Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is global warming real?
yes
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
no
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

winchry wrote:
yes it is real and yes it is made by humans. Im sure we are in an upswing in the normal temperature cycle, but this is clearly more dramatic than normal... so i am forced to believe humans are part of the cause.

More dramatic than normal? You are basing this on what? Are you 300,000 years old? Exactly how many of these "upswings" have you seen first hand to make this judgment?
truth4freedom

votes: 3

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

winchry wrote:
yes it is real and yes it is made by humans. Im sure we are in an upswing in the normal temperature cycle, but this is clearly more dramatic than normal... so i am forced to believe humans are part of the cause.

In the last 100 years that we have been able to keep records of it or understand even a fraction of it versus the 5,900 years of no records or understanding. Wow, what an educated guess! :lol:
winchry

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truth4freedom wrote:
winchry wrote:

In the last 100 years that we have been able to keep records of it or understand even a fraction of it versus the 5,900 years of no records or understanding. Wow, what an educated guess! :lol:

Yes, we have only been keeping records for the last 100 years but we have the technology and basic records to trace the earth's climate back millions of year with some degree of accuracy. ex. ice sample testing or rock deposits
truth4freedom

votes: 3

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

winchry wrote:
Yes, we have only been keeping records for the last 100 years but we have the technology and basic records to trace the earth's climate back millions of year with some degree of accuracy. ex. ice sample testing or rock deposits

:lol: Stop it! You're too much. That's why they get the weather of today right all the time huh! If they can't even get the weather of today right with their 'reliable' methods, how could they do it for past weather patterns?In addition to that, the dating methods you are referring to are not at all accurate past thousands of years.
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that the globe is warming; I question the IPCC and friends' claims that it is our fault..
SDC

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Data from other planets in our solar system (including Mars) shows that they are also experiencing "global warming"; are there frustrated Martians, sitting in idling SUVs in traffic jams, trying to get home in time to watch the playoffs, or is this simply a normal part of the solar cycle? ;-) I'm inclined to believe the latter.

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: