Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Craig
Site Admin




Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 4415
Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gc wrote:
My point is that bombing muslim holy sites will only create more terrorists.


Great. Let's get this party started. Put all the cards on the table. Let's make this into a real war and get it over with while we still have the advantage.
kwlafayette





Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 6155
Reputation: 156.2Reputation: 156.2
votes: 28
Location: Saskatoon Saskatchewan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a valid point. One of the strategies we have seen the terrorists employ is to sue for peace only when they cannot win. Once they build strength, the fighting always starts again.
triple M





Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 83
Reputation: 54.2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How many 9/11s have there been since the invasion of Iraq. In other words, I'm not sure what your point is.


What does the War in Iraq have to do with preventing future 9/11s I don't know about you but maybe the tougher security measures have something to do with that. Not the War which has made the region even more unstable if that were possible. Do you guys really think it is smart to have a Billion muslims angered all at once if this were ever to happen the on suing clamity will be frightful.
FascistLibertarian





Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Posts: 1092
Reputation: 30.1Reputation: 30.1Reputation: 30.1
votes: 14
Location: Ontario

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the one thing the terrorists really knew abotu the states pre 9/11 was that Americans cant take a hit without responding. Bush was too stupid not to play into their hands. He didnt stop to think, what does my enemy want me to do. Granted things didnt exactly go down like AQ wanted. But these types of things get people to line up. And the way America has acted has caused a lot more Muslims to line up behind the radicals than pre 9/11.

Anyways these radical muslims dont give a **** about religion, its about politics for them, so bombinf mecca would probably play into their hands. Not that the US would probably think before they acted, that would be smart.
Craig
Site Admin




Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 4415
Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

triple M wrote:
Quote:
How many 9/11s have there been since the invasion of Iraq. In other words, I'm not sure what your point is.


What does the War in Iraq have to do with preventing future 9/11s


It is more effective than passing UN resolutions being critical of Al Qaeda for 9/11.

Quote:
Do you guys really think it is smart to have a Billion muslims angered all at once if this were ever to happen the on suing clamity will be frightful.


It will be frightful once they have nuclear weapons.
FF_Canuck





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 3360
Reputation: 73.4
votes: 17
Location: Southern Alberta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the one thing the terrorists really knew abotu the states pre 9/11 was that Americans cant take a hit without responding. Bush was too stupid not to play into their hands. He didnt stop to think, what does my enemy want me to do. Granted things didnt exactly go down like AQ wanted. But these types of things get people to line up. And the way America has acted has caused a lot more Muslims to line up behind the radicals than pre 9/11.


Wow. I'm almost tempted to quote an Adam Sandler movie here... its like JaneBella possessed your account. Ignoring the rampant BDS, the kind of pacifism you're preaching is morally repugnant and totally irresponsible.
FascistLibertarian





Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Posts: 1092
Reputation: 30.1Reputation: 30.1Reputation: 30.1
votes: 14
Location: Ontario

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Wow. I'm almost tempted to quote an Adam Sandler movie here... its like JaneBella possessed your account. Ignoring the rampant BDS, the kind of pacifism you're preaching is morally repugnant and totally irresponsible.


I have no idea why you think im a pacifist. All I am saying is its clear Bush and his staff dont have any people playing for the red team or trying to look at different views. After 9/11 a SMART person would have asked "what is my enemy trying to make me do".

Listen, someone like JFK and the way he handled the Cuban Missle Crisis, thats a good way to make choices, someone like Bush, hes not asking people to think like the enemy, to consider other options, to speak up if they have concerns. I would bet you my hard earned cash that guy didnt even know what a red team member was.
triple M





Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 83
Reputation: 54.2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Craig"]
Quote:
It is more effective than passing UN resolutions being critical of Al Qaeda for 9/11.


No both have 0 effect on preventing another 9/11 happpening

Quote:
It will be frightful once they have nuclear weapons.


Which is why we must prevent that from ever happening not only from extream muslim terrorist but any rougue nation/extream group. However having a billion muslims angry is simply not very smart.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2

Goto page Previous  1, 2  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Tancredo says bomb muslim holy sites first

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB