Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:09 am    Post subject: Canada's Courts in Action -- leading the way into oppression Reply with quote

Quote:
Anti-gay activist wanted for promotion of hatred will surrender in Calgary, lawyer says
By MICHAEL MUIStarMetro Vancouver
TESSA VIKANDERStarMetro Vancouver
Tues., June 19, 2018

William Whatcott, a well-known anti-LGBTQ activist wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for wilful promotion of hatred, plans to turn himself in this week, according to his lawyer.

Whatcott, who once lived in New Westminster, is accused of distributing 3,000 pamphlets to attendees at Pride Toronto’s 2016 parade. They contained what Toronto police call “hateful” content. A warrant was issued in spring 2018.

Whatcott’s lawyer, Charles Lugosi, said his client intends to turn himself in to police in Calgary on Friday. The allegations contained in the warrant have not been proven in court.

In a post on Freenorthamerica.ca — a website associated with what appears to be Whatcott’s Twitter account — a user called “Bill Whatcott” described the pamphlets distributed on July 3, 2016, when he and several others dressed in skin-tight full-length green bodysuits to hand out anti-LGBTQ materials. A copy of the material posted on the website contains Whatcott’s name and warns parade goers of “homosexual inspired oppression.”

Toronto police spokesperson Const. Caroline de Kloet said the force is aware Whatcott intends to turn himself in. She said part of the reason the warrant was issued two years after the incidents is because police had to to “liaise” with the prosecution to approve the charge.

In an interview, Whatcott — who described himself in previous court proceedings as a “Christian activist” who formerly “engaged in same-sex sexual activity” — said he does not believe he did anything criminal. He said his distribution of pamphlets should be considered fair criticism of a public event.

“I have little enough confidence in the justice system. The judge might look at it, know it’s wrong and convict me anyways. I think that can happen in our courts,” Whatcott said.

“I gave out medical information. I made theological arguments that I don’t think homosexuality is a good idea ... I don’t believe I committed a criminal offence.”

His current lawyer, Lugosi, said his client intends to co-operate with police but will challenge the allegation. Lugosi said Monday he has yet to read the warrant.

“Usually, a Canada-wide warrant is issued with somebody alleged to have committed a very serious crime, like murder,” Lugosi said. “Normally, with something like this, it’s never done. It’s abnormal.”

Pride Toronto executive director Olivia Nuamah said it’s a “positive” step that an arrest has been made.

“LGBTQ hate crime has gone up significantly this year,” Nuamah said. “Just in general, the arrest and prosecution rates are incredibly low ... It’s important that the rates of both arrest and prosecutions go up significantly.”

After the 2016 Toronto Pride Parade, Whatcott was the subject of a $103-million class-action lawsuit alleging hate speech directed at the LGBTQ community. In a March 2017 ruling from the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the judge said the class-action suit would not stand but that the people who filed the suit could pursue individual civil lawsuits against Whatcott.

Jeremy Dias, executive director of the Canadian Centre for Gender and Sexual Diversity, said police need to do more to discourage anti-LGBTQ activists from disrupting Pride festivities. Dias, who attended the 2016 parade, said the pamphlets were “reprehensible.”

“We really need police services to take these actions more seriously,” Dias said. “If you’re breaking the law and conducting hate speech, then that’s a problem ... It should be prosecuted, period. No questions asked.”

On Freenorthamerica.ca, the user “Bill Whatcott” said he received the notice of his arrest warrant on June 13, 2018. The post said Whatcott will turn himself in to Calgary police on June 22 at 10 a.m. and that his supporters are organizing a protest.

“It appears I am facing an indictable charge for ‘Public Incitement of Hatred,’” the post reads. “The ‘crime?’ My ministry bringing the Gospel and the truth about homosexuality to Toronto’s ... pride parade in 2016.”

Police looked for Whatcott in multiple provinces. A department update provided by New Westminster Police in B.C. said they received a call for assistance from Toronto police in April. Whatcott was then believed to be living in New Westminster, in the eastern part of Metro Vancouver.

At the time, police confirmed Whatcott’s residence in New Westminster and were working on “co-ordinating an arrest” with Toronto police. However, it is unclear whether Whatcott was actually in New Westminster at that point. Reached by phone, Whatcott’s wife Jadranka Whatcott said the pair used to live in New Westminster but moved to Alberta earlier this year.

In a separate matter, Whatcott is also the subject of an ongoing human-rights discrimination complaint filed by a transgender woman in B.C.

It was filed by transgender-rights advocate Morgane Oger. According to human-rights tribunal documents, Whatcott allegedly distributed flyers disparaging Oger during the spring 2017 B.C. election, when Oger was running as the NDP candidate for Vancouver-False Creek. The B.C. Human Rights Tribunal said Whatcott argued in his response that his “conduct was protected by the guarantees of freedom of religion and speech” granted by the Charter.

Whatcott allegedly wrote that because Oger is a transgender woman, she is unfit to work as a politician, expressing concerns about the “growth of homosexuality and transvestitism.”

Within days of the flyers being distributed, Oger’s campaign team contacted the Vancouver Police Department. Oger said an officer came to her house and took a statement but that Vancouver police did not charge Whatcott.

“(They) would not actually even engage … until it was discovered that I was a political candidate for a party,” she said. “I would assume that I can count on the police in B.C. here, but experience tells me maybe we have a ways to go,” Oger said.

Asked about Oger’s case, Vancouver police said they cannot provide information on specific cases unless charges have been approved by the Crown.

Since the flyers about Oger were first published, a Facebook account with the name of “Bill Whatcott” posted further material attacking Oger’s transgender identity. One example occurred on Feb. 17, 2018, when the user posted a photo of Oger with the caption “you are still a guy,” referring to her by the first name she used before transitioning.

Oger said she’s looking forward to the conclusion of this case.

“As someone who faces constant harassment ... I welcome some precedent being set, explaining clearly where the law draws the line between acceptable behaviour and unacceptable behaviour,” she said.
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/06/19/anti-gay-activist-wanted-for-promotion-of-hatred-will-surrender-in-calgary-lawyer-says.html

Do you know what he did? A half dozen or so appeared in 'the parade dressed up in body suits and rainbow tutus, and gave out packages of zombie condoms. Inside he packet was true medical information. There are pictures at: https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/06/23/police-charge-anti-gay-activist-bill-whatcott-over-homophobic-leaflets-distributed-at-toronto-pride/

Once again we have he Ohtario Attorney General's department going rogue! But guess what -- very little media coverage, probably because it's so shameful.
Toronto Centre

votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But guess what -- very little media coverage

<cough cough>

Alberta man charged- Global News https://globalnews.ca/news/4294998/man-charged-homophobic-pamphlets-toronto-pride/

surrenders to police-The Star - https://www.thestar.com/calgary/2018/06/21/as-anti-lgbtq-activist-wanted-for-promotion-of-hatred-surrenders-to-police-he-says-he-regrets-nothing.html

CTV News
CP24 News
CBC News....

"little" Debunked.
Bugs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much, when you consider that the Ontario courts, once again, are perverting the course of Justice.

Besides, the coverage assumes the handouts were 'homophobic' -- which means what? It's arguable that it's a hate term -- there certainly is no such medical condition.

Since when does a humorous dance troupe characterizing itself as the Canadian Zombie Cannabis Club ... or somethng like that ... dressed in green leotards, including faces blocked out ... and dancing around in rainbow tutus ... handing out Zombie 'protection' which turned out to be true medical information about the considerable dangers to one's health involved in letting strangers put their penises in their rectums ... to root around.

That's the "homophobic literature" -- medically true information about the health problems that come from anal intercourse. AIDS is only a part of the picture. The stats are ... enough to give one pause.'

Is that information that you would want the courts to suppress?

And isn't that the problem? That it's an effective form of propaganda, taking place in a propaganda display -- s celebration of homosexuality -- where we pretend that male homosexuality is all about people falling in love.

My personal position -- the LGBTQWERTY community should be allowed to have their parade, and the Christians on the other side ought to be able to participate as long as they aren't disrupting. But the point isn't about homosexuality at all.

The gentle reader will have the intelligence to note that I want to draw attention to how the courts are being used to persecute people for what was, until recently, our common law right. The courts have blown past a 'politicized' role and into using their powers to obtain ideological conformity. This is bullying.

We are in an era where the process of so-called "justice" is the penalty. Ghomeshi has been destroyed by a cabal of spurned women who collaborated on their evidence -- even though found not guilty. The women involved face no penalty, and it cost them nothing. It's only an example. The courts are being used to get ideological conformity to what was crazy ten years earlier.

It's the abuse of the powers we give to the police to protect property and keep the streets safe. There's no 'hate' involved. It's just the information the public health nurse didn't give out when she was telling those Grade 5 kids that any sexual practice was entirely OK as long as both parties consent. Which, from the point of view of a public health professional is a lie!
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
Not much, when you consider that the Ontario courts, once again, are perverting the course of Justice.

So you agree that the media did in fact cover it, far more than 'very little media coverage' ?
That was my point. Its the right wing silliness that pervades honest discussion, this kind of woe is me crap

And of course, one cannot have perversion of justice without a ruling and of course, as well known but ignored for reasons that are unclear, there has not even been a court date set.

We can discuss perversion when we have a verdict.
Quote:

Besides, the coverage assumes the handouts were 'homophobic' -- which means what? It's arguable that it's a hate term -- there certainly is no such medical condition.

Thats the charge. Now they have to prove it.

But I implore you to research this guy, who you know was gay but 'cured' himself (ya right) and now is hooking up with Paul Fromme and the Duke brothers ...David Duke? Grand Wizard of the KKK ?

Not someone you want to back really. But...your call.
Bugs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gentle reader will understand that the main point -- our rogue law establishment-- is out of control, bent upon uising the power of the state to ruin lives so the the the Gods of Homosexuality will be assuaged "prove" homophobia. These are the same courts that let a previous Attorney-General kill someone in a road-rage incident. These are the same courts that thought Guy Paul Morin was so guilty that they put him through three trials to get the verdict they wanted! (And then they were wrong!) These are the same officials that thought that Karla Homulka was a battered housewife!

No wonder we giggle Besides, the process is the punishment. They don't care, they just want to destroy his life and leave him broke.

Or any other group that provides lots of volunteers to the Liberals.

"Homophobia" is not a thing. It's hate terminology aimed at stopping unpleasant parts of reality from intruding on the dream. There are serious health risks with male homosexuality.

Quote:
After a period of relatively low rates of chlamydia among MSM in the pre-AIDS era, infection rates have been continually increasing among MSM over the past decade [37]. Since chlamydial infection is frequently asymptomatic, routine screening (particularly in the rectum) should be based on sexual risk, as opposed to relying on symptoms to prompt screening [34]. In a recent study of a cohort of MSM who were treated with single-dose azithromycin for rectal chlamydial infection, the treatment failure rate was 13%, raising the question of whether longer courses of antibiotics are necessary to treat rectal chlamydia in MSM [38]. Recent studies suggest that patients may be capable of collecting their own pharyngeal and rectal specimens in order to more efficiently detect asymptomatic chlamydial or gonococcal infections in the most cost-effective manner. The concept of home specimen collection to detect mucosal chlamydial or gonococcal infection has been found to have a high level of acceptability among MSM [39].

Over the last 5 years, reports of lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) presenting either as proctitis or as a genital ulcer with inguinal adenopathy have been reported in several outbreaks in Western Europe and in the United States [40–43]. When it is most fulminant, LGV can present as bloody proctitis or painful adenopathy and requires specific diagnostic tests to detect the LGV-specific serovars; these tests often cannot be performed in routine commercial labs [44]. Treatment requires a daily course of a macrolide or tetracycline for 3 weeks. Fortunately, recent reports of this STD suggest that it seems to be on the wane in Europe and in the United States.

Several studies suggest that part of the resurgence of bacterial STDs (syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia) may be partially due to the practice of oral sex by MSM, often to substitute for or avoid anal sex, which increases the risk for HIV acquisition or transmission [45, 46]. Effective STD prevention health messages for MSM will need to be specific regarding both the types of practices that are safe against transmission of specific sexually transmitted diseases and the need for routine oral and penile screening for treatable bacterial STDs in MSM who routinely engage in unprotected oral sex.

MSM are at increased risk for acquisition and transmission of hepatitis A and hepatitis B, yet many MSM who are >21 years of age remain unvaccinated [47, 48]. Vaccination counseling is extremely important to achieve increased rates of vaccine utilization by MSM [49]. With the appropriate attention, vaccination programs against STDs can achieve high vaccination rates among MSM [50]. Although MSM may acquire hepatitis C through sexual means, particularly if traumatic sex is involved (eg, manual insertion, group sex), the prevalence of this infection among individuals who do not share needles, or who have other parenteral exposures, remains relatively low (<5%), though higher than among the general population [51].

Human papillomavirus is the major source of anal carcinoma among MSM, and the rates of anal carcinoma in MSM are much higher than the 2 per 100 000 rate seen in the general population, with recent reports suggesting rates as high as 35 per 100 000 and trends suggesting increasing rates, particularly among HIV-infected MSM [52]. The use of anal Pap smears to diagnosis atypical cellular morphology with follow-up high-resolution anoscopy to detect and remove precancerous and cancerous lesions can prevent the development of invasive rectal cancer in this population. Many providers who have experience working with MSM feel that those who engage in receptive anal intercourse should receive screening anal Pap smears to detect cellular atypia and that HIV-infected MSM need annual follow-up examinations because of increased risk for the rapid progression of mucosal lesions. After a period of relatively low rates of chlamydia among MSM in the pre-AIDS era, infection rates have been continually increasing among MSM over the past decade [37]. Since chlamydial infection is frequently asymptomatic, routine screening (particularly in the rectum) should be based on sexual risk, as opposed to relying on symptoms to prompt screening [34]. In a recent study of a cohort of MSM who were treated with single-dose azithromycin for rectal chlamydial infection, the treatment failure rate was 13%, raising the question of whether longer courses of antibiotics are necessary to treat rectal chlamydia in MSM [38]. Recent studies suggest that patients may be capable of collecting their own pharyngeal and rectal specimens in order to more efficiently detect asymptomatic chlamydial or gonococcal infections in the most cost-effective manner. The concept of home specimen collection to detect mucosal chlamydial or gonococcal infection has been found to have a high level of acceptability among MSM [39].
https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/53/suppl_3/S79/312189

Is this information "homophobic"? Or is it stuff that public health nurses ought to be mentioning when they tell kids that it's all OK, as long as they use condoms ... which is a lie, of course.
queenmandy85

votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill came to my door a few years ago and threatened my children. I physically removed him. You referred to a road rage incident where a drunken cyclist attacted a Minister of the Crown. I am a Christian and I recognize Mr. Whatcott is mentally ill, but if he ever comes to my door and threatens my family again, I fear he will learn the true meaning of rage.
Bugs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously you are not the gentle reader ... ;)

I am talking about the courts and how they were used. You don't like him. You have your reasons. But in a civil society of quality, the Courts adjudicate issues through procedures that guarantee equal treatment and a focus on verifiable facts.

You know there is are serious medical issues, beyond AIDS, that come out of being on the bottom. It's akin to the life-shortening effects of smoking. The information was delivered approximately the same way young girls would slip pictures of 'fetuses' to people at pro-abortion rallies.

Those people didn't get charged and become a subject of an active manhunt! And the world went on.

I don't care if someone is religious or not. I don't care if someone is gay or not. I think we all have an interest in recognizing an injustice. And I think freedom of speech is worth it.

This is the story of how it now works -- how a targeted individual is destroyed by allegatons from gender or racial activists, which involves quasi-judiial "justice" in public institutions, anplified from the start by a media that presumes guilt and rallies to the support to the supposed victims ... and how it leads to immediate job loss, and banishment -- 21st century style. Actual guilt or innocence ends up not being very important.

It's a study of a single case, a chronology of how one man was treated by the legal and career systems in this country. But it is emblematic at the same time.

It's longish but a good read about how the people who think they are 'somebody' apply so little critical thought, and how easily they are stampeded. I recommend people read the whole thing.

Quote:
A Literary Inquisition: How Novelist Steven Galloway Was Smeared as a Rapist, Even as the Case Against Him Collapsed
written by Brad Cran

...First, CBC Television’s prominent investigative show, The Fifth Estate, announced that it would be airing an exposé called School of Secrets, which contained accusations that UBC had not acted on allegations of sexual assault leveled against a UBC history department PhD candidate from Russia. The segment was scheduled to air during the same week as the fundraising announcement.

Then, on November 13, the Friday before the scheduled Board of Trade announcement, Chelsea Rooney, formerly a student in UBC’s Creative Writing Department, came forward with the shocking claim that Galloway, who had served as the UBC Creative Writing Chair since 2013, had violently raped an unnamed student four years earlier. Rooney would also make the stunning claim that she was able to bring forth no fewer than 19 other former or current UBC students who also alleged abusive behavior at Galloway’s hands.

From this point onward, Rooney would become the face of the allegations against Galloway. The woman he stood accused of raping, a former professor in her 40s, would become identified in the media only as “MC” (or Main Complainant, a term used internally at UBC).

Rooney made a voicemail available to Creative Writing Faculty that, according to the accusation, featured Galloway apologizing for raping MC. (In a subsequent investigation, it was determined that, in fact, he was apologizing for his part in their lengthy consensual affair.)

In the message, Galloway stated that he was a changed man. He also requested that he be the one to break the news of his behavior—which he recognized as improper—to his mentor, former Creative Writing Department Chair Keith Maillard.

“I think actually what I’m asking for is maybe a chance, if you wish it, for me to turn myself in,” Galloway said on the voicemail. “Keith’s opinion of me matters a great deal to me, and I’m pretty ashamed of the way I used to be and act. I can assure you that I am no longer that way.”

This voicemail was presented as evidence to support MC’s claims. But it should also have served to arouse skepticism, even at this very early stage in the scandal. Under Canadian law, sexual assault is properly treated as a serious crime that can be punished with a life sentence. Would a university official such as Galloway confess to this crime over voicemail, while also asking permission to confess the same crime to his mentor, because he was worried about how the news might affect his reputation?

Few figures in the UBC community wanted to ask such questions at the time. Students and staff were horrified by the claims, and were understandably eager to express support for any woman who had suffered.

In retrospect, other questions should have been asked. No police report had been filed in regard to the alleged assault on MC. Nor had there been a police complaint in regard to unlawful confinement, or administering a noxious substance—both of which, as we shall see, could have followed from the claimed narrative.

Since 2015, MC has changed her story several times, including changing the date of the alleged assaults from 2012, when she was an MFA student in the UBC Creative Writing program, to 2011, when she wasn’t. She also originally alleged one assault and later claimed there had been three.

And, as for those other 19 victims of Galloway whom Rooney claimed she could bring forward, it turns out there is no evidence that they exist.
https://quillette.com/2018/06/21/a-literary-inquisition-how-novelist-steven-galloway-was-smeared-as-a-rapist-even-as-the-case-against-him-collapsed/

This is what happens to one talented and special man. Admittedly, he was in a Deoartnent that attracts a certain 'type' ... but he was circumspect as he could be without being rude. He actively protected himself. There was no evidence and they fired him anyway, and he is still referred to as an "alleged rapist".

It happens to ordinary men with a call to HR ...

This is social justice in action. It won't stop until it's stopped.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
The gentle reader will understand that the main point -- our rogue law establishment-- is out of control, bent upon using the power of the state to ruin lives so the the the Gods of Homosexuality will be assuaged "prove" homophobia.

So...you are saying that the legal establishment goes around and 'finds' folks who they can charge . Is that it?

Or..

Did someone press a complaint and take to a lawyer who agreed?
Quote:

These are the same courts that let a previous Attorney-General kill someone in a road-rage incident. These are the same courts that thought Guy Paul Morin was so guilty that they put him through three trials to get the verdict they wanted! (And then they were wrong!) These are the same officials that thought that Karla Homulka was a battered housewife!

I really don't understand how someone can keep on lying about these cases . Especially in view of the published accounts of the truth.
case 1- it was a bike rage incident.
case 2-Guy Paul Morin was found not guilty. Thankfully the Crown saw through the idiot cop (who BTW still maintains Morin did it) who lied and withheld evidence.
case 3- Had the Toronto Police and Niagara Police stopped their dick swinging contest for a minute this error would never have occurred.

This attempt below is pathetic. So you are now a dictionary corrector ? Wow.
Stick with published proven dictionaries instead of myopic pinhead small town thinking.
Quote:

"Homophobia" is not a thing. It's hate terminology aimed at stopping unpleasant parts of reality from intruding on the dream. There are serious health risks with male homosexuality.

Quote:

Is this information "homophobic"?

Not at all Sir. Not at all.

But what I suspect is that you didn't read the article in its entirety. Had you, you likely would not have used it.
See, it explains in some detail the whys of why the rates for HIV HPV and so on are higher in the gay world.
But thanks for not reading it since it makes your assertions look pretty lame.
Quote:

Or is it stuff that public health nurses ought to be mentioning when they tell kids that it's all OK, as long as they use condoms ... which is a lie, of course.

Considering that public Nurses due in fact discuss this with their clients, I am unsure of what point, if any, you are desperately trying to make.
Bugs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate doing this, For the last time ...

I am saying that someone is targeted with some form of a PC violation. The truth of the charge isn't that important, but it's nice if there's at least a kernel of something juicy in it. That's why sex is good, even if it was consensual at the time.

Or something racial would serve. Truth doesn't matter because what is being created is a media event, something I have called elsewhere a pseudo-event. What it requires most of all is a sympathetc victim.

It is largely amplified and given 'reality' (in the sense that a lot of people believe it enough to act on it) by the media, and the Courts provide a legitimating stage. They have eliminated most of the evidential requirements to initiate a court-proceeding, from which a verdict in either direction will be almost meaningless. But the expense isn't, The financial blow of defending oneself can be cr9ppling.

What do I think as a private opinion? This is speculation, but it seems to me likely that there are groups of campus feminists and political radicals who have become professional networks in government, including the Attorney General's office, the media. My bet is that they can accomplish all of this without anybody being responsible for anything.

To understand it, we have to understand that defending yourself in court against these claims can be financially ruinous for many people. The process is the penalty. And since it is accompanied by almost immediate job loss, without process, it can be devastating.

For those who are interested, there is the case of Mandy Gray, or Gregory Alan Elliott, or Steven Galloway, let along Jian Ghomeshi. We saw how Justin handled to allegations against two of his own MPs, and what the woman making the charges (and provided the condom) was herself a harasser who goes unpunished.

It isn't just Bill Cosby ... read the article, and you sense how effective the "chill" is. These are academics, not people with any starch in their backbone or bite to their principles.

For every victim, 100 are "chilled" -- and the more it works, --but the more it works, the more the victimizers are encouraged to try it. So it will grow as a phenomenon, in a vicious cycle, until it becomes a kind of madness. Or its stopped.

It will not stop of its own accord.

On pattern, the tempo of these events is on an exponential curve. It means this will become more and more frequent the way pond scum gathers in your pool. Or the way a stock market builds and explodes every once in a while.

As far as TCs ridiculous claims are concerned, i. nobody knows what the start of the incident was, but you don't get to drive down the wrong side of Bloor Street at high speed intentionally wiping the rider off his car on a hydro post. You are expected to pick up your cell phone and call 911. Who else would walk away from that?

Case 2 -- what evidence even took the cops to Morin? This is an early indication that the Attorney General's department was turning to shit Ever wonder who did the crime? And how man others they did if they were ever caught? The original jury, by the way, was right -- he wasn't crazy and he didn't do it. It confirms everything I said about the law.

Case 3 -- It wasn't the big dicks at the cop shop that made the deal with Karla, It was t the feminist lawyers in the Attorney-General's office that were sold that line by a hick small town lawyer. Areyou sure this is a refutation? It seems to me to be a confirmation.

I don't accept the second accusation. I posted the whole section. Is what I claim validated or not? I am not cherry-picking. Could the reason the rectal cancer rates are higher is because of highly dangerous sexual practices?

I am not trying to get homosexuals to stop anything, (although they could keep it to themselves more), I am trying to point out there's a difference between hate literature and valid health info, and the Attorney-General's office ought to know the difference.

But it's worse when we have public health nurses ignoring reality in what is laughingly called "sex education". They don't discuss it with the kids in Grade 5 when they are showing them how to put a condom on a banana. (In my day we didn't need a class in that, but we were a cleverer lot.)

If TC wants to present a cogent counter-argument, he should do so. I don't claim to know everything. I would learn from a challenge. But his fact-checking crap is just his way of 'slipping the blow' and most of it is attitude anyway. He is just opposing to oppose, That's why I have so litle respect for him.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:

I am saying that someone is targeted with some form of a PC violation.

Look, we dont have PC violations.

We have laws. Some may appear to you and others as akin to PC but that is never the case in actuality.
Quote:
The truth of the charge isn't that important, but it's nice if there's at least a kernel of something juicy in it.

Au contraire, the truth of the charge is what gets debated in court.The salaciousness of a charge is what sells media.
Quote:

Or something racial would serve. Truth doesn't matter because what is being created is a media event, something I have called elsewhere a pseudo-event. What it requires most of all is a sympathetc victim.

Truth always matters , use your own example of Gomeshi. The facts could not stand up to the charge .
The headlines that sell papers , eyeballs online and so forth, yes, racial , provocative or salacious is good for them.
But in the end, the truth should prevail . It may not I grant you, but it is what we strive for.

Quote:
They have eliminated most of the evidential requirements to initiate a court-proceeding, from which a verdict in either direction will be almost meaningless. But the expense isn't, The financial blow of defending oneself can be cr9ppling.

In the first part. ... any examples of which you speak. Our courts are able to convict without direct evidence , ie a dead body that never shows up.
On the second part, court costs are prohibitive and Justice McLaughlin has castigated the LSUC for this. I cannot deny your point.
However, hopefully one who has been crippled gets costs. If nothing, it makes an attempt to be back on the same foot the day after.
Quote:

What do I think as a private opinion? This is speculation, but it seems to me likely that there are groups of campus feminists and political radicals who have become professional networks in government, including the Attorney General's office, the media. My bet is that they can accomplish all of this without anybody being responsible for anything.

As your opinion, I cannot debate apart from the fact that all those people have senior officials who , hopefully , reign in any that appear as you say.

Quote:
The process is the penalty. And since it is accompanied by almost immediate job loss, without process, it can be devastating.

Sounds like you are not familiar with vexatious litigants. Its not expensive to have a court thrown out litigation due to the person being vexatious , or as you put it using the 'process as a penalty'.
Quote:

For those who are interested, there is the case of Mandy Gray, or Gregory Alan Elliott, or Steven Galloway, let along Jian Ghomeshi.

Two of those prove the system works rather well.
Galloway got almost $200,000 , although I bet hed rather not have had to go thru it.
Gomeshi was found not guilty. But heres the rub on Jian, he was a creepy ass bastard with a penchance for violence towards women. He admits it.
His fade to the scrapheap of relativity was his own doing. I hold no ill will nor do I care that he is effectively finished for the next 6 or so years. (one can rehab a reputation supposedly...Marv Albert...)
Quote:

As far as TCs ridiculous claims are concerned, i. nobody knows what the start of the incident was, but you don't get to drive down the wrong side of Bloor Street at high speed intentionally wiping the rider off his car on a hydro post. You are expected to pick up your cell phone and call 911. Who else would walk away from that?

Cool story Bro...didja make all that up just now?

Or..
You could, as told to you at least 5-10 times, read up on the case.

The ONLY person on the planet who doesnt know what started it all is..... You. Dont you find that odd? Or just convenient to keep on trying to change the actual facts of the story?

Which is it?
Quote:

Case 2 -- what evidence even took the cops to Morin?

Plenty in fact. At first blush that is.
Hairs
fingerprints
the fact that Morin was odd and a loner, known to be seen w Christine Jessop.

The evidence should have shown, were it not redacted and omitted by the Police, that it was rather obvious it was NOT Morin, but they wanted a conviction (Police) on this to put a feather in the Detectives cap.
At the scene of the crime, cig butts galore were found. The Cops didn't tell the Crown about them. Didn't tell the defence about them.
Wonder why? It exonerates Morin and the dumbass cops wanted it to be him.
Quote:
Ever wonder who did the crime?
Her brother or one of his friends.
Quote:
The original jury, by the way, was right -- he wasn't crazy and he didn't do it. It confirms everything I said about the law.

And in the end, he was exonerated and compensated rather well. Jessops family disintegrated.
Quote:

Case 3 -- It wasn't the big dicks at the cop shop that made the deal with Karla,

No it wasn't.

But all actions by the Crown were based on police information. Had the cops not been idiots and fought with one another, had they been able to share information like they are trained to do , Homolkas sister and likely the Haffey andother girl would be alive.

Had the police been even smart enough to hire a ten year old girl , gave her the house and two hours in exchange for $20 , they would have had those tapes.

Two + days in a small house, a dozen cops.....and they couldnt find the tapes? Jesus H..
Quote:

I don't accept the second accusation. I posted the whole section. Is what I claim validated or not? I am not cherry-picking. Could the reason the rectal cancer rates are higher is because of highly dangerous sexual practices?

in fact no you didnt post the whole sections as I said. What you did post was true. I do not refute any of that.

But the 'whys' of the rising rates, or rather the high rates is the real read .

Look into cause and effect.

Quote:
I am trying to point out there's a difference between hate literature and valid health info, and the Attorney-General's office ought to know the difference.

Do you have or have you seen what he handed out ?
Quote:

But it's worse when we have public health nurses ignoring reality in what is laughingly called "sex education".

Wait ...what?

We (Ont) amend the sex ed our kids get, youre pissed off along with a bunch of ill informed ignorant moms and dads.
Now your mad that the Nurses are ignoring reality ? (They aren't)

Please make up your mind.

Quote:
If TC wants to present a cogent counter-argument, he should do so. I don't claim to know everything. I would learn from a challenge. But his fact-checking crap is just his way of 'slipping the blow' and most of it is attitude anyway. He is just opposing to oppose, That's why I have so litle respect for him.

Im guessing this is your way to elicit sympathy for your posts? The ones full of incongruity, the ones with attempts at fact but never a link or site as backup.

Ya know...like how the USA could overnight make all the parts for a car as you claim?

If I were being pantsed as often as you, I too would attempt to sway some with a lack of respect.
One thing I am not going to do on a website is lie.
You have been caught many times doing so , including in this post.

Respect yourself first. Others second.
Bugs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TC is so far off-base that it's craziness. Whenever. before 2018, has the behaviour demonstrated ever previously been considered a crime? And what makes it a hate crime? Only that it offends cocksuckers? That's it, isn't it? Probably using that terminology is a hate crime these days, but all it does is put the power of the state behind the homosexuals right to never be offended ...

I hope the gentle reader sees the point. TC is too dim to see that Ghomeshi has been ruined. All of the victims have had life-altering events happen to them because of women who felt spurned. That doesn't matter, the court failed to convict Ghomeshii, Trust me, feminist lawyers are now trying to fix the courts so they don't make that mistake again.

As for TC -- he's now denying stuff that was public record at the time Bryant committed his homicide and got a pass for it. He's just a waste of time.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
TC is so far off-base that it's craziness.

Ok, then show us where I am off base.

No? Didnt think so. You keep saying off base etc but oddly never back up with any evidence.
You know what that says huh?
Quote:

Whenever. before 2018, has the behaviour demonstrated ever previously been considered a crime? And what makes it a hate crime?

Huh? When where what? Spell it out man, it isnt hard unless you have no argument.

Quote:
TC is too dim to see that Ghomeshi has been ruined.

I admitted as much in the last post. You have a problem with english dude.
He has been ruined ! And I dont care since he admits he has an issue with rough sex and probably crosses the line, yet no into criminality.

Bugs, stop lying. I have asked you time and again to stop lying. You constantly lie about this case all the time.

Are you that stupid to not know that anyone, you included but for reasons unknown , could check the official court douments/transcripts and see for yourself?
Seriously ?
Quote:

As for TC -- he's now denying stuff that was public record at the time Bryant committed his homicide and got a pass for it. He's just a waste of time.

Ahh, youre butthurt for being caught lying , for being totally shown to lie when it suits you.

No?

Quote:
Micheal Bryant/Sheppard case...
"..nobody knows what the start of the incident was, ...

Hmm...

"Around 9:45 p.m., security camera footage shows Mr. Sheppard on his bike, pulling up around the driver's side of Mr. Bryant's car on Bloor Street, just east of Avenue Road in front of United Colors of Benetton. The strip of Bloor Street was under construction that night, leaving only one lane in each direction.
[/quote]
The camera knows, the Police know, the Attorney General know, the Judge knows, the Lawyers know, the public knows...... but poor ol' bugs doesnt know.

Only because you dont want to.

Stop lying.

Jump to: