Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheila

votes: 16

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Bisphenol A Reply with quote

Thank you to the CTV and the Globe and Mail for doing the following testing of BPA levels in canned goods.
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/Arti.....b=Specials
mrsocko

votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife took back bottles to Zellers and got a $104 store credit. Too bad we had used the things for our kids for years.
Sheila

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Wal-Mart will take everything back I've noticed, even if it's totally wrecked.
The good news is I have found a product that my family has been using for 3 years called the Bodi-Detox Patch available at www.straussheartdrops.com (I am not affiliated). This patch worn on the bottom of your feet at night detoxes your body of the following: aluminum, lead, arsenic, plastics, mercury, isopropyl alcohol, benzene, nickel, asbestos, DAB dye and PCB's. It is the only product of it's kind that has been tested by a health canada certified lab for contaminants and contains none. It works as well as or better than intravenous chelation. The cost is $29.95 +GST for a pack of 10 patches, good for 5 nights. I would suggest to try this for at least 15 nights. It has made a difference in the approx. 35 people I know who have tried it. We are constantly taking in chemicals, often unknowingly.
mrsocko

votes: 8

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How would this work for kids. I would think they would have instructions for childrens use on the package. Could you confirm that it is okay for kids.
Sheila

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mrsocko, yes it is fine for kids, my kids love it. Nothing is going into their bodies, it's the combination of ingredients in the patch that draws the toxins out. I researched all the ingredients and there's nothing in there that can harm. Here's a toll free number you can call for more information 1-866-837-2246.
Just a warning, wear socks to bed. When you wake up and step out of bed that crap is going to squish out onto the floor, that's why you need sockos. :)

Jump to: