Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: A way to topple the mullahs of Iran Reply with quote

You see, the potential to overthrow the fascist Islamic clerics from inside of Iran is huge. No foreign military intervention is needed to topple this inhumane theocracy. All needed to achieve this goal is to encourage workers, students and teachers to do the job themselves and get the world and their people rid of this crazy regime. But how?

It may sound a bit like a far-fetched fantasy but it is do-able and I'd say it here: All needed to help unite these elements (workers, students, teachers) to oust the mad mullahs is to convince American government to spend the money it spends in Iraq in one day instead in Iran which can be equivalent to the salaries of thousands of those elements who are willing to break the back of mullahs by going on widespred strikes but don't do so out of fear for their families and the fact that their children, husbands or wives need food and supplies to survive the daily life.

Really, the only honest, possible and peaceful way to oust the Iranian regime is to get the richest gov't of the world, USA in this case, to provide money and other much needed supplies for those thousands of workers who are willing to help bring the Islamic regime of Iran down.

Think about it! Don't you get the gravity of situation on the ground in Iran? I bet you do!

Workers protested along with students and teachers this past Tuesday and it's showing that the need to move these people to the right direction is being felt more than ever. The United States government is the only possibility we've got to get rid of the regime in terms of having external support for our men and women who are suffering inside of Iran and many count on the US as a honest broker in this thing. We should not let this golden opportunity go this time!

http://thespiritofman.blogspot.....e-now.html
FascistLibertarian

votes: 14

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the problem as I see it.
If America starts pushing into Iranian affairs more what is to stop Iran from interfearing even more in Iraq.
As well America has somewhat lost their honset broker status under Bush....
Covert funding might work, i dunno though.
I think the best outcome would be if the more liberal elements of the regime neturalized the more radical, but if America interfeared I think the radicals would completely take over.....
:)
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That;s okay. Once the mullahs are gone they wont be able to interfere any where.
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with your intent, but I think there's only so much the Americans (and by extension, the rest of the Anglosphere) can do. It'd be nice to see some of Western or Northern Europe help supply something other than UN-sanctioned hot air...

Jump to: