Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Who said this? Reply with quote

Quote:
"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property‹either as a child, a wife, or a concubine‹must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science‹the science against which it had vainly struggled‹the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."

If a radio personality in Canada made this statement they would be fired or at the very least chastised by the "standards" council. This person would be subject to prosecution by various human rights organizations and tribunals. So who is this bigoted extremist?

SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL

The very man who saved us from another form of fascism and extremism. And he said this in 1899 when the threat posed was much smaller.
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Who said this? Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL

The very man who saved us from another form of fascism and extremism. And he said this in 1899 when the threat posed was much smaller.

He called 'em as he saw 'em. A truly great man!

-Mac
SFrank85

votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is scary that he was able to tell, and in a eerie way, predict the downfall of Europe.
Rusty Bedsprings

votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This now too :twisted:

Link

The human rights commission must have peed itself in excitement (at least their heads up their own ass :lol: ).
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disturbing news... thanks for the video.
Mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible... simply incredible... :x

-Mac
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:evil:

tombstone.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.5 KB
 Viewed:  4632 Time(s)

tombstone.JPG

concerned

Reputation: 42.1Reputation: 42.1Reputation: 42.1Reputation: 42.1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am an avid viewer of The O'Reilly Factor. However, I think that Lou Dobbs is doing the best job at exposing what the real issues of our world are. Kudos to him for exposing the UN for what it really is.
Rusty Bedsprings

votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canuck wrote:
Quote:
thanks for the video.

I can't take the credit for this, I saw a interesting title on the BT blog role and it led me to "celestial junk", a good blog. By the way how do you mark/track a blog for update's?
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Bedsprings wrote:
Canuck wrote:
Quote:
thanks for the video.

I can't take the credit for this, I saw a interesting title on the BT blog role and it led me to "celestial junk", a good blog. By the way how do you mark/track a blog for update's?
I think you use RSS feeds, but I don't really know how that works...
Mac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF_Canuck wrote:
Rusty Bedsprings wrote:
Canuck wrote:
Quote:
thanks for the video.

I think you use RSS feeds, but I don't really know how that works...

There's a couple of different ways to deal with RSS feeds. You can subscribe to them which gives you email updates each time the blog updates OR you can bookmark them which gives you a list of all of the latest posts each time you click on it.

-Mac

Jump to: