Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
FF_Canuck





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 3360
Reputation: 73.4
votes: 17
Location: Southern Alberta

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not when you burn it. It gets used as energy and emits CO2. However, the mass human composting project would only be a one time thing and wouldn't go on for years - just until the population is reduced to 50% of what it is now.


When you talk to the truly fervent backers of AGW, and find out what they really think, you'll usually find answers like that. A lot of them truly believe there are too many people, and that we need to 'depopulate' to save the planet. As well as abandon a market economy.
Mac





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 5500
Reputation: 104
votes: 35
Location: John Baird's riding...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KPK wrote:
P.S. The secret to reducing green house gases is mass human composting.

You volunteering? :roll:

-Mac
kwlafayette





Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 6155
Reputation: 156.2Reputation: 156.2
votes: 28
Location: Saskatoon Saskatchewan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KPK wrote:
mrsocko wrote:
Quote:
P.S. The secret to reducing green house gases is mass human composting.


Doesn't composting cause methane?



Not when you burn it. It gets used as energy and emits CO2. However, the mass human composting project would only be a one time thing and wouldn't go on for years - just until the population is reduced to 50% of what it is now.

Perhaps stepping into disintegration chambers like on Star Trek would be cleaner.
I don't understand why people who hold these views don't lead by example.
Bleatmop





Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 953
Reputation: 17.5Reputation: 17.5
votes: 10

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
KPK wrote:
mrsocko wrote:
Quote:
P.S. The secret to reducing green house gases is mass human composting.


Doesn't composting cause methane?



Not when you burn it. It gets used as energy and emits CO2. However, the mass human composting project would only be a one time thing and wouldn't go on for years - just until the population is reduced to 50% of what it is now.

Perhaps stepping into disintegration chambers like on Star Trek would be cleaner.
I don't understand why people who hold these views don't lead by example.


It's because the socialists are the ones that know what's best for us. They must be the ones to remain behind, to educated the ignorant masses. If our socialist overlords demand that we cull 50% of our population to reduce our C02 emissions, then we should gladly follow in their non-example.
kwlafayette





Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 6155
Reputation: 156.2Reputation: 156.2
votes: 28
Location: Saskatoon Saskatchewan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand now. What KPK needs to do is charter some private jets, probably 6 will do for him and his entourage, and fly around the world preaching to rest of us about how we need to reduce our personal CO2 emissions. They should probably hit every population center with more than 3 people in the known world, a separate flight for each. Also, he should completely ignore things like teleconferencing, the Internet, and mail. After he is done with that, he can retire to his palatial estate with its own private coal fired power plant to live the rest of his days in luxury. Or maybe it would be a people fired power plant?

I don't know about the rest of you, but until people like Al Gore actually start to fly coach, I will assume that I am safe.

PS. How could anyone believe anything Gore says? Here is a man who says that the world is ending, yet stepping down from private jets to first class commercial is too large an imposition to make? Going to Bali in person is more important than the 100,000 tonnes of CO2 that will be generated? I will forever label this as hypocrisy. It is also hypocrisy to advocate death for others in a massive human culling while staying alive yourself. It may just qualify as the ne plus ultra of hypocrisy.
KPK





Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 527
Reputation: 3.6Reputation: 3.6Reputation: 3.6
votes: 13
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
It is also hypocrisy to advocate death for others in a massive human culling while staying alive yourself. It may just qualify as the ne plus ultra of hypocrisy.



Where did I advocate that I would stay alive? I figure it would be decided by drawing lots. Of course it seems you have no semblance of dark sarcastic, humor because you seem to of taken me seriously.
Mac





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 5500
Reputation: 104
votes: 35
Location: John Baird's riding...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KPK wrote:
Where did I advocate that I would stay alive? I figure it would be decided by drawing lots. Of course it seems you have no semblance of dark sarcastic, humor because you seem to of taken me seriously.

Perhaps his humour was even darker than yours? That would mean you're the one who didn't get it.... ;)

-Mac
KPK





Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 527
Reputation: 3.6Reputation: 3.6Reputation: 3.6
votes: 13
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
KPK wrote:
Where did I advocate that I would stay alive? I figure it would be decided by drawing lots. Of course it seems you have no semblance of dark sarcastic, humor because you seem to of taken me seriously.

Perhaps his humour was even darker than yours? That would mean you're the one who didn't get it.... ;)

-Mac



LOL you might be right!
Mac





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 5500
Reputation: 104
votes: 35
Location: John Baird's riding...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KPK wrote:
LOL you might be right!

Hey, your red star is gone!! :)

-Mac
KPK





Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 527
Reputation: 3.6Reputation: 3.6Reputation: 3.6
votes: 13
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
KPK wrote:
LOL you might be right!

Hey, your red star is gone!! :)

-Mac


I guess it must be the spirit of Christmas!
FascistLibertarian





Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Posts: 1092
Reputation: 30.1Reputation: 30.1Reputation: 30.1
votes: 14
Location: Ontario

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are far too many humans. It would be nice if something could be done about it, but its not going to change unless something catistropic happens.
mrsocko





Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 2463
Reputation: 131.2
votes: 8
Location: Southwestern Ontario

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It would be nice if something could be done about it


I'm confused. Is this kind of talk extreme rightwing or extreme leftwing. It kind of gives me the heebee jeebees.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2

Goto page Previous  1, 2  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


How Many Billions will Kyoto Costs Australia

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB