Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the C-B-B-C I mean CBC is great...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smallreaction

as we have seen some people pay attention to this site and your self aggrandising and bigotry are becoming an embarrassment to most right
its only the Internet , no one thinks you some wise scribe so try to not delegate yourself to the tooth implant crowd and get a grip of yourself

signed one of the silent majority following Tory bloggers
biggie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Silent Minority,

It is not often that children participate so freely in political discussion, so I am pleasantly surprised to see that you have taken the time to comment on my thoughts and feelings.

I've actually had a lot of positive feedback from members of this site. But the diversity of remarks is refreshing and eye-opening.

I would be more than happy to help you string together the rather simple concepts that you are having difficulty with - you have only to ask.

Although it disappoints me that I cannot be the winner of your popularity contest, I must press on and express my thoughts on subjects. As a wise scribe it is my right, nay, my duty.

I would like to take the time to thank you for your comments.

Sincerely,

Biggie Rection
Buddy Kat

votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the variety of left to right coverage. So the cbc goes left and sometimes extreme left, but look at global and all the US cable were exposed too, like fox and you see the extreme right. It is too bad the taxpayer has to pay for the unbalanced view, but if they didn't it would be corporate tv like ctv.

I do see the point - If it's Canadian tax money paying for this , they should have both views. Rex Murphy does a (good) right wing spin. :oops:
biggie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buddy Kat wrote:
I like the variety of left to right coverage. So the cbc goes left and sometimes extreme left, but look at global and all the US cable were exposed too, like fox and you see the extreme right. It is too bad the taxpayer has to pay for the unbalanced view, but if they didn't it would be corporate tv like ctv.

I do see the point - If it's Canadian tax money paying for this , they should have both views. Rex Murphy does a (good) right wing spin. :oops:

U.S.??? like CNN? Left-wing central itself? In fact, if I recall, CNN is available on basic cable packages due to CRTC linkage rules - but FOX NEWS is special order - AND it took forever to actually get it into Canada. and FOX NEWS is the ONLY right wing option in Canada, among a sea of left and farther left..

Glad you understand our frustration with the CBC - CTV I can understand, it's private industry. But my tax dollars pay for the CBC, as such they should strive to be as imparial as possible - or at least present various views. I'd rather just scrap this ridiculous notion of a public broadcaster all together, but hey... take what you can get.
Hasdrubal

votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Canadian Communist Broadcasting Corporation is nothing more then a trolling network of propaganda propping up the Liberal and NDP Party to promote values not shared by every Canadian as they claim they are. :wink:
IsleofBarra

votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: CBC is irrelevant Reply with quote

I don't know anyone who watches CBC anymore. CBC should be completely cut off the public dole. If enough people fight for it's return, I have no problem with that. If, on the other hand, as I suspect, no one could care less if petey mansbridge is a nightly bingo caller, then so be it.

Canadians should not have to be forced to pay for something they do not support, particularly when it is a frill like TV.....
biggie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
might I add, that your thoutcrimes against the CBC are double-plus-ungood. If you want to be a good Canadian, your better work on your goodthink.

lol, you've got me in stitches over here...

truly, a god among men(or women - so we're not sexist ;) )

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: