Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rusty Bedsprings

votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard on the radio (and believe) that hamas has enacted project CNN. This plan is too get their own civilians hurt and on TV. For example: remember when the top hamas leader has killed, apparently civilians were told to stay away form his house because it would be bombed so hamas told civilians to go near the house and thus "civilians were killed by the blood thirsty Israelis yesterday in there worst bombing raid yet, more at 11:00".

Also all these trucks of aid that israel has been letting in to Gaza are merely being sold on the black market for more rockets. So to me Israel should give Gaza any aid but oh no what do I know we should all just obey the UN and all will be solved :lol: .
ezbeatz

Reputation: 49.5Reputation: 49.5Reputation: 49.5Reputation: 49.5Reputation: 49.5
votes: 10

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a CUPE member because I'm a graduate assistant at York University. I don't know what gives this guy the authority to go out and make a unilateral decision involving all the universities in Ontario but then again a handful of activists are holding my university hostage and its students' eduction hostage via a absurd strike.

I HATE UNIONS!
Rusty Bedsprings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god Sid Ryan was not telling the truth when he said that the rank and file members support him in his (racist) actions.
SFrank85

votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Bedsprings wrote:
Thank god Sid Ryan was not telling the truth when he said that the rank and file members support him in his (racist) actions.

Knowing how unions work, only the hardcore leftists will come out and support this motion.
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ezbeatz wrote:
I'm a CUPE member because I'm a graduate assistant at York University. I don't know what gives this guy the authority to go out and make a unilateral decision involving all the universities in Ontario but then again a handful of activists are holding my university hostage and its students' eduction hostage via a absurd strike.

I HATE UNIONS!
Too bad there is nothing you can do, like withholding your dues. Taking the money away is the only sure way to bring people into line.
Rusty Bedsprings

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she with hold he dues then she would probably be fired or worse. Union's don't play fair.
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. My experience has been that it is much, much better for an individual employee to get in trouble with their employer (even in non-union shops), than with a union. Depending on the problem, most employers will at least seek a compromise, whereas once you're on the union's blacklist, you're pretty much finished at that place. We really need 'right to work' legislation, IMO.
Rusty Bedsprings

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that the federal CUPE people have condemned Ryan for his comments :) .

Though they probably would not have if there was not so much public out cry.
Rusty Bedsprings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as it turns out this university bombing that started it all was not being used for peaceful purposes. It was training hamas fighters to use technical weapons :roll:

I just don't understand how israel can justify bombing such an establishment, next they will be bombing weapons depots :roll:
cosmostein

votes: 21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you imagine if someone came out and did the opposite?
Wow.

CUPE Ontario should stick to protecting the lowest common denominator in their workforce and stay out of dictating academic policy.
cosmostein

votes: 21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you imagine if someone came out and did the opposite?
Wow.

CUPE Ontario should stick to protecting the lowest common denominator in their workforce for accountability and stay out of dictating academic policy.

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: