Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hasdrubal

votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: They Got it All Wrong Reply with quote

They Got it all Wrong

Conservative Life Magazine
Commentary by, Hasdrubal

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Recently the Liberal Party accused Peter McKay of calling his ex Belinda Stronach for being a dog and demanded an apology. As anti Conservative the media is the whole dog issue lasted for days upon days while other events much more important were being ignored such as the the Liberal senate holding back legislation making government accountable to Canadian citizens. As I reflect on Peters hoochy comments I intend to agree to a certain extent that Peter McKay should be ashamed of himself however:

THEY GOT IT ALL WRONG!

Peter McKay shouldn't apologize to Belinda Stronach but to the Canadian public for apologizing to the Liberal Party. If anything the Liberal Party should apologize to the Canadian public for destroying Canada & taking advantage of the taxpayers stealing money for Quebec initiatives designed to to cater to rich elites. Lets face the truth here folks, why should Conservatives be ashamed of those comments made by Peter McKay when: 1) Belinda betrayed the Conservative Party preventing us from a majority vote to vote no confidence when Taliban's Party supported them, and 2) just because Belinda left the Conservative Party why leave Peter McKay, I thought political leanings didn't get in the way of a relationship, 3) Belinda is the daughter of a very rich and powerful Liberal elite, someone tell me why Canadians are voting Liberal where most of the elites are left and will not support humanitarian causes? And of course 4) yet another Liberal Party scandal of the alleged sexual relationship between Tie Domi & Belinda Stronach, is not Tie married?

And all this time the media is fixed on Peters comments ignoring what dirty tricks Belinda has to play, why make this woman look so innocent, obviously Stronach is Canada's political whore along the lines of Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. What is next Belinda? Is Canada going to hear about your trampish relationship with Madonna or maybe Michael Moore. I am going on a limb here after all I don't think Belinda is a dog, yea that's right readers, Peter had it all wrong.

BELINDA STRONACH IS A COW!

It's a plain as it's simple, this cow needs to be put to pasture, obviously Belinda likes to be a political whore, so she has to find ways to milk herself to any suitor who will take here, whether it's jumping sexual partners or jumping ship just to get a political posting within a party that only wants to score political points. I guess I'm all right with that, thinks for the memories I guess Canada enjoys a real life soap opera. Maybe that's why so many Canadians are blind to what really goes on in politics.
McGuire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Doggerel's post that called her a cat instead of a dog.

Jump to: