Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you can't direct us to your 'research'. Why did I know that?

Instead, you direct us to the read the NCC's mission statement? Off its website!

I thought you have some serious evidence for what you claimed -- for once. Sadly, not the case ... boilerplate is not evidence.

The facts ought to include that Justin found the residence that had served Harper for nine years was inadequate for his sweetums, so he ordered $millions be spent on the upgrades, and had the government pay for a more adequate quarters while the work was being done.

Then he hired more nannies, because ... you know ... I think she put it best ... You think it's easy being the wife of a Prime Minister? Or was that Stefan Dion?

Now it's the 'cottage' at which he entertains world leaders. Not up to his standard, though it was perfectly adequate for the former PM. And, btw, what world leaders want to spend time with Justin Trudeau?
Toronto Centre

votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
So you can't direct us to your 'research'. Why did I know that?

Well, you and RCO didnt know the mandate, that was sepctacularly shown by your postings.
Quote:

I thought you have some serious evidence for what you claimed

LOL. Now thats funny.
Quote:

The facts ought to include that Justin found the residence that had served Harper for nine years was inadequate for his sweetums, so he ordered $millions be spent on the upgrades, and had the government pay for a more adequate quarters while the work was being done.

Facts? Where? Which house you talking about since you seem befuddled and switching between Harrington and 24 Sussex.
You do know Harper was told it had (Sussex) to be fixed. Well...maybe not.
Quote:

Then he hired more nannies, because ... you know ... I think she put it best ... You think it's easy being the wife of a Prime Minister? Or was that Stefan Dion?

From the same budget that Harper got. Why is that so hard to understand? So childish but standard the more I talk w you.
Quote:

Now it's the 'cottage' at which he entertains world leaders. Not up to his standard, though it was perfectly adequate for the former PM. And, btw, what world leaders want to spend time with Justin Trudeau?

Much like Camp David it is a respite spot and can be used to host dignitaries when the sitting PM wants to.

Man, such basic pettiness and whiny. I ma guessing you two want a tent and cots cuz.....oh ah...tough guys do it that way. Good grief.
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there never was any 'research'? And it's OK because RCO and I think that big expenditures like that still have to get political approval? What does that have to do with a mission statement?

(TC, I think the wind is going out of your bag.)

It's not pettiness on my part, by the way. It's a narrative. You could call it the entitled twirp narrative. Trudeau is such a boy, pretending to be a hero but he's a little man that can't resist spending public money for gifts for his wife. How cheesy is that?

It could work -- particularly since it explains Trudeau better than the alternatives. Can a hen-pecked husband stand up to Donald Trump? How about Vladamir Putin? If he can't stand up to his petulant wife, he's no saviour. He's just a boring rich incompetent guy.

The hope is that by repeating this narrative often enough, the general public will react to him like the twirp he is. Not just due to my petty repetitions, of course, but that view is already spreading on Facebook. When the media begins to see him this way, it will be devastating. Then he's a boring rich guy.

That's why I do what I do. I just do what I can.
Toronto Centre

votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does one comment intelligently on something they prove not to know anything about?

The NCC has a mandate, keep the places running and looking well. Ottawa and surrounding area is beautiful and for much of that we can thank the NCC and the govt. Ottawa looks too good in my eyes and thats because they have the money to do what other cities cannot do. When you have the Muni costs AND the Feds putting their money (generally without hesitation) it accomplishes what other places cannot.

It is pettiness and you know it. Referring to her as a bitch, ...a boy pretending to be a hero, cant stand up to his wife. Spending money to impress her? WTF? When and where? The nannies? Same budget Harper et al all had. How they spend that money is irrelevant. If they had pressed for 2x's as much or more, you'd have a case, but they didnt and you dont.

Quote:
the general public will react to him like the twirp he is. Not just due to my petty repetitions, of course, but that view is already spreading on Facebook.

Let me guess ,it must be the Pissed off old timers who vote Conservative Facebook group? Well sure, they would have such a childish view the same as you.

And of course, by that measure (yours...certainly not mine) the "I love Justin Trudeau" facebook page would no doubt be 100 fold bigger and chortling higher praise than the facebook you reference.

Rich? Do you even know what is rich? Hes not rich, certainly has only a little more than me and I assure you, I am not rich.

The thing is, Harper was a horrible presence no matter where he went. Boring, kind of fat , nothing to look at (worse in a leather vest) , lousy on the media circuit, did the largesse with his hairdresser being flown willy nilly....shook his sons hand....

And what to make of all that?

Pure pettiness if one to ascribe to that narrative.

But I dont, and wont. Harper had other fine attributes and his policies are what I watched. The rest is just .......petty.

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: