Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
don muntean

votes: 8

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Jean Cretin - polishing a fake halo Reply with quote

So it looks like Cretin has some words [regarding China] for our current PM - well here is how I recall the cretin when I see or hear him:

Some people might wonder why I would make this and other Liberal caricature pictures.

Well besides being a relevant commentary on the subject of the picture - I feel personal angst for having had any faith in them a few years ago.

While I thought I once supported some of the Liberal initiatives - I was always more Conservative.

So I kissed up to the Liberals because I needed help - the standard 'political' approach I thought.

Many times I wrote letters to this now former PM asking for him to pressure the then premier of Saskatchewan - Lorne Calvert - to resolve certain well documented issues.

Of course this PM and his office and his party were too busy with self aggrandizements - to be the least bit concerned about a specific serious abuse of human rights - in Canada - perpetrated by a NDP enabled government agency.

Later 'that guy' who usurped him - "Martin" - he didn't care either.

I even made a presence with a protest sign - at all his Regina visits - he saw me quite clearly each time [we made eye contact!] - on one occasion some of his staff came out and spoke with me outside Hotel Saskatchewan!

What was the ultimate result after waiting on them for nearly four years? They brushed me [and the evidence] aside!

While the Liberals [and the NDP] pretend to champion human rights - too many Canadians just don't see the truth about them. I gave the Liberals the benefit of the doubt over the course of several years - they strung me along part of the way - I can never trust any of them again.

While the current government hasn't helped me either - I haven't falsely kissed up to them - I have more respect for them - I see the Conservatives as being the most secure choice for government. I truly regret demonizing the Conservatives in the process of kissing up to the Liberals!

I fear the results of another Liberal Ottawa [and NDP Saskatchewan!] and I hope that enough Canadians see [without direct experience!] that those two party's are not fair players - they advocate for group rights over individual's rights - essentially - they have no respect for human rights nor the rule of law - they have no empathy - these party's are politics first - 'the people' later...
Duck Tory

Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certain the 2nd Dictator in Canadian History can't seem to stay out of the spotlight.

Jump to: