Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: 6 years passed from that tragic morning - 9/11/01 Reply with quote

6 years passed since the september 11th, 2001. Our thoughts are with the American people and those who were affected by this horrible tragedy.
Duck Tory

Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remeber that day if it was yesterday i remeber walking to SMU campus and going to the lunch area seeing it on tv i remeber the anger the shock and the absolute appalling words by some students say americans deserve it. Made me sick it was that day i supported the American actions in Afganistan and in Iraq which i still do. To me 9/11 will burn in my mind forever.
mrsocko

votes: 8

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I working with a muslim buddy of mine when the first plane hit. His wife called and told us. I said what kind of plane a Cessna or something? He said no, a 737. We looked at the clock and it was about break time so we rushed ove rto his house to watch th enews reports and got there just in time to see the second plane hit.

My buddy said Socko, they will blame it on us Muslims but you'll see it wasn't us(this is what happened in Oklahoma City).

I felt awful for him when it was confirmed that Osama did it. He was pretty quite for a few weeks.
mbennett

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was very young when it happened, I was in the 8th grade.

I'll remember where I was when I found out, and I'll remember for the rest of my life the millioins of emotions that I experienced throughout that day.

It was because of this act of war that we are currently at war. Today reaffirmed my belief that Afghanistan, and the work we do there, is amazing work.

By fighting the enemy in the Middle East, we have prevented the battle from griping us here at home.

May we never forget those who died, and may we support those that are fighting right now for our freedom.
Duck Tory

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and in Iraq we are Liberating people and helping them as well in Afganistan get them back on their feet.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a terrible headache that day but when I saw the first plane hit the buildings, my headache was gone. I felt a greater pain and forgot my own...
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP, Brothers and Sisters ...
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a couple loony 911 "truthers" outside parliament hill yesterday.. it made my blood boil.

A little respect would be nice, but from these people its just a little too much to ask.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggie wrote:
I saw a couple loony 911 "truthers" outside parliament hill yesterday.. it made my blood boil.

A little respect would be nice, but from these people its just a little too much to ask.

One of these troofers tried to bait me in downtown Toronto but i just shook my head and smiled at him making him understand how small (mentally and intelligent wise) he appeared to me. No body paying attn to him thou and I saw an American couple, later, arguing with him.
Duck Tory

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These 911truthers should be 911 self-deniers since they cannot accept there are a group of people out there that hates the USA AND Canada.

Jump to: