Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wrappedinbandages

Reputation: 7.1Reputation: 7.1Reputation: 7.1Reputation: 7.1Reputation: 7.1Reputation: 7.1Reputation: 7.1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Stephen on this one, generalizations cannot be made here, or anywhere. Have we all not been painted with this brush? How many of my fellow conservative supporters have been "lumped in" with American republicans? Have not any one of you been accused of being molded from the same cloth as a group you share a partial resemblence to? This is a plea for logic and reason. The majority (read: more of them than not) of muslims do not engage in acts of violence that are in any way more serious than those practiced by any other group that can be quantified as a group. Now the irony of this situation (on our part) is that by engaging in this sort of speculation, we fall prey to the same mentality of the aggressor accused of aggression. The sad thing is, that this is a species-wide situation that will divide us forever (as I see it). Who is right? Who is wrong? These things do not matter as the law of the universe has already decided that violence is the supreme authority from which all others are derived. I am not a fan of killing humans as a way to prove a point, but it is simply the reality. Discussions only go so far and as a species we humans seem to have little patience for this process which drags on for years (an awfully long time for most of us) and will always resort to what is easiest. If you dont trust me on this one, please go out and ask the average Iranian (in Iran, not Ottawa tyvm) what they think of the option of war with the west. Im sure they want it no less than we do, but a few extremists may disagree. As it stands, these few individuals, thanks to modern technology (not a condemnation, just a fact) are capable of killing way more of their fellow humans with the push of a button than ever before. It doesnt have to be a government acting as a single entity to make these all important decisions, the suicide bomber has taught the modern world this.
Maranatha07

Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our we allowed to make links to articles outside this blog. I am a bit of a novice, so i've never tried it. I found a good article related to this.
It is at FrontPageMag.org It is called 'Symposium: Death of France' by Jamie Glazov. The article is dated Decembre 9, 2005. Please check it out, and chime in with your opinions.
mightyt

Reputation: 7.4Reputation: 7.4Reputation: 7.4Reputation: 7.4Reputation: 7.4Reputation: 7.4Reputation: 7.4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stephan, stephan, stephan. i agree with everything you have stated. however you must realize that our being nice and civil to these fanatics will not placate them, nothing will. they want us dead (you included)!!!!!!!! those in our society who believe winning their hearts and minds is the right path in this WAR are fools. there are no hearts or minds to win. they believe they are being commanded by Allah, by the direct word of God. anyone who thinks they would listen to us (christians, jews, sikhs, hindus, muslims who are not pious enough, etc...) is absolutely deluding themselves. this is the same as believing that all the jews had to do was win the hearts and minds of hitler & the nazis. it will simply never happen.
we (everyone not a fanatical muslim nutbar) are in a death match and it will not end until one side or the other is gone (go team infidel!). we might, perhaps, you know, maybe, have to get our hands a little dirty.
so yes i agree, using pig carcasses would under any other circumstances be beneath us (civilization). but i and i'm sure the vast, vast, vast majority us (civilization, and of course this includes nonfanatical muslims) finds the fanatical psychopathic muslims goals (us dead) and means to achieve said goal (terrorism, iranian nukes perhaps), infinitely more disgraceful, exploitive, offensive, barbarous, and disgusting.

but, maybe it's just me!
triple M

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I my self am a muslim I don't speak for everyone in the faith obvious enough but terrorist I don't believe are human however we must treet them as so or we lower our selves to their level.

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: