Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Congratulations to all Liberals Reply with quote

I know how important the issue of global warming is to liberals and how hard they have fought to save our planet from the ravages of warm temperatures. I admit that I was skeptical but six months ago I did install CFL light bulbs in my house and I have to say that much to my amazement it appears to have worked. The picture below was taken on May 9th in Calgary.

So to all the liberals out there I offer my sincerest apologies for doubting your efforts. Clearly the excruciating temperatures we endured during the last decade were in fact caused by man because our recent efforts to install hospital lights in our house and drive electric cars has indeed had a dramatic impact!!

globalwarming.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  119.95 KB
 Viewed:  2435 Time(s)

globalwarming.jpg

FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:lol: I feel you pain ... +30cm over night. Volker Stevin had already put away the plows, but scrambled and found two to cover the hundreds of kilometers of road between Calgary and the BC Border, from what I hear.
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now... imagine if we all did as Craig has done... why, we might start a new ice age. Just in case, I'm going to go start my Hummer and leave it idling in the driveway for a couple of hours each day. See the sacrifices I'm willing to make for my fellow Canadians?

-Mac

Jump to: