Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toronto Centre

votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inventors should be respected. I agree. (however the Americans tend to think they discovered everything. But I digress..)

Anyhow, expounding on your thought, I am pleased to note that you hold the Muslim community in high steed. Congrats and thank you sir !

Muslim inventions...
surgery
coffee
flying machine ( loooong before Leo Di Vinci drew his)
university
algebra
optics
music (debateable)
toothbrush
cranks (connecting rod system)
hospital

Atta boy....you now just learned something!

You white centric bias on much anything shows abject ignorance and a disregard of history.

So about that electrcity thing ? Got an answer. Even gave you clues .....in your factoid
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am shocked. This is what I get for going for the main point -- and all this while, TC was making a side-bet.

OK, white Christian men didn't invent electricity, they just discovered everything you need to be able to program your thermostat from your bed.

Did you ever check out the people who invented the microchip to see if they have tits or not? Probably not. You might be surprised ...
Bugs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
Inventors should be respected. I agree. (however the Americans tend to think they discovered everything. But I digress..)

Anyhow, expounding on your thought, I am pleased to note that you hold the Muslim community in high steed. Congrats and thank you sir !

Muslim inventions...
surgery
coffee
flying machine ( loooong before Leo Di Vinci drew his)
university
algebra
optics
music (debateable)
toothbrush
cranks (connecting rod system)
hospital

Atta boy....you now just learned something!

You white centric bias on much anything shows abject ignorance and a disregard of history.

So about that electrcity thing ? Got an answer. Even gave you clues .....in your factoid

Arabs are Caucasians, I wonder if TC knows. Moslems invented flying machines? Does TC take Alladin and that carpet thing to be a scientific claim?

This is why its so hard to take him seriously. White-centric, he calls it. 'No, it's the world that white men played a disproportionate role in creating -- you know, the liftoff from near universal poverty, disease, slavery or serfdom, and early death into the 19th century, when white men created the institutions that allowed them to be educated, be more productive, and live longer.

It's a fabulous achievement. If you are going to cast everything as a matter of racial or gender oppression, then surely, in the light of history, the oppressors were morally and intellectually superior to the oppressed. They did more with the oppressed's lives than they would have done themselves.

Would the world have been better without white men creating the wealth they did, and changing the world the way they did? Or would it have limped along like it had after the collapse of the Roman Empire waiting for Islam to gobble it up?

There's no reason for anybody to feel shame for anything that they didn't do, whatever their skin colour or bathroom choice. That's the bottom line.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:

Arabs are Caucasians, I wonder if TC knows.

LOL! Oh my ..... Do I know ?

Arab Somali's,Arab Sudanese,Arab Ethiopians asre laughing at your dumb ass. So am I

Good gracious youre an ignorant ham and egger arent you?

Quote:
Moslems invented flying machines?

Why yes they did, on paper. So did Da Vinci.

Ever wonder why the Smithsonian and the Wright Brothers have a clause in the agreement that states the Smithsonian will not promote any other flying machine if the Wright Brothers agree to allow the Smith to show Kitty Hawk?

No? Didnt think so.
Quote:

This is why its so hard to take him seriously.

Says the uneducated fool.

If your education was poor , it is not my fault.
Bugs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TC confuses skin colour for race. It's a natural mistake politically correct racists often make. In fact, Ethiopia is a very diverse place, but the Ethiopian arabs are genetic Caucasian, or hybrids of caucasians and Bantu.

I don't know how they feel about my dumb ass, but the Arab ones probably don't want to be taken for a Bantu.

I am kinda glad TC wasn't foisting Ali Baba's magic carpet on us as an actual flying machine, but I am wondering ... what did it use for power?

Another head-scratcher ... I wonder, was the flying machine one of those things where they wax feathers to someone's arms? Because, if it was -- I doubt if the Smithsonian would find it difficult to reject it as an actual invention. Sorry. Been done.

But the biggest refutation of all ... did I know about the terms of the Wright brothers? ... indeed, I did not! Where do you find such nuggets? On the place mat at some truck stop restaurant half way between the Lakehead and Kenora?

As I look over TC's comments, it leads me to wonder about the deterioration of public education. Why is TC arguing against simple history? Why can't he accept the plain truth that white (Christian) men created the modern world? What's his motive?
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
TC confuses skin colour for race.

Except I dont. If so, where?
Quote:

In fact, Ethiopia is a very diverse place, but the Ethiopian arabs are genetic Caucasian, or hybrids of caucasians and Bantu.

Ohhhh...some one went a googlin' ! Well done.
But the rest of what you threw out would have confirmed what was sadi earlier.
Quote:

But the biggest refutation of all ... did I know about the terms of the Wright brothers? ... indeed, I did not! Where do you find such nuggets?

Quote:
when the Wright family signed a contract to give the Smithsonian the brothers' plane, the museum promised never to declare another aircraft the first to achieve powered flight.
Crouch says the family "stuck one clause into that contract that said if the Smithsonian ever says anybody flew before the Wright brothers, we have the right to take the airplane back. That clause is in fact still in the contract," Crouch says. "As an honest historian, I never felt bound by that clause. If I found evidence that I think indicated somebody else had flown before the Wrights, I would say so."
https://airandspace.si.edu/learn/highlighted-topics/wright-brothers

Quote:

Why is TC arguing against simple history? Why can't he accept the plain truth that white (Christian) men created the modern world? What's his motive?

LOL

Demonstrably false. You can shout it anyway you want, but not that White man created it. You simply cannot.

One could posit that the white man advanced much /some of it , one could say they built some of the countries , but it is wholly inappropriate to suggest whitey did what you think they did.
Bugs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If TC says it's demonstrably false, he should demonstrate it's falsity instead of yammering on about it.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
If TC says it's demonstrably false, he should demonstrate it's falsity instead of yammering on about it.

Hey einstein..... thats not it works.

You made the assertion the white male made the modern world , so show us.

Make sure not to exclude all the contributions from ....

-Chinese
-Indians
-Africans

...or look these up.....

numerals
mathematics
religion
Christianity
irrigation
novels
paper
ink
dance
music
gunpowder
guns
bombs
time bombs
the seismograph
the compass
just-in-time manufacturing
CD players
MP3 players
Pokemon
calculators
karaoke
lithium ion batteries
yoga
martial arts
silk
umbrellas
tea
noodles
instant noodles
shampoo
punk futurism
futures markets
Bugs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, really ... I'd be more impressed if there more items from the 20th and fewer from the 15th century! Ink!

OK, I retreat from my claim that white men invited everything. The amended version reads: Men invented everything, and white men invented all the good stuff, like polio vaccine.

Is that better?
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill just say youll never get it and leave you in your Pro-whitey ignorance .

I do believe somewhat that you are trolling since I doubt anyone could be that ignorant.

I could also be wrong about that.
Bugs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, when you have to cite Pokemon, doesn't it pretty well prove my point?

You want to inflate women by denigrating men. I am not denigrating women, I just don't go along with the sainted figures you sexists picture. So we do this dance, where I inflate men and you reveal yourself.

This thread started off with a tweet posted by a hateful feminist activist with press credentials. How twisted by ideology do you have to be to have those feelings ... that empathy and concern for the families of boys who have been killed -- not "died", been killed -- just as they entered promising futures. But she sees males, whites, young men as (potential) rapists, as ... ugh ... hockey players!

All I am doing is encouraging other white men to stand up for themselves. I am here to tell people that they are only responsible for what they have done, not for history. I am saying to white males -- don't accept the guilt.

No white male gets an exemption, don't believe that. (That's the delusion Conservativs suffer.) In the eyes of these modern Robespierres, we are all guilty of something or other just because of the category we're in. (These smug assholes who think they aren't racist or sexist, categorize everybody by race and sex!)

Who else speaks up for white men, and restores some balance?

It's YOU, TC, that put people down. I may challenge them, but you insult them.

You should get over yourself. You're more boring than you think.

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: