Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page 1, 2  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toronto Centre

votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject: Everyone in Trumpworld Knows He’s an Idiot Reply with quote

Quote:
Everyone in Trumpworld Knows He’s an Idiot

Seems as if this new book from Michael Wolffe is hitting all the marks and presenting the US Prez in his true light.

Should be fun to watch the spin since much of the contents are provable insofar as on tape for plenty of it and verified elsewhere.

And Trump, bless his orange tinted hair and tiny hands , gave the guy access galore . Much brought on by Bannon in allowing use of an Appointment badge instead of a press badge.

But most of this should be common fodder . A President does not have time to tweet about the NFL , players kneeling , juvenile attacks on other members of his caucus or Senate/congress .

Seems like they all now know he is unfit to be President yet they continue to do their best around the moron who they call President.

And what is really funny is that Murdoch had the same treatment done to him and yet Murdoch never said to Trump to not allow the guy access. He kept his mouth shut. Maybe...just maybe he (Murdoch) did so because Murdoch really feels as if "Trump is a fucking idiot"
Mnuchin ... Priebus ..Cohn..NSA McMaster all call him a dope/idiot.

But damn, that pales to Sec of State Tillerson called Trump a moron and refused to deny it ! The laughs keep on coming.

There is a gun forum I have been reading now for more than ten years, and it is mainly right wing conservative (US version). The overwhelming answer to debates about the President is " sorry your girl lost"

Sorry your girl lost.

Its funny because it is at once a fantastic answer and the worst answer one could give.

Fantastic in that it tells one that there is no answer. "Even tho my guy is horrible, incompetent and shouldnt be there, she isnt there and thats all that matters"

And the worst answer because there isn't any reasonable articulation as to why he is deserving.

This book should be good reading . Hopefully FOX news is working overtime for an angle to attack the credibility of the author. No surprise of course.
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troll alert: no point in responding, he hasn't read the book, nor has anyone else on here.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
Troll alert: no point in responding, he hasn't read the book, nor has anyone else on here.

LOL ! But those hundred articles on the net from people who have ?

Oh my, seems you have nothing so you label one a troll.

Not even a nice try, lame for sure.

You know what? You display many characteristics of the orange himself. Denial of things that are demonstrably true/false.

"Biggest inaugaration ever ! " Laughably false. You tried to confirm yet naw...failed bigly.

"NFL revenue down! " False, yet ascribed by you.

How I didnt see this sooner is not right. I will have to mend my ways with you, it would be unfair of me to treat you like you could think , posit, articulate to a reasonable level.

Sorry, I will try and make amends.
JBG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hardly "know" that.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBG wrote:
I hardly "know" that.

Oh?

Ok, so you never read anything , dont watch TV , read a newspaper or even listen to the GOP who are quite concerned with DJT ?
JBG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
JBG wrote:
I hardly "know" that.

Oh?

Ok, so you never read anything , dont watch TV , read a newspaper or even listen to the GOP who are quite concerned with DJT ?
I look at results. Getting out of Paris, recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital and stopping throwing allies such as Taiwan under the bus is a good start.
Bugs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another hopeful sign.

Quote:
Trump Administration Praises North Korean Overture, but Remains Wary
Officials laud Pyongyang’s indication it willing to discuss denuclearization, normalizing relations, but want to see Kim Jong Un’s demands
By Michael R. Gordon and Michael C. Bender in Washington and Jonathan Cheng in Seoul
Updated March 6, 2018 7:02 p.m. ET

President Donald Trump called an offer by North Korea to discuss giving up its nuclear weapons sincere, but top administration officials Tuesday stopped short of a commitment to open talks with Pyongyang. [....]
https://www.wsj.com/articles/north-korea-willing-to-talk-denuclearization-with-u-s-1520336095

The article is behind a pay wall, or I'd have included more of it.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBG wrote:
I look at results.

More like you hand pick a rosy picture ignoring the overwhelming and huge mess the man is in.

Ya know like...
Quote:
recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital

How many embassy's are there in Jerusalem again? And how many in Tel Aviv?

Oh yea...0 -86.

The man is an idiot . For a smart guy thats a dumb position you take.
Bugs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the other hand, North Korea is being ... 'more flexible'.

Is Trump right about the way to handle countries like North Korea? Or is he just lucky this one time?

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Scott Adams pointed out that Trump is now going after the specific companies that violate the boycott in North Korea! If China won't stop it, he will. They get banned from the American market and American companies that buy or sell to them can also be banned. As Adams pointed out, the financial world works in elliptical ways. Imagine how being targetted as a smuggler ship by the US ... and its suppliers know that just being seen with these people could get them banned. And then there are the insurance rates.

I think this is new. Trump is 'triggering' the response he wants from the major financial institutions of the country. They don't know that Trump might just send a drone to take the boat out. He can get the bankers and actuaries to take the profitability out of smuggling.

The guy's just light-years ahead of the normal politician. Surely we can all agree on that!
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:

The guy's just light-years ahead of the normal politician. Surely we can all agree on that!

He is trying to do what Bush Jr tried...yuge failure.

The states are starting to squirm as the EU can now target specific industries and hammer them with tariiffs.

FLA...oranges wont be shipped
Harley Davidson (P Ryan country) wont be shipped

When many hundreds of thousands start to hurt, it wont be long until the 100,000 steel workers satrt to worry,
Bugs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's wait and see if that happens.

I suspect that what Trump wants is not an export market. Germany sold $114+ billion in the US market, and bought $49+ billion back. That's a trade imbalance, year after year, $65 billion a year with Germany alone. Japan is in the same situation. They took $68 billion more out of the USA than it bought from them.

China sold Americans $462 billion, and only bought $115 billion, leaving a trade imbalance in China's favour of $350 billion a year.

And they all manipulate currencies to do it. Germany uses the Euro to hide its currency actions. China and Japan don't hide it.

TC likes to operate in a factless world where he can express his inner arrogance freely without fear of the restraints that reality imposes.

My bet is that Trump would rather Americans spent most of that $65 billion trade imbalance on American cars, hiring American workers and paying taxes in America. That's what TC and his ilk don't understand. This is not a fight over momentary trade surpluses. This is a fight for the market for industrial products into the future.
Bugs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The progress with North Korea looks like another great achievement is unfolding as it should.

It's when you see things like that that you realize how under-performing so many previous Presidents were ... This isn't settled yet, by a long shot, but if it works, Trump will be taken seriously even by John McCain and David Frum.
JBG

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember, I voted for Hillary. However I do like what Trump's done.
Toronto Centre wrote:
JBG wrote:
I look at results.

jbg wrote:
recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital

How many embassy's are there in Jerusalem again? And how many in Tel Aviv?

Oh yea...0 -86.
Waiting for the Arabs to negotiate wasn't working. Time to try something different. I feel more strongly about the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital than moving the embassy. But please note, just about every Presidential candidate since Reagan (and I think even Carter) promised to move the embassy. It's rare to have a politician that honors his promises. He sure seems to.
Bugs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A welcome return!
JBG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
A welcome return!
I thought bluecanada.ca replaced this forum and it died.

Goto page 1, 2  Next  

Jump to: