Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



Goto page 1, 2  Next  

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
theatheistjew





Joined: 31 Mar 2007
Posts: 398
Reputation: 11.2
votes: 10
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Why All Tories Should Be Mad At Tory Reply with quote

Yes, even those who support Tories platform regarding religious school funding should be upset at Tory as well.
Here is why:
http://baconeatingatheistjew.b.....-john.html
kwlafayette





Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 6155
Reputation: 156.2Reputation: 156.2
votes: 28
Location: Saskatoon Saskatchewan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, did that dead horse get up yet?
theatheistjew





Joined: 31 Mar 2007
Posts: 398
Reputation: 11.2
votes: 10
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
So, did that dead horse get up yet?

*****************
It is as much of a dead horse as McGuinty's broken promises.
kwlafayette





Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 6155
Reputation: 156.2Reputation: 156.2
votes: 28
Location: Saskatoon Saskatchewan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging by the sound of crickets here in what, your third thread on John Tory, I would have to say that it looks like that dead horse can take one hell of a good flogging without even twitching.
theatheistjew





Joined: 31 Mar 2007
Posts: 398
Reputation: 11.2
votes: 10
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
Judging by the sound of crickets here in what, your third thread on John Tory, I would have to say that it looks like that dead horse can take one hell of a good flogging without even twitching.

I've got over 100 hits on my blog today so far. Just because nobody is commenting it doesn't mean that Tories aren't disgusted in Tory, in fact, nobody seems to be disagreeing, which of course would be difficult.

Silencing this issue won't happen, and I am going to make sure I can let as many people know what this issue is all about before they vote.

Tory should just throw in the white towel right now. He made a mockery out of the Ontario Conservative Party.
Mac





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 5500
Reputation: 104
votes: 35
Location: John Baird's riding...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theatheistjew wrote:
I've got over 100 hits on my blog today so far.

I don't suppose that has anything to do with the fact you started this thread with a provocative assertion with a link to your website...

-Mac
kwlafayette





Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 6155
Reputation: 156.2Reputation: 156.2
votes: 28
Location: Saskatoon Saskatchewan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, don't blame me, I didn't click on the link. I already knew what he was going say, as he has said it 100 times here already.
theatheistjew





Joined: 31 Mar 2007
Posts: 398
Reputation: 11.2
votes: 10
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
theatheistjew wrote:
I've got over 100 hits on my blog today so far.

I don't suppose that has anything to do with the fact you started this thread with a provocative assertion with a link to your website...

-Mac

I only got about 5 hits from this site. Many ostriches don't want to deal with why the Conservatives are going to lose.
Mac





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 5500
Reputation: 104
votes: 35
Location: John Baird's riding...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
Hey, don't blame me, I didn't click on the link. I already knew what he was going say, as he has said it 100 times here already.

I confess... I clicked... Does that mean I'm not an ostrich, just overly curious?

-Mac
Ruth





Joined: 07 Nov 2006
Posts: 243
Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5
votes: 7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's pick another reason to hate Tory.
He went to the Pride Parade.

Now, I realize there are a few gay people here who will disagree with me on this. Still, I feel I have to say it. As a social conservative and a woman of strong religious (read: Christian) conviction, I very strongly feel that Tory should not have gone to the Pride Parade.
I also don't like the way he seems to be trying to remake the party into something more centrist, both socially and fiscally. He should keep to the blue side of the line. If he doesn't like that, then he can join the Liberals.
theatheistjew





Joined: 31 Mar 2007
Posts: 398
Reputation: 11.2
votes: 10
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
kwlafayette wrote:
Hey, don't blame me, I didn't click on the link. I already knew what he was going say, as he has said it 100 times here already.

I confess... I clicked... Does that mean I'm not an ostrich, just overly curious?

-Mac

You are more like a cat.
theatheistjew





Joined: 31 Mar 2007
Posts: 398
Reputation: 11.2
votes: 10
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruth wrote:
Let's pick another reason to hate Tory.
He went to the Pride Parade.

Now, I realize there are a few gay people here who will disagree with me on this. Still, I feel I have to say it. As a social conservative and a woman of strong religious (read: Christian) conviction, I very strongly feel that Tory should not have gone to the Pride Parade.
I also don't like the way he seems to be trying to remake the party into something more centrist, both socially and fiscally. He should keep to the blue side of the line. If he doesn't like that, then he can join the Liberals.

If you believed in evolution you wouldn't be so uppity over gays. Gays whether you like it or not are human beings who deserve the rights as us norms. And research is leaning to the fact that gayness is created within the womb to the embryo and many factors can turn one gay in the bat cave: third or fourth born males have a larger chance of being born gay and there are many others that have biological reasons. I know. Just scientific theories.
Ruth





Joined: 07 Nov 2006
Posts: 243
Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5Reputation: 8.5
votes: 7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gay rights and the fact that gays are human beings too have nothing to do with the Pride Parade.
It's so cliche that I almost hate to say it, but here goes.
Can we have a Straight Pride Parade where everyone walks around half naked and performs sexual acts? Why not? How can it be indecent if gays can do it? etc...
kwlafayette





Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 6155
Reputation: 156.2Reputation: 156.2
votes: 28
Location: Saskatoon Saskatchewan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruth, I don't hate Liberals, or liberals. I just think they are wrong. John Tory is, as many have said before, is a Liberal with mostly Conservatives in his Rolodex.

Another thing I note, the word "centrist" in Canadian politics seems to mean "a good bit left of center". Anyone who gets too close to center, when approaching from the left, is labeled hard right. Anyone who is actually on the right has a hard time getting elected.
Matt





Joined: 04 Sep 2006
Posts: 192
Reputation: 40.4Reputation: 40.4Reputation: 40.4Reputation: 40.4
votes: 3
Location: York-Centre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruth wrote:

Can we have a Straight Pride Parade where everyone walks around half naked and performs sexual acts? Why not? How can it be indecent if gays can do it? etc...


Hahaha I'd show up for that one :D
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 2

Goto page 1, 2  Next  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Why All Tories Should Be Mad At Tory

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB