Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject: Trudeau takes a General to Ottawa Pride Parade ... Reply with quote

The thing one has to do for appearances!

Quote:
No word on gay apology as top soldier, Trudeau walk in Ottawa Pride parade
By The Canadian Press — Aug 27 2017

OTTAWA — Canada's top soldier expressed solidarity with the LGBTQ community Sunday by walking in Ottawa's annual Pride parade.

But Gen. Jonathan Vance, the chief of defence staff, had no word for those awaiting an apology over being forced from the Canadian military for being gay or lesbian in past decades.

"It's a wider government of Canada decision, not an Armed Forces decision," he said following the parade.

Justin Trudeau's government has signalled its intention to apologize to former military members as part of its efforts to make amends to those who endured federal discrimination due to their sexual orientation or gender identity.

The policies had their roots in government efforts that began as early as the 1940s to delve into the personal lives of employees who were considered security risks.

The Defence Department said last spring that a painstaking review of personnel files in the national archives may be needed to determine how many people were forced out. Military restrictions on gays were lifted in 1992.

Vance, the first defence chief to take part in a Pride parade, said Sunday his participation was a chance to encourage young Canadians to consider a career in the Armed Forces, no matter what community they come from.
a
Trudeau and two of his children, Xavier and Ella-Grace, also took part, walking alongside Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne and Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson.

Trudeau said Vance's presence emphasizes that Canada is "open to diversity, and we know that it's one of our strengths, whether it be in the military or everywhere else."
http://www.nationalnewswatch.c.....aRGyih97IV

I imagine the good General feels a bit like a fool at this expression of diversity. But I wonder -- where is the Commissioner of the RCMP? And surely the navy isn't exempted. Why isn't there an Admiral, too? Isn't the navy gay enough?

Does it seem passing strange to you that there are now festivals to celebrate various 'sexual preferences' -- things that once were perversions? I mean, how can you feel "pride" in ... what is the polite language? ... 'getting it up the rear end'. You really want to announce that to your parents?

Is there not a Latin word to serve? I mean, does not fallatio seem like a humiliating thing to do? It seems like the ultimate act of submission. Do homosexuals actually enjoy giving them? Waddaya say, TC?

Of course the parade is about much more than that! It also celebrates 'anal intercourse' ... how do you put that on a flag? Sadly, that too seems very far from what most of us would recognize as 'romantic love'.

Does anyone know what the third most common practice of homosexuals is? Anyone?

It's called 'a golden shower'. Surprisingly popular. In fact, perhaps these parades would become even more diverse if they ran the parade under an overpass, and the heteros could get an opportunity to let them sport about in their urine.

I think it'd be a nice, inclusive feature.

You used to be able to laugh at all of this ... not any more, this post could be a thought crime.
Toronto Centre

votes: 3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Trudeau takes a General to Ottawa Pride Parade ... Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:

It seems like the ultimate act of submission. Do homosexuals actually enjoy giving them? Waddaya say, TC?

You seemed quite thrilled when you gave me one. Swallowed too...didnt have to clean up after.

Quote:

You used to be able to laugh at all of this ... not any more, this post could be a thought crime.

Its a crime all right, crime of ignorance and stupidity all in one.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving on....

I imagine the General does not feel foolish. He does state that "Vance, the first defence chief to take part in a Pride parade, said Sunday his participation was a chance to encourage young Canadians to consider a career in the Armed Forces, no matter what community they come from. "

I always have to laugh when folks default to lines of ignorance and parade it as normal thinking.
You and your wife may be big and fat , yet I spend zero time thinking about your sex life and what that entails. Why not extend that to others?

Lots of men and women together engage in anal sex, but they seem to get a pass from you. It isnt yucky then is it? And if it is, dont do it. (but millions do ! Gay and straight)

Its ok , in fact wanted, to get or give a blow job. Oh but not if you are gay.

Romantic love for you and the same for others can and does vary wildly. Why do you have to make yourself so small about this?

Its a kind of paradox, those who protest so vehemently have something to hide. You can come out should you wish. I can help too....just as I encouraged a young son of a good friend of mine to come out. (the only one in our group who didnt know was him)

Quote:
Does anyone know what the third most common practice of homosexuals is?

No...do you and if so please send a link so I can read up on this. Kind of funny you know so much about this. Id hate to see your google ads.

Good on the General in doing this. Shows he, and we, are far more advanced than that Orangutang sitting in the biog house down south. Would he do it? Ha !
Bugs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you were moving on?

Well, regardless of your lack of interest in me and my big and fat wife's sexual practices you might be surprised to find out how little interest most people have in these Celebrations of the Swallowers. They treat them like freak shows.

Heterosexuals don't have great festivals to celebrate the Flat Fuck, for instance. We think it's a prosaic, but quite wonderful thing on a lazy Sunday morning while the kids are watching the Power Rangers.

Perhaps we should ... I gotta say, heterosex has the advantage of romance, even if it is self-delusion half the time. It's also a mutual thing, both partners have their fulfillment at the same time.

Homosex is all whips and leather, and the full post-modern depression. It's something one person does to another. You don't have to be very knowledgeable to see that.

It's pretty hard to avoid the conclusion that homosexual sex is all about power, humiliation, degradation, domination and submission.

There's one great mystery about it that I hope you can clear up, TC. I would be in your debt if you could explain to us what the 'bottom' gets out of it? Can you make us understand that?

I didn't mean to say much about the more expected forms of homosexual sex. I was really pointing out that the third most prevalent homosexual practice, amongst men, is "golden showers"... on my way to a discussion of 'fisting'. And the obvious erotic degradation that male homo sex explores.
]
You seem to be thoroughly familiar with this area of the demi-monde, so perhaps you can share your experience. And help us ignorant ones see the light.

Why is it that PRIDE has come to absolutely celebrate behaviours that most of us would experience as degrading in the extreme? And why should the cis gendered join in?

And why is our PM dragging Generals to Pride Parades?
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said 'movng on' from the you giving me a hummer quote.
Bugs wrote:

Heterosexuals don't have great festivals to celebrate the Flat Fuck, for instance.

They don't ?

Hmm...Caribana, Carnivale (many spots across the globe) are two that come to mind. Lots of flesh shown and sex sold in those parades and events. (not sold via $$ per se)

But then , hetero's have never been killed for being straight, or for just visiting a country .
Ive never heard anyone say "thats so straight ' in a derogatory way. Its also nover been illegal to be straight.
Quote:

We think it's a prosaic, but quite wonderful thing on a lazy Sunday morning while the kids are watching the Power Rangers.

But one should be shunned if she starts w an hummer huh? Wow.
Quote:

Perhaps we should ... I gotta say, anyone has the advantage of romance, even if it is self-delusion half the time. It's also a mutual thing, both partners have their fulfillment at the same time.

FIFY. Youre welcome.
Quote:
Homosex is all whips and leather, and the full post-modern depression. It's something one person does to another. You don't have to be very knowledgeable to see that.

It's pretty hard to avoid the conclusion that homosexual sex is all about power, humiliation, degradation, domination and submission.

They above is utter claptrap and so far wrong youd have to be an imbecile to believe that. I will take it as a joke...a bad one, but joke nonetheless.
Quote:

There's one great mystery about it that I hope you can clear up, TC. I would be in your debt if you could explain to us what the 'bottom' gets out of it? Can you make us understand that?

Nope. "Us' is you , and there is no understanding when one has a closed and biggoted mind to begin with filled with less than half truths and all sorts of malarkey.

What does S&M do for anyone? What does scat sex do for the man or woman, what does ....<insert any sex category here> do for anyone?
Quote:

I didn't mean to say much about the more expected forms of homosexual sex. I was really pointing out that the third most prevalent homosexual practice, amongst men, is "golden showers"... on my way to a discussion of 'fisting'. And the obvious erotic degradation that male homo sex explores.

Well great, just show the link for this great claim you keep talking about and we can solve this now. (BTW...you tried this trick in another post months ago, never named the link either-so basically you made it up)

Quote:

Why is it that PRIDE has come to absolutely celebrate behaviours that most of us would experience as degrading in the extreme? And why should the cis gendered join in?

Why do you like it so much?

Methinks your fascination is due to you being gay and closeted. Why else would you care so much?
Bugs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why I don't take you seriously. You say anything, in your glibly superficial way, as if it's a valid point. You think Caribana is a cis-gendered white event celebrating the Flat Fuck? Pul-leeze. It's a celebration of race. People make book on if and how many will be killed at those events.

Carnivale is a lot closer. But if there's a lot of flat fucking going on after those things, it is a by-product of the start of Lent. It's a religious celebration.

I think you will find that most of the flat fuckers don't talk about it or feel impelled to dance in the streets naked, possibly because their sexuality leaves them so fulfilled. It's like a Thanksgiving Dinner of sex ... you get stuffed after awhile, and start worrying about the cholesterol.

But cocksuckers ... that's a whole different kettle of fish. Sex just seems to make the itch more itchy. It's like an attack of black flies. They no sooner get up off their knees than they're looking for another. It's a desperate, empty existence, full of the dark resonances of meaninglessness and death. And the bottom boys are worse. All of life becomes a search ... for what? It can't even be expressed. When you turn 40, I imagine it turns quite desperate.

That's why homosexual culture prefers not to dwell on these things. They like bright shiny things and loud noises, and things that attract young boys.

Why on earth do they call their saturnalia "Pride Day", as it oozes into "Pride Weekend" and then "Pride Month" ... why on earth do they rally to the idea of Pride? Is it because they feel such shame? Or that they like to pretend?

=============================

It's probably true that not many people have been killed for their heterosexality, but it comes with another curse, one that homosexuals avoid like the plague -- responsibility!
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
This is why I don't take you seriously. You say anything, in your glibly superficial way, as if it's a valid point. You think Caribana is a cis-gendered white event celebrating the Flat Fuck? Pul-leeze. It's a celebration of race. People make book on if and how many will be killed at those events.

True, Caribana is more (today) a celebration of black culture, and lots of non-white folk attend.
I had a food stand at Caribana for years, so do go on and tell me what I saw there .

And dont foget to gloss over the other celebrations that stomp your premise...oh you did already. Ok.
Quote:

Carnivale is a lot closer. But if there's a lot of flat fucking going on after those things, it is a by-product of the start of Lent. It's a religious celebration.

Right...LOL....a by product. There all kinds of sex at CArnivale before during and after, late night balls , parties that go all night....cuz they want to get some action pre-lent?

Ask me how I know youve never been?

Quote:

But cocksuckers ... that's a whole different kettle of fish. Sex just seems to make the itch more itchy. It's like an attack of black flies. They no sooner get up off their knees than they're looking for another. It's a desperate, empty existence, full of the dark resonances of meaninglessness and death. And the bottom boys are worse. All of life becomes a search ... for what? It can't even be expressed. When you turn 40, I imagine it turns quite desperate.

Oh you must be over 40 then and you know.

See...you know so much so come out of the closet will you?

Quote:

Why on earth do they call their saturnalia "Pride Day", as it oozes into "Pride Weekend" and then "Pride Month" ... why on earth do they rally to the idea of Pride? Is it because they feel such shame? Or that they like to pretend?

Its simple to almost everyone but abject ignorant and simple homophobes .

They celebrate their 'pride' in direct opposition to what the gay community has endured for decades. Bigotry, physical harm, job loss, humiliation , being shunned from families (disowned) .

So I suppose you will keep up your trollish ways and not list (now asking for the #rd time) the link asserting your earlier comments.

Thats ok, we know you are full of shit.
Keep on trolling .
Bugs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now we know ... are you going to come out to us, TC?

If there was ever a lie, it's the whopper about homosexuals being discriminated against over the eons.

Homosexuality may be, in the church's eyes, a perversion, and a sin, etc but considering the long period of their existence, for the most part, they were pretty OK with it. We had the Church burning heretics and witches but homosexuals? Hmmm, maybe there was the odd lesbian witch, perhaps?

Why? Because homosexuality is the perversion of the rich and indolent. There have been kings who were homosexuals -- even whole dynasties. Lots of aristocrats, at least some of the time, romped with both men and women, women for dynastic reasons, men for excitement.

Those who get dirt on their hands are much less likely to 'come out', or even mess with homosexuals. The term 'homosexual' wasn't even in the English language until the 19th century! They called them sodomites, and such, but how many busts for sodomy do you think there were in Elizabethan England? In fact, Sir Francis Bacon is an example. He won a big name as a philosopher -- the founder of 'empiricism' -- but he was also a statesman, a scientist, an author, and a jurist. Quite a dude! And he was so homosexual that he couldn't control his servants, having had sex with them so often. He wasn't held in special favour by Elizabeth, but when James came in, Bacon was knighted. James I, as you might know, carried on a famous sexual relationship with George Villiers, a pretty lad indeed, and talented too. (Google James I of England, Buckingham, George Villiers.)

More locally, in Victorian Ontario, one of the provincial magistrates was a "molly" (as they were known as then). He is famous for tracking down a rapist by examining all the suspects genitals. (http://torontoist.com/2016/06/meet-alexander-wood-the-pioneer-of-torontos-gay-village/) Alexander Wood never found his sexuality held him back socially.

If that's a legacy of oppression, it's a light, largely unenforced oppression. It isn't exactly being packed in layers on a little wooden sailboat for six weeks, and then sold to the sugar barons of Jamaica.

Homosexuality flowers in the upper classes, particularly amongst their idle cling-ons -- think of Cambridge and Oxford here -- and is almost non-existent amongst those who go down the coal mines. So how persecuted can it have been?

OK, but I grew up in a time when it was socially stigmatized, true enough. But really, in those days, sex had no place at work or in public. The sexes were kept apart at work.
Sex was a private affair. This meant important people could be blackmailed, and things like that, but much of the stigma was organized to pressure single straight men to marry. In those days, if a man got into his 30ies without being married, the girls would start wondering if he was 'one of those'.

When the courts were set up to create a new legal tolerance for homosexuality, the 'crusader' that was going to break down the barriers couldn't even get himself arrested.

What is there about sucking a stranger's dick that makes homosexuals feel pride? A question for the ages!

Jump to: