Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duck Tory

Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Ward Churchill Axed! and the Anti-war Fraud movement. Reply with quote

By now the news of Ward Churchill firing is postive why cause the man who wanted 15mins of fame is gone and he got what he deserved. For a Prof who compared the 9/11 victims to Nazis and use Blame America Rhetoric to serve his Agenda shows the Anti-war Far-left Movement to be not only a fraud but a platform for self-serving opportunists like Jimmy Carter and Bill clinton both Vanity-stricken ex-presidents who would not want to see Bush succeed where they had failed safe to say this is not over.......Too many people in the USA believe in the Anti-war Rhetoric it is not because they are tired of the War it is because they are scared. Holding on to your rights as Privileges shows true character and it is scary. By now the American people have been seduce and blind by the greed and ambition if any of you my American Brethern ask a anti-war activist what is the solutions to Iraq and Afganistan they will change the subject. What's worst is we may become the worst generation ever both in Canada and USA. If you ask me bout my opinion on the Antiwar-farleft peace movement they are nothing more then a fraud and a appeasement fad basically they are Hypericatial Racist.
truth4freedom

votes: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see the old boy go down. Colorado is the new California when it comes to 'progressive' indoctrination at the educational level. This guy hates white Christian males so much I believe he should just get a sex change and start a world tour with the Vagina Monologue production. Seriously, if he hates the US so much, why is he still here? Certainly he would fare better in Pakistan or with Hamas. Maybe Al Queda or Venezuela will take him. Good riddance right! Let's just hope Cindy Sheehan doesn't get an eye for him :? . Can you imagine their offspring. OK I just made myself sick....
Duck Tory

Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ward like many of the Self-serving Oppourtists have Blood on their hands using Hate Speech and undermining American Morale is disgraceful.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I m happy he is sacked!

Jump to: