Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: The Great Global Warming Swindle Reply with quote

The whole videos have been pulled. You can view the parts here...

http://www.youtube.com/results.....ng+Swindle

Link

http://video.google.com/videop.....2811497638

Employees at the CBC undoubtedly don't think Fox is "fair and balanced". Tell them it is their chance to prove that THEY are. Tell them to air this documentary...

http://www.cbc.ca/contact/index.jsp

SUPPLEMENTAL VIDEO....

http://video.google.com/videop.....9470628258

Last edited by Craig on Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
winchry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch the whole thing. It really brings up some good issues. I wonder what would happen if the public saw this here?
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

winchry wrote:
I watch the whole thing. It really brings up some good issues. I wonder what would happen if the public saw this here?

Send it to as many media outlets as you can. Even if they don't air it I'm sure it will leave a mark with those who view it. And perhaps it will affect their editorial stance.
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great documentary! I watched it last night and then today, I got my wife & kids to watch it as well. I wish I could get it on disk so I could spread it around. As it is, I'm sending the link to everyone I can think of via email.

-Mac
Len

Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I wish more people could see this documentary. The science proving global warming as caused by man if far from conclusive but unfortunately people have been brain washed by the media who present only one side of the story not to mention the politicians who, seeing an opportunity to score points, suddenly find themselves tripping over each other to jump in front of a camera and say "Look at me! The great defender of the environment!"
FascistLibertarian

votes: 14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note if you go to wikipedia they have a section detailing criticisms of this film. While I do like this film I have to say they are in danger of falling into the same trap as the global warming alarmists.
They have their theory and are looking for evidence selectively to back it up.
The way the scientific method works is that one is supposed to try and disprove your hypothesis, and neither side reallys seems to want to do this.
Craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FascistLibertarian wrote:
They have their theory and are looking for evidence selectively to back it up.
The way the scientific method works is that one is supposed to try and disprove your hypothesis, and neither side reallys seems to want to do this.

Actually, they looked for evidence to shoot down Gore's theory. And they did a damn good job. Get off the fence for a change Fascist.
TealTories

votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can watch it here, great documentary by the way

http://video.google.ca/videopl.....reat+globa
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed it... Passed it on to a guy at work and a couple people not so into politics.
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rm.angusreidforum.com/?.....s=TXWEnGGt

On a related note.
truth4freedom

votes: 3

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Aussies are going to air it on national tv! Gore has only a few short years left of not having someone burst into laughter as soon as they spot him.
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truth4freedom wrote:
The Aussies are going to air it on national tv! Gore has only a few short years left of not having someone burst into laughter as soon as they spot him.

What great news for the Aussies! Let's hope the CBC follows suit... but I doubt it!

-Mac
Nicklan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been in the film industry for over 10 years. This is a good production, they did a good job of it. If anyone would be willing to fund it I can make a beliveable film that would proove that the Natives are responsable for Unnatural climate change. We can provide a film with 10, 20 or more witnesses all actors ofcourse. But you would believe !
Craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicklan wrote:
I have been in the film industry for over 10 years. This is a good production, they did a good job of it. If anyone would be willing to fund it I can make a beliveable film that would proove that the Natives are responsable for Unnatural climate change. We can provide a film with 10, 20 or more witnesses all actors ofcourse. But you would believe !

Yes. Al Gore did produce such a film with enormous financial backing. This film, on the other hand, had a fraction of the funding and backing that Gore had. Gore has fooled lots of people.
Nicklan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something needs to be done for the quality of Air that we breath is not good. With China and Asia pumping out blast furnaces not to mention 1950's coal fired power plants with nearly no envirmental controls. China at todays production will be near 480 million tons. 30 years ago that was 50 million tons a year or near that. Nearly all of the new capacity is blast furnaces.And India is moving just as fast with about the same enviromental requirerment basicly non in most of the Country. Not to mention Human rights, as for worker right they do not have any at all. The life of a worker has no value at all in many of the so called developing Nations. The best part is the world bank is funding all of them, you do know that Canada and the USA are the biggest supporters of the world bank(funders). We fund the companies in our competiter countries but will not fund the best or anything at all for that matter for our own !

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  

Jump to: