as i did not check it then or know about it .
myself i have alot of skills in business and know where to find the news , if i had the time i think i could run such a site .but during the summer i will not have the time , just way too busy .

Jump to: