Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, you fail us by treating us to your expression of your disgust (always a treat) rather than a sustantive point.

We all know what a 'good' person you are, you have all the 'correct' atttudes. But we were hoping for more. Where exactly am I in error? It's far from impossible, but the newspaper's policies are well known, as well as all the the ways political correctness leads to bad policy decisions.

I have often been tempted to see if Jack Layton's taste in sex-slaves was as discerning as his sense of humour. You're liberated, why don't you give them a try?
Toronto Centre

votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
Once again, you fail us by treating us to your expression of your disgust (always a treat) rather than a sustantive point.

It gets tiresome to have to correct you ad naseum or wade thru piles of shit for a salient point.

Face it...you WANT this guy to be muslim
You WANT this to be categorized as terrorism.

You are part of the idiot right that believes in infowars and idiots like Faith Goldy and the rest of the alt right.
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be clear, I didn't want any of this to happen. I expected the perp to be Moslem.

Guilty on that. Who else does these things?

Well, when you think of it, marginal young white men do it too, though a lot of them shoot up schools, and kill students rather than teachers.

I have a lot more sympathy for marginal white men that I do for foreign-born Moslems. You've got me there. I think it's OK to have a well-founded anxiety about ticking boxes in subway stations, for instance. And that's thanks to 9-11 and all of that. I wonder if it's Moslems.

The difference between you and me is that I recognize when I am wrong.

Do I feel bad about being wrong? Not in the least. Any reasonable person would be thinking thoughts that go down that line. Except, perhaps ... (cue the violins) ... the glow-in-the-dark virtue of the correct-thinking TC.

Perhaps you will tell us how you do it ... the energizer bunny of moral hauteur!

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: