Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:25 am Post subject: Rules and regulations
* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters. Depending on the severity of the offense you may be warned, temporarily banned, or permanently banned.
* Posts making disparaging blanket statements on race, sex, and/or national origin will not be tolerated.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
* Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
* Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
* We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate Blogging Tories community standards. The Blotting Tories team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
* Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed. Discussion of these topics as policy matters or in the political context is allowed.
* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
* While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards.
* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
* Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
* You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
* You cannot post advertisements.
* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right.
* NSFW (not safe for work) images and content must be linked off-site and must be labeled as NSFW in your link. This includes, but is not limited to nudity, blood and gore, and major profanity. Use common sense.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You can attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum