Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WBD

Reputation: 38.7Reputation: 38.7Reputation: 38.7Reputation: 38.7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Solar Wind Loses Power - NASA Reply with quote

For the first time that I've ever seen, NASA refers to a climate change theory that can blow the CO2 AGW claims out of the Ice Cap! It's the cosmic particle theory that was the basis for the book "The Chilling Stars" and is featured as the best scientific explanation for climate change in "The Great Global Warming Swindle".

It's a qualified and short reference but at least it's there:

Quote:
Also, there are controversial studies linking cosmic ray fluxes to cloudiness and climate change on Earth. That link may be tested in the years ahead.

http://science.nasa.gov/headli.....list170248

As far as I'm concerned, the only reason it would be controversial is that it is a direct challange to the CO2 warming computer models and fits very well with what's happened for many millions of years.

Bill in Calgary
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. The theory is also referenced in 'Taken by Storm: The Troubled Science, Policy, and Politics of Global Warming' (Essex and McKitrick). It also features prominently in the futurist action novel 'The Last Centurion' by John Ringo (which is damn good - one of the few fiction books I've bothered to read multiple times).

While there's no such thing as certainty when it comes to climate, I definately put more stock in the solar radiation theory.

Jump to: