Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: I absolutely despise CTV and CBC Reply with quote

Remember when the bird pooping incident was front page news for CTV and CBC. Well today a Liberal candidate was fired because he advocate killing all Mohawk Indians. You would think this would be more important than bird poop. You would even think that it would trump the suspension of a CPC official - but no. The Liberal free ride is in full swing...
paisley_cross

votes: 3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: I absolutely despise CTV and CBC Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
Remember when the bird pooping incident was front page news for CTV and CBC. Well today a Liberal candidate was fired because he advocate killing all Mohawk Indians. You would think this would be more important than bird poop. You would even think that it would trump the suspension of a CPC official - but no. The Liberal free ride is in full swing...

On the "World at Six" the Ryan Sparrow story was gone into in detail - second item. The Liberal candidate being fired was way further down the news.

But that's the good old CBC for you. Always ready to play up alleged Conservative misdemeanors.
Cool Blue

votes: 10

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is really getting me mad is the CPC warroom that keeps stepping in it and giving the MSM an excuse to cover other stuff.

Yesterday a Lib candidate apologizes for calling Harper "Hitler". Nothing because they're covering bird poop.

Today same thing.

Quit making US the issue!

All we have to do is sit back and let the Libs shoot themselves.
Louise M.

votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The media outside Quebec has left out the most important part of this event. Early this morning, Dion said to Le Soleil in Quebec that Simon Bedard had apologized about his "extreme" comments but would remain a candidate. Soon afterward, in response Harper said that having that candidate in Dion's Quebec Liberal team indicates the weakness of the Liberal Party's campaign in Quebec. A few hours later, Dion changed his mind and booted the candidate then issued a press release saying Bedard is gone. Nowhere in the English media will you find these details. In the end, Dion is made out to be decisive in dealing with this mess when in fact, he screwed up and reversed himself after Harper criticized him for keeping Bedard on board.

If anyone wants links I have them but they're all in French from Le Soleil which is accessible through Bourque's Newswatch.

It ain't gonna get better!
mrsocko

votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was abig issue in Quebec. I saw it mentioned on Duffy. CBC was way over the top in it's criticism of the CPC tonight. Made my blood boil.

Then at Issue started. Mansbridge asked if the panelists thought the Tories gaffes were gonna hurt them. Coyne was the only one who did. Sometimes I think he is an ass.
paisley_cross

votes: 3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsocko wrote:
Then at Issue started. Mansbridge asked if the panelists thought the Tories gaffes were gonna hurt them. Coyne was the only one who did. Sometimes I think he is an ass.

I never watch the CBC TV news. Was the panel also asked about the racist Liberal candidates? Bedard and the "Hitler" guy?
mrsocko

votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I never watch the CBC TV news. Was the panel also asked about the racist Liberal candidates? Bedard and the "Hitler" guy

NO! CBC is afraid they will be privatized the minute there is a CPC majority.
SFrank85

votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On CBC Radio One in Toronto (I never listen to it, only just now to hear the bias) at the top of the hour, the news reporter was still on about the pooping puffin, and linked this to the Sparrow remark.

Jump to: