Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  

who do you think will win the ontario ndp leadership
andrea horwath mpp hamilton centre
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
gilles bisson mpp timmins james bay
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
peter tabuns mpp toronto danforth
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
michael prue mpp beaches east york
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

RCO

votes: 3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: who do you think will win the ontario ndp leadership ? Reply with quote

I follow provincial politics here a fair bit yet this leadership race is just about one of the more quiet ones i have seen , think there selecting a new leader in march as thats when there convention is and howard hampton suppose to step down . from what i have read 4 candidates for the leadership are still in the race . it seems to lack any front runners , which is why i though a poll be interesting . and which one might be the greatest threat to the liberals and split the votes on the left allowing for more ontario pc candidates to get elected ?
( the federal ndp won 17 seats here and almost swept the north so a revived provincial wing could be a serious threat to ontario liberal mpp's in some ridings i suspect )
but hopefully who ever they pick isn't as bad as jack layton , as i don't think i can stand anymore of him somedays .
Rusty Bedsprings

votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to sound rude but I really don't care who Win's the ndp leadership race and Ill tell you why. The NDP are ruined in Ontario and well, Jesus could run for them and they still would not win. Do you think rco, that one ndp runner is different?
RCO

votes: 3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i'm not really that familar with this leadership race , or have any favorites obvivously since i don't even support the ndp .
but i do think the eventually winner could be a threat to the liberals in a number of ridings . especially northern ontario and some tradionally left wing seats in southern ontario .
and in other ridings if they were to increase the ndp vote at the expense of the liberals that could be a problem for dalton . if you look thru the federal results for ontario you will see what i mean .
Rusty Bedsprings

votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can McGuilty run again?

Jump to: