Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toronto Centre

votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As for a link to factual material, I repeat myself.

http://www.thenewatlantis.com/.....Gender.pdf

http://www.conservapedia.com/Gay_bowel_syndrome

The first one's a broken link.
The second is all about gay bowel syndrome.

And this has something to do with what? What assertions are backed up with the one link?

Is there anything...anything at all?

And before I go, lets also clear some more of your hogwash from the table. ( I really have to laugh at your futile attempts concerning homosexuality)

Quote:
True male homosexual paedophiles are not interested in 14 year old boys. They are sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children, and are turned off by adolescents.

To be a paedophile means one is sexually interested in pre pubescent children , and not by the sex of that young child.

Most pedo.s are hetero
Quote:
Rarely does a pedophile experience sexual desire for adults of either gender. They usually don’t identify as homosexual; the majority identify as heterosexual, even those who abuse children of the same gender. They are sexually aroused by extreme youth, not by gender. Psychotherapist, Certified Sex and Relationship Therapist at Joe Kort & Associates, PC www.JoeKort.com

Quote:
So I know more about this stuff than you do, TC.

Clearly your words spoken here and in other comments (about Gays and lifestyle) around this site would strongly suggest you actually have a very poor grip on this. Most of your points are fabricated Sunday school sermon junk .

Quote:
It's time for you to come clean about your sexuality, TC.

Ok. First let me ask you...Why? What difference does it make if I am gay, bi, transgendered, or hetero?

Since you arent in govt....n0 posting about govt.
Since you arent a woman...no abortion talk from you.
Since you arent in the Armed Forces....no AF talk from you.
Since you arent the premier,....no dissing Wynne.

Doesnt that ^ sound like the dumbest claptrap youve ever read? ( I sure hope so)
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
This gets so foolish. The parents need sexual education as much as the kids do, according to TC. It may be true, when it comes to Latin words and the movement of atoms in the DNA molecule, but at a practical level, it's not the case. Parents were doing OK before the welfare state came in to take over family life.

Sex is not just about how to make a baby.

At the practical level, teens and younger folks and young twenty somethings know plenty that we never knew at that age.

The knowledge behind such things are what is being taught. Kids see so much more sex than we ever did, thanks to the computer.

But do they understand what it is they see. Is it safe? Is it inherently dangerous? Can it hurt me? What are the ramifications of doing this or that?

Many people long ago felt being gay was a choice, being gay was an illness. Education taught those folk that was all nonsense.

Some of the kids parents still hold those beliefs. Good on educators teaching them the truth.
Quote:

Sexual educators are at pains to tell children that AIDS is not primarily radiating out from the homosexual community. The trouble is -- it is. They say anal sex is OK between consenting adults, as long as they wear a condom. It isn't.

I would ask for a link , but I know better than to do so.

But if you mean by 'primarily radiating' to mean about 60% then good.
That leaves a large segment coming from....?

28% from hetero's. The rest is injected drug users and so on.
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/hivaids/who-risk-hiv-infection-which-populations-are-most-affected

Anal sex is ok for the vast majority of people so inclined. Far more receptors there than anywhere else.
And using a condom is the right thing to do. It will 'help' prevent the spread of AIDS but is not solely to be counted on for the prevention of same.

Not sure what the H you are trying to say there but ...ok.
Quote:

Now they're saying one's inner being is somehow 'gendered' independently of their actual biological sex. In other words, some of the girls have penises in their inner being, and some of the boys do not. Is this the kind of thing that parents don't know?

Well sure they do. Since nature can produce some amazing things, all occurring naturally, why not?
Some children are born ambiguous genitalia . In the past the Docs would assign a gender and that was that. Now they can do tests to see where the baby falls on the sex scale.
Is the child showing male genitalia but producing female hormones? Is it the other way around?

All fetus start out looking like girls. hormones et al start to change that. What happens if the hormones dont start or get blocked?

Quote:

Particularly when people who research these things say it's something kids grow out of, most of the time.

They do huh? That MUST be why we have such a rise in gender identity issues.

Failing that, post your source. I most certainly will NOT hold my breath for that to show up.
Quote:

This is the kind of thing that our resident liar

Now now...dont be so hard on yourself. You are pretty knowledgeable in Politics so relax. Post links or credicble info and no one will call you a liar again. I will see to it.

Quote:
.. and all the gutless Conservatives are afraid to even talk about lest they be considered bigots.

Actually, thats a cop out of epic proportions. Standard for you but a cop out. Theres someone else on this forum youve gone toe to toe on vis a vis this type of discussion who doesnt subscribe to the old timer stuck in the 40's mentality.

And that person self identifies as Conservative.

Most educated Conservatives do NOT share your ignorance of sexuality issues. For you to categorize them as gutless is a supreme failing on your part.

They dont agree so they are therefor 'gutless' . No....they are educated and have learned that much of what we used top teach is a load of hogwash.
Much like the good folks who think like you, located in Thornecliff Park ( a hotbed of anti sex ed) Maninly immigrant adults lacking in education and/or believing what the local shaman taught them. Good people for the most part but woefully lacking on this subject.
Quote:

He makes assertions as if they were fact without producing any link. He's said there's Moslems are not responsible for a doubling and tripling of reported rapes in Norway and Sweden.

Nice try...(liar?? Oh my..come on, stop w this) I posted a link that showed why the increase in Nordic countries ( actually I think it spelled it our for Sweden only) They categorized sex assaults completely different than they used to , they counted each factor of the assault as a crime , thus the numbers climbed.

IOW...you break into my house , break a lamp, take a bit of some food left out,cut my internet cable , take a jacket, and finally bust out the back door; that would be covered with a charge of B&E and perhaps one other charge.

BUT...if we change that like Sweden did then we have...
1) Break and Enter- door
2) Vandalism (lamp)
3) Theft (jacket)
4) Denial of Service (cable)
5) Second vandalism charge (back door)

Now we have 5.
Quote:

As far as I can see, he's exactly what's wrong with the Liberal party, and why they have ruined Ontario economically. They have their heads full of fictions that they spend money on. They are fulfilling the upper-class twits' dreams of the way the world should be. Unicorns and rainbows.

Not a shred of factual evidence can be gleaned from that found in anything I have ever written on this site.

Your attempts are pretty pathetic.

If you were on any sort of normal plain, I am quite sure there would be supporters soming to your aid.

No one EVER does. Why is that you think? Ah...yes...gutless wonders they are..right?

There are plenty of bright posters here, they teach me quite a bit. Their knowledge and intuitive abilities of Politics pales compared to mine. Yet no a one comes to your defense.

Ever heard the phrase "“If someone asks you a question and you don't know the answer, belittle them. It's better to be an asshole than look stupid.”

I kinda bet you have.
Quote:

And now, their kids are being taught what is, in effect, the radical homosexual agenda, and there's nothing they can do about it.

Aw man...such ignorance.

I will leave this right here and move on...from Wiki..Homosexual agenda (or gay agenda) is a term introduced by sectors of the Christian right (primarily in the United States) as a disparaging way to describe the advocacy of cultural acceptance and normalization of non-heterosexual orientations and relationships.

Quote:
I have presented evidence.

A broken lilnk to Conserawiki and something to do with anal eruptions.
Good job Sherlock. Dont call us , we'll call you.....but dont hang around the phone.

You make numerous statements with nothing to back you up. I counter your assertions. It is not incumbent for me to provide links unless I am making a statement. Thats how it goes.
Quote:

A huge proportion of those seeking sex-reassignment surgery and hormones have personality disorders, and a very high proportion of them commit suicide.

If true, and I believe it to be higher than those who seek SRS, what do you make of it. Have you ever stopped to wonder why?
Daily rejection, familial embarassment,discrimination,victimization ....these are symptoms they all endure.
Quote:
Yet that's what the new sex education program is encouraging. Don't ever think these couses are simply transmitting information -- if they did, they'd tell kids that homosexuality has a lot of bad health consequences, and that anyone drinking almond milk shouldn't be letting strangers stick their dicks up their rectums if health is their concern. Instead they say everything is OK as long as they use condoms.

Homosexuality does not in and of itself have any worse health consequences than heterosexuals do. The underlying issues with homo sex , and not the acts themselves lead on to believe their are consequences to being gay.

There is a difference.
Quote:

The truth is that male homosexuality -- at its core -- eroticizes degredation and power. It isn't about "love" in the heterosexual sense at all. It's about whips and chains, and sado-masochism. The third most common practice of male homosexuals involves being pissed on.

Well...I just dont know. Please provide a link for this. It should be interesting to read.

FYI....dont let anyone give you a Kentucky Klondike Bar...ya know....just dont.
Quote:

And if you criticize this, you are held up as having a kind of mental disease, called homophobia.

Not quite there Padre.

Homophobia is dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people. And when you spew nonsense, then everyone can conclude the answer is homophobia.

You caught it. Own it.

Quote:

It's going to do a lot of people a lot of damage, and it's hard to see how any of it has anything whatever to do with preparing students to prosper in their later lives.

Yes , educating our youth as to what we are only beginning to understand universally is going to do a lot of damage,

Wonderful critical thinking skills applied to that statement. :roll:

Quote:
And certainly not conservative.
You have a decidedly obtuse thinking of what makes a Conservative.

Hint....its not in your church teachings. Never was.
RCO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( wynne has shuffled her Cabinet although at this point it appears to be like shuffling the deck on the titanic , no evidence its going to do anything to boost her fortunes )

Kathleen Wynne appoints new corrections minister in small cabinet shuffle

Marie-France Lalonde replaces former corrections minister David Orazietti

The Canadian Press Posted: Jan 12, 2017 11:58 AM ET| Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017 11:58 AM ET

Premier Kathleen Wynne has appointed Marie-France Lalonde as Ontario's new corrections minister in a small cabinet shuffle.

The previous minister, David Orazietti, resigned last month to spend more time with family, and the labour minister had been filling in temporarily.

The department has faced growing public scrutiny in recent months in part due to anger over solitary confinement practices.

Lalonde had been government and consumer services minister, a post that will now be filled by Tracy MacCharles, who also keeps her role as minister responsible for accessibility.

MacCharles had also been minister responsible for women's issues, a portfolio that is now transferred to Indira Naidoo-Harris, who retains responsibility for Early Years and Child Care.

Agriculture Minister Jeff Leal gets a new job added, also assuming a new portfolio as minister responsible for small business.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/.....-1.3932506
RCO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( wynne is so unpopular she is not even participating in the Ontario portion of trudeau's tour , it doesn't get much more unpopular than that )

Wynne not participating in Trudeau tour

Trudeau may be trying to avoid a ‘contagion effect’ by keeping his distance, pollsters says

BJ Siekierski

Friday, January 13th, 2017

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne won’t be joining Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at any of the Ontario stops on his cross-country tour, a Wynne spokesperson confirmed Friday. And given the premier’s persistently low approval ratings, pollsters aren’t surprised.

A few days into Trudeau’s town hall tour, the prime minister has already faced a number of predictable questions from Ontarians who remain frustrated about hydro costs in the province.

In Kingston Thursday, a man asked Trudeau what his “relationship” with Wynne was and how the province’s cap and trade system would affect “ridiculous” hydro costs. Trudeau answered that he had a...

http://ipolitics.ca/2017/01/13.....deau-tour/
cosmostein

votes: 21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCO wrote:
( wynne is so unpopular she is not even participating in the Ontario portion of trudeau's tour , it doesn't get much more unpopular than that )

Trudeau may be trying to avoid a ‘contagion effect’ by keeping his distance, pollsters says

BJ Siekierski

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne won’t be joining Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at any of the Ontario stops on his cross-country tour, a Wynne spokesperson confirmed Friday. And given the premier’s persistently low approval ratings, pollsters aren’t surprised.

A few days into Trudeau’s town hall tour, the prime minister has already faced a number of predictable questions from Ontarians who remain frustrated about hydro costs in the province.

In Kingston Thursday, a man asked Trudeau what his “relationship” with Wynne was and how the province’s cap and trade system would affect “ridiculous” hydro costs. Trudeau answered that he had a...

The OLP has about three months for Premier Wynne to step down, have a leadership race, and have the new Premier at least have one budget under their belt before the 2018 election.

If she is still in place by April then I think its a safe bet they are going with her for 2018
RCO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmostein wrote:
RCO wrote:

BJ Siekierski

The OLP has about three months for Premier Wynne to step down, have a leadership race, and have the new Premier at least have one budget under their belt before the 2018 election.

If she is still in place by April then I think its a safe bet they are going with her for 2018

I think something would need to happen for there to be a bigger push to remove wynne . since the bad polling numbers and daily reality aren't enough

such as maybe another by election loss ? is Sault Ste Marie a possibility , it does seem vulnerable without a high profile mpp as candidate and her unpopularity up north , also no word on any official liberal candidates or date of a nomination meeting

but she could delay a by election till almost June and that starts to make it too late to replace her even if they lose the seat
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmostein wrote:

Which has to mean they are ready to hand over the reigns to another party. I honestly cant think Ontarians are dumb three times in a row.

Brown would have to have a massive misstep to screw this up
cosmostein

votes: 21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
cosmostein wrote:

Which has to mean they are ready to hand over the reigns to another party. I honestly cant think Ontarians are dumb three times in a row.

In a way it becomes about needlessly burning political capital;

If the OLP is looking at the landscape and they don't think its salvageable in 2018 there is no point in burning a leader and having an expensive leadership race to potentially have one again in mid-2018.

If there is even a consideration of a leadership change I would imagine the ads painting Brown as an Pro Life, Pro Business, Pro Devil Monster will hit the airwaves just as the Spring Session kicks off at the end of February to see if there is any traction there.

If so, maybe you consider a quickie leadership election in hopes of retaining or at least holding the PCs at a Minority in 2018

Otherwise you may as well walk into 2018 with a leader you want to get rid of anyway.
RCO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmostein wrote:
Toronto Centre wrote:
cosmostein wrote:

In a way it becomes about needlessly burning political capital;

If the OLP is looking at the landscape and they don't think its salvageable in 2018 there is no point in burning a leader and having an expensive leadership race to potentially have one again in mid-2018.

If there is even a consideration of a leadership change I would imagine the ads painting Brown as an Pro Life, Pro Business, Pro Devil Monster will hit the airwaves just as the Spring Session kicks off at the end of February to see if there is any traction there.

If so, maybe you consider a quickie leadership election in hopes of retaining or at least holding the PCs at a Minority in 2018

Otherwise you may as well walk into 2018 with a leader you want to get rid of anyway.

I think the window to drop Wynne before 2018 is closing and if she delays any possible by-elections until june that would make it very hard for the liberals to dump her even if she did poorly in them

the liberals also don't seem as prepared as the pc's do , they haven't nominated any candidates yet or even discussing nominations ( other than 1 riding in Toronto where councillor Shelly Carroll wants to run ) , no doubt they know with polling numbers so low it be especially difficult to attract quality talent especially in unheld pc and ndp ridings
RCO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( wynne has decided to inject herself into the cpc leadership race ? why one can only begin to wonder )

Kathleen Wynne blasts Tory leadership hopeful Kevin O’Leary

Premier Kathleen Wynne posted an open letter on Facebook Sunday attacking television personality Kevin O’Leary for erroneously claiming Ontario attracts lower auto investment than Michigan.

Kevin O'Leary, who has joined the Conservative leadership race, was the subject of an open letter posted by Premier Kathleen Wynne, who criticized some of the comments he made about Ontario's auto sector.

By Robert BenzieQueen's Park Bureau Chief

Sun., Jan. 22, 2017

Ontario’s Liberal premier has injected herself into the federal Conservative leadership race with a slap at the newest — and highest-profile — contestant.

Premier Kathleen Wynne posted an open letter on Facebook on Sunday attacking businessman and television personality Kevin O’Leary for erroneously claiming Ontario attracts lower auto investment than Michigan.

“I noticed that you told one media outlet that our province trails Michigan when it comes to auto sector investment because, in your words, business there enjoys, ‘30 per cent less in tax, no regulations and no carbon tax,’” Wynne wrote.

“In fact, that’s inaccurate on just about every count. As it turns out, Ontario has attracted roughly $2 billion worth of new auto sector investment in the last few months alone — far outpacing Michigan,” the premier continued.

“Indeed, over the past five years, Ontario has accounted for 14.6 per cent of all the auto production in North America, surpassing the share enjoyed by any other jurisdiction on either side of the border including — you guessed it — Michigan,” she said.Wynne conceded that there is “no carbon tax in Michigan but our program to cap the emissions of industry is far less expensive and much more effective than the new carbon tax your fellow Conservatives have promised to introduce.”

That’s a reference to Progressive Conservative Leader Patrick Brown’s vague plan to replace the Liberals’ new cap-and-trade program, which increases fossil-fuel prices, with a “revenue-neutral” carbon tax if he wins the June 7, 2018 provincial election.

“As for taxes, businesses in Ontario pay a combined federal and provincial rate of 28.5 per cent. That’s significantly below the 38.9 per cent they pay in Michigan,” noted Wynne.

With a nod toward O’Leary’s role as Mr. Wonderful on ABC’s Shark Tank, Wynne admitted it is difficult to debate someone famous for making outrageous claims on television.

“I know that responding to you with such facts runs the risk of missing the point. On American game shows and reality TV, no one expects their words to be taken literally — or even seriously,” she wrote.

“But for the millions of working families in Ontario who rely upon the auto sector to put bread on their table, I thought it was worth pointing out that your statements have been quite incorrect.”

O’Leary was not immediately available to respond Sunday. But on Saturday he made clear he stands by his criticism of Wynne’s government.

“Kathleen Wynne doesn’t worry about successful entrepreneurs in her province any more because she taxed them away,” he said in a Twitter message to his 608,700 followers.

The premier’s office said she was moved to respond after an interview O’Leary gave Newstalk 1010 on Wednesday where the former star of CBC’s Dragons’ Den complained Ontario is “a very uncompetitive province.”

“It’s ridiculous that we pay these taxes, it’s so uncompetitive,” he told Newstalk 1010.

The Conservative Party of Canada’s website does not yet include O’Leary as an official candidate though 13 other hopefuls are listed.

But his own slick website makes it clear he will soon be a formal candidate for the leadership, which will be decided by Conservative party members on May 27.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2017/01/22/kathleen-wynne-blasts-tory-leadership-hopeful-kevin-oleary.html
RCO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( wynne is now playing the victim card , claiming to have been abused on twitter and social media )

Premier Kathleen Wynne bombarded on social media by homophobic, sexist abuse

WARNING: This story contains graphic language

By Mike Crawley, CBC News Posted: Jan 25, 2017 5:00 AM ET| Last Updated: Jan 25, 2017 12:12 PM ET

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne is one among many female politicians in Canada and beyond who face sexist abuse on social media.

The replies to Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne on Twitter are not for the faint of heart.

The tweets at Wynne predominantly express anger about her record and most stay within the bounds of fair comment, not crossing the line into personal abuse. Such calls as "Resign!" "You're incompetent!" and "Worst premier ever!" are now simply part of the deal for a politician in the era of social media.

But Wynne also draws a significant number of abusive, sexist and homophobic tweets. A small sampling from just the past few days:

@Kathleen_Wynne @yorkuniversity
Well your job will be available in the very near future Wynne.ive got an opening for u on my firing range
— @pitchersfearme

The comments on Wynne's Facebook page are equally nasty, but her communications team filters out posts that contain the most abusive words so the public can't view them.

A member of the premier's staff showed CBC News nearly 40 Facebook posts filtered out from just the past week, including ones calling Wynne a "wrinkly bitch" (by a Facebook user named George Onock) a "subhuman, dirty dyke" (Frank Yurkowski) and a "lying cheating c--t."

CBC News asked Wynne in a news conference on Tuesday about the online abuse.

"This isn't restricted to me or my colleagues, it's happening across the country," Wynne told reporters in Kitchener. "I don't read them all because it's just too toxic, but I read enough of them to know it's not who we are as Ontarians."

Wynne insisted she is "always an advocate for energetic political debate" and has a "very thick hide," but added, "I don't think it's helpful when factual conversation is overshadowed by personality and personal attack."

Wynne said she believes most people find the online nastiness "unacceptable" and "don't want personal misogynist attacks to be part of the debate.

"The kinds of things we're seeing on social media undermine civility," Wynne said. "I think it discourages people from even entering politics."

She said any young woman seeing such online abuse would have to ask, "Why would I expose myself to that kind of personal attack?"

Several journalists have recently remarked on the extent of the vitriol against Wynne.

Dealing with the online hatred poses a dilemma for Wynne's senior staff: they would like people to be aware of the extent of the abuse, but don't want to leave it posted for fear of appearing to condone it.

"It's good to pull the cover back on it," one of her senior officials said after CBC News raised the issue.

Wynne is by no means the only female Canadian politician to be the subject of online hatred. Violent Twitter and Facebook abuse against female politicians in Alberta, including Premier Rachel Notley, became a significant news story over the past two years. Conservative MP Michelle Rempel has also called out Twitter sexism.

"Premier Notley has said that she's optimistic that we can turn that negativity," said Wynne. "I hope that's true, but it's going to mean that people are going to have to speak up."

A spokesperson for Ontario NDP Leader Andrea Horwath says she faces a "steady stream" of sexist abuse on social media.

Horwath's communications staff run similar filters on Facebook to weed out abusive posts and will "block" users on Twitter who post "repeated abusive, denigrating, derogatory language," said the spokesperson.

'War against women'

"It is truly a sustained war against women having power," said Megan Boler, a professor in the University of Toronto's department of social justice education.

"The use of these kinds of terms and this kind of language reduces women to sexualized objects who are just known by their body part names," Boler said Tuesday in an interview.

"The anger that gets directed at men, it simply takes a different form," she said. "It's generally more respectful."

Tamara Small, an associate professor at the University of Guelph, said social media provides a platform for people to launch sexist abuse.

"There's certainly a broader sexism that women working in politics are facing on a regular basis," Small said in an interview. "Women politicians have for years been criticized or treated in ways that their male counterparts haven't been."

Small said online abuse makes politics look "rather inhospitable" to women.
■Will Twitter's attempts to 'mute' haters make social media more civil?
■CBC Marketplace: Canadians are becoming more intolerant online

Internationally, Hillary Clinton faced a barrage of sexist online abuse during her presidential campaign in the U.S. In the U.K., Labour MP Yvette Cooper is leading a campaign called Recl@im the Internet directed at tackling online misogyny.

Last October, the Inter-Parliamentary Union released a report called "Sexism, harassment and violence against women parliamentarians" based on interviews with elected politicians from 39 countries.

Nearly 42 per cent of the women reported "highly contemptuous or sexually charged" images or comments about them spread through social media. "Over a period of four days, I received more than 500 threats of rape on Twitter," the report quoted a member of the European Parliament as saying.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/.....-1.3949657
RCO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She’ll do anything to Wynne
Ontario’s 25th premier isn’t going down without a fight in next year’s election

lorrie-goldstein
By Lorrie Goldstein, Toronto Sun
First posted: Saturday, January 28, 2017 04:07 PM EST | Updated: Saturday, January 28, 2017 04:17 PM EST

Kathleen Wynne
Premier Kathleen Wynne puts the brakes on tolls and pledges gas tax money to Toronto at a press conference in Richmond Hill on Friday, January 27, 2017. (Craig Robertson/Toronto Sun)

Premier Kathleen Wynne’s veto of road tolls for the City of Toronto on Friday clearly establishes one thing.

She’s not going down in next year’s provincial election without a fight and without pulling out all the stops to win.

It could work.

Wynne’s eleventh hour attempt to transform herself into a populist premier through such measures as vetoing Toronto’s bid for road tolls and removing the 8% provincial portion of the HST from hydro bills, is a stretch given her political career.

After all, she entered politics as a spendthrift Toronto school trustee, who helped lead the charge against then Conservative premier Mike Harris’ attempts to force that board to bring in a balanced budget.

Wynne started out as premier telling Ontarians she wanted to have the difficult “conversation” with them about raising new “revenue tools” — including possible road tolls — to pay for public transit and roads.

That’s why her 180-degree reversal, vetoing tolls for the Don Valley Parkway and Gardiner Expressway requested by Mayor John Tory and Toronto council, was so hypocritical, especially given her government’s previous statements about respecting municipal autonomy.

Now Wynne says she’s heard the cries of Ontarians about their rising cost of living and wants to help them.

But she was deaf to those appeals for years as Ontarians complained about skyrocketing electricity rates brought about by Liberal government decisions and, more recently, her cap-and-trade scheme, which started raising the price of almost everything on Jan. 1.

Still, the public can be forgiving of political hypocrisy.

Consider her Liberal predecessor, Dalton McGuinty, who was re-elected with a second majority government in 2007, after breaking his signature election promise in 2003 not to raise taxes.

McGuinty said he had to because the previous Conservative government stuck him with an unexpected deficit.

Admittedly, Wynne has a bigger hill to climb because she can’t in next year’s election complain about the previous government, since it will be hers.

But she has other advantages.

Going back to McGuinty’s victory in 2003, the Liberals have benefitted from a powerful alliance of public and private sector trade unions that have decided having the Liberals in power, no matter what, is better than having the Progressive Conservatives.

These unions have spent millions of dollars in every election since 2003 — both in advertising and in-kind support — attacking whoever the PC leader happened to be. (Get ready, Patrick Brown.)

Because the NDP have been also rans in Ontario elections since the defeat of Bob Rae’s NDP government in 1995, attacking the Tories in election after election undermines the only party with a realistic chance of defeating the Liberals.

These unions don’t care about Liberal scandals from eHealth, to Ornge, to the Green Energy Act, cancelled gas plants, the smart meter fiasco, charges of bribery in the Sudbury byelection or the province’s skyrocketing debt.

Indeed, in a candid interview with the Toronto Sun’s Antonella Artuso prior to the 2014 election, Wynne’s first as premier and from which she emerged with a majority government, Sid Ryan, then president of the Ontario Federation of Labour, explained this policy.

Dismissing what was then the biggest Liberal scandal — the two cancelled gas plants costing the public up to $1.1 billion — as a “sideshow”, Ryan said organized labour was more concerned about the possibility of a Tory majority, led by then party leader Tim Hudak, passing anti-labour legislation.

Helping the NDP also posed a dilemma for organized labour, Ryan said, because it might lead to a repeat of the 2011 federal election in which the NDP replaced the Liberals as official opposition, but with Stephen Harper’s majority Conservative government in charge.

Hudak told me the Tories identified more than 20 labour unions that worked against him in the 2014 Ontario election, including extraordinary interventions by unions representing Ontario Provincial Police officers and journalists.

Anecdotally, he said, this support extended all the way down to a nurse he knew, who had a Conservative lawn sign, being called by her union to suggest she remove it.

But it’s not just unions backing the Liberals,

Having been in power for almost 14 years the Liberals have and will, dole out lots of cash to municipal governments.

They also have strong political alliances with big business, ranging from auto insurance companies to the green energy sector, for whom they have passed favourable legislation and who donate to the Liberal cause.

While the election financing reforms the Liberals were forced to introduce because of controversy over their cash-for-access fundraisers will limit the role of major donors in the next election, their influence will still be significant.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017.....g-to-wynne
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will respond this, point by point, in capital letters. In doing so, I do not mean to convey the idea that I am shouting. I am only trying to separate my current text from others, or earlier text.

Toronto Centre wrote:
Bugs wrote:
This gets so foolish. The parents need sexual education as much as the kids do, according to TC. It may be true, when it comes to Latin words and the movement of atoms in the DNA molecule, but at a practical level, it's not the case. Parents were doing OK before the welfare state came in to take over family life.

Sex is not just about how to make a baby.

At the practical level, teens and younger folks and young twenty somethings know plenty that we never knew at that age.

The knowledge behind such things are what is being taught. Kids see so much more sex than we ever did, thanks to the computer.

But do they understand what it is they see. Is it safe? Is it inherently dangerous? Can it hurt me? What are the ramifications of doing this or that?

Many people long ago felt being gay was a choice, being gay was an illness. Education taught those folk that was all nonsense.

Some of the kids parents still hold those beliefs. Good on educators teaching them the truth.

THE TROUBLE IS THAT WE KNOW THE ACTUAL SEXUAL EDUCATION CURRICULUIM BEING IMPLEMENTED IN ONTARIO WAS DESIGNED UNDER AN OPENLY LESBIAN MINISTER OF EDUCATION AND A DEPUTY MINISTER WHO IS NOW DOING PENITENTIARY TIME FOR SEX CRIMES.

AND WHO SAYS THAT FEELING A NATURAL REVULSION FOR TAKING SOME STRANGE MAN'S DICK INTO YOUR MOUTH IS A MENTAL CONDITION THAT NEEDS REMEDYING? IT IS ALREADY BEING TAUGHT THAT THAT NATURAL REVULSION IS A FORM OF MENTAL DISEASE OR BIGOTRY CALLED 'HOMOPHOBIA'. I SUPPOSE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA HAS ANY SCIENTIFIC BASIS?
Quote:

Sexual educators are at pains to tell children that AIDS is not primarily radiating out from the homosexual community. The trouble is -- it is. They say anal sex is OK between consenting adults, as long as they wear a condom. It isn't.

I would ask for a link , but I know better than to do so.

But if you mean by 'primarily radiating' to mean about 60% then good.
That leaves a large segment coming from....? MORE LIKE 85%.

28% from hetero's. The rest is injected drug users and so on.
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/hivaids/who-risk-hiv-infection-which-populations-are-most-affected

Anal sex is ok for the vast majority of people so inclined. Far more receptors there than anywhere else.
And using a condom is the right thing to do. It will 'help' prevent the spread of AIDS but is not solely to be counted on for the prevention of same. WHAT WOULD HAPPE'N IF ALL THE MEN WHO DON'T LET STRANGE MEN PUT THEIR DICKS UP THEIR ASSES STOPPED USING CONDOMS? WOULD THE HIV RATES GO UP OR STAY THE SAME?

Not sure what the H you are trying to say there but ...ok.

I AM SIMPLY SAYING HOMOSEXUAL SEX IS DANGEROUS TO ONE'S HEALTH AND THAT PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICIALS WHO TELL STUDENTS THAT ALL THE DANGERS ARE HANDLED WITH CONDOMS ARE NOT ACTING PROFESSIONALLY. THEY ARE DECEIVING THE PUBLIC.
Quote:

Now they're saying one's inner being is somehow 'gendered' independently of their actual biological sex. In other words, some of the girls have penises in their inner being, and some of the boys do not. Is this the kind of thing that parents don't know?

Well sure they do. Since nature can produce some amazing things, all occurring naturally, why not?
Some children are born ambiguous genitalia . In the past the Docs would assign a gender and that was that. Now they can do tests to see where the baby falls on the sex scale.
Is the child showing male genitalia but producing female hormones? Is it the other way around?

All fetus start out looking like girls. hormones et al start to change that. What happens if the hormones dont start or get blocked?

THOSE PEOPLE OCCUR AT 0.6% OF THE POPULATION. IT IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR THOSE PEOPLE, WHO, BY THE WAY, KNOW WHAT SEX THEY ARE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT RECRUITING YOUNG PEOPLE INTO GENDER CONFUSION.

Quote:

Particularly when people who research these things say it's something kids grow out of, most of the time.

They do huh? That MUST be why we have such a rise in gender identity issues.

Failing that, post your source. I most certainly will NOT hold my breath for that to show up.

I HAVE POSTED THAT SOURCE FOR YOU MANY TIMES ALREADY. YOU KNOW, THE REPORT FROM JOHN HOPKINS THAT SUGGESTS THAT AS MANY AS 40% OF POST-OP TRANSSEXUALS COMMIT SUICIDE? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE PIMPING FOR, TC.
Quote:

This is the kind of thing that our resident liar

Now now...dont be so hard on yourself. You are pretty knowledgeable in Politics so relax. Post links or credicble info and no one will call you a liar again. I will see to it.

Quote:
.. and all the gutless Conservatives are afraid to even talk about lest they be considered bigots.

Actually, thats a cop out of epic proportions. Standard for you but a cop out. Theres someone else on this forum youve gone toe to toe on vis a vis this type of discussion who doesnt subscribe to the old timer stuck in the 40's mentality.

And that person self identifies as Conservative.

Most educated Conservatives do NOT share your ignorance of sexuality issues. For you to categorize them as gutless is a supreme failing on your part.

BUT YOU HAVE NOT ESTABLISHED ANY BASIS IN SCIENCE FOR ALL YOUR SEXUAL LIBERALISM. WHERE ARE YOUR LINKS? IF I THOUGHT THIS CAME FROM THE GRASS ROOTS, I'D HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. BUT IT DOESN'T, IT COMES FROM THE MINISTRY! AND THAT MAKES IT SOCIAL ENGINEERING.

They dont agree so they are therefor 'gutless' . No....they are educated and have learned that much of what we used top teach is a load of hogwash.
Much like the good folks who think like you, located in Thornecliff Park ( a hotbed of anti sex ed) Maninly immigrant adults lacking in education and/or believing what the local shaman taught them. Good people for the most part but woefully lacking on this subject.

THIS IS INCREDIBLY DISMISSIVE AND UGLY. YOU SEEM TO FEEL YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS, BUT IT IS JUST A REITERATION OF THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA, COMPLETE TO THE ASSUMPTION (UNPROVEN) THAT WE ARE ALL NATURALLY POLYSEXUAL, AN ARE 'GENDERED'BY OPPRESSIVE FORCES. IT'S CHAPTER AND VERSE.
Quote:

He makes assertions as if they were fact without producing any link. He's said there's Moslems are not responsible for a doubling and tripling of reported rapes in Norway and Sweden.

Nice try...(liar?? Oh my..come on, stop w this) I posted a link that showed why the increase in Nordic countries ( actually I think it spelled it our for Sweden only) They categorized sex assaults completely different than they used to , they counted each factor of the assault as a crime , thus the numbers climbed.

THEY DO THE SAME THING HERE. BUT THERE IS STILL OLD-FASHIONED RAPE, AFRICAN STYLE, AND THAT'S WHAT'S EPIDEMIC IN PREVIOUSLY HOMOGENEOUS SOCIETIES LIKE NORWAY AND SWEDEN.

IOW...you break into my house , break a lamp, take a bit of some food left out,cut my internet cable , take a jacket, and finally bust out the back door; that would be covered with a charge of B&E and perhaps one other charge.

BUT...if we change that like Sweden did then we have...
1) Break and Enter- door
2) Vandalism (lamp)
3) Theft (jacket)
4) Denial of Service (cable)
5) Second vandalism charge (back door)

Now we have 5.
Quote:

As far as I can see, he's exactly what's wrong with the Liberal party, and why they have ruined Ontario economically. They have their heads full of fictions that they spend money on. They are fulfilling the upper-class twits' dreams of the way the world should be. Unicorns and rainbows.

Not a shred of factual evidence can be gleaned from that found in anything I have ever written on this site.

Your attempts are pretty pathetic.

If you were on any sort of normal plain, I am quite sure there would be supporters soming to your aid.

No one EVER does. Why is that you think? Ah...yes...gutless wonders they are..right?

There are plenty of bright posters here, they teach me quite a bit. Their knowledge and intuitive abilities of Politics pales compared to mine. Yet no a one comes to your defense.

Ever heard the phrase "“If someone asks you a question and you don't know the answer, belittle them. It's better to be an asshole than look stupid.”

I kinda bet you have.
Quote:

And now, their kids are being taught what is, in effect, the radical homosexual agenda, and there's nothing they can do about it.

Aw man...such ignorance.

I will leave this right here and move on...from Wiki..Homosexual agenda (or gay agenda) is a term introduced by sectors of the Christian right (primarily in the United States) as a disparaging way to describe the advocacy of cultural acceptance and normalization of non-heterosexual orientations and relationships.

WHAT KIND OF DRIVEL IS THIS? ARE THERE NOT HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVISTS? I DON'T SEE ANY ACTIVISTS ON BEHALF OF HETERO MEN ON ANY OF THESE GENDER ISSUES. WHY IS THAT? I THINK THERE IS A LOT OF INTIMIDATION IN THE AIR ABOUT ALL OF THESE GENDER ISSUES. IF YOU DON'T COMPLY, YOU CAN LOSE YOUR JOB.

MY POINT HAS TO DO WITH A DEVELOPING SPLIT IN THE ONTARIO CONSERVATIVES OVER THE CONCERNS THAT A GROUP CALLED 'SOCIAL CONSERVATIVES' ARE GIVING VOICE TO. I DON'T THINK ITS AUTOMATIC THIS IS A LOSING ISSUE, AND IF IT GENUINELY DOES SPLIT THE PARTY, IT WAS A BAD CHOICE.

Quote:
I have presented evidence.

A broken lilnk to Conserawiki and something to do with anal eruptions.
Good job Sherlock. Dont call us , we'll call you.....but dont hang around the phone.

You make numerous statements with nothing to back you up. I counter your assertions. It is not incumbent for me to provide links unless I am making a statement. Thats how it goes.
Quote:

A huge proportion of those seeking sex-reassignment surgery and hormones have personality disorders, and a very high proportion of them commit suicide.

If true, and I believe it to be higher than those who seek SRS, what do you make of it. Have you ever stopped to wonder why?
Daily rejection, familial embarassment,discrimination,victimization ....these are symptoms they all endure.

THIS IS SO MADE-UP THAT IT'S ABSURD. THE RATE OF SUICIDE INCREASES WITH EVERY STEP TOWARDS TAKING ON THE OTHER SEX. IF IT WERE A GENUINE SOLUTION YOU WOULD EXPECT THE TREATMENT TO IMPROVE THE PATIENT ALONG THE WAY. 'DO NO HARM", REMEMBER? THE FIRST RULE..

Quote:
Yet that's what the new sex education program is encouraging. Don't ever think these couses are simply transmitting information -- if they did, they'd tell kids that homosexuality has a lot of bad health consequences, and that anyone drinking almond milk shouldn't be letting strangers stick their dicks up their rectums if health is their concern. Instead they say everything is OK as long as they use condoms.

Homosexuality does not in and of itself have any worse health consequences than heterosexuals do. The underlying issues with homo sex , and not the acts themselves lead on to believe their are consequences to being gay.

REALLY? THIS IS A REASON TO HAVE PUBLIC HEAKTH OFFICIALS GOING INTO PUBLIC SCHOOL CLASSES AS EARLY AS GRADE 5 TO PUT CONDOMS ON BANANAS? THERE ARE A PELTHORA OF DISEASES ASSOCIATED WITH ANAL SEX, AND OF COURSE, THE THIRD MOST COMMON SEXUAL PRACTICE OF MALE HOMOSEXUALS, PISSING ON EACH OTHER. SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU, BUT LETTING SOMEONE ENLARGE YOUR RECTUM IS OK AS LONG AS THEY WEAR A CONDOM? COME ON, EVEN YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT ONE.

There is a difference.
Quote:

The truth is that male homosexuality -- at its core -- eroticizes degredation and power. It isn't about "love" in the heterosexual sense at all. It's about whips and chains, and sado-masochism. The third most common practice of male homosexuals involves being pissed on.

Well...I just dont know. Please provide a link for this. It should be interesting to read.

FYI....dont let anyone give you a Kentucky Klondike Bar...ya know....just dont.
Quote:

And if you criticize this, you are held up as having a kind of mental disease, called homophobia.

Not quite there Padre.

Homophobia is dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people. And when you spew nonsense, then everyone can conclude the answer is homophobia.

You caught it. Own it.

NO, IT'S JUST COMMON SENSE. WHAT'S THE SCIENTIFIC BASIS OF THIS CONDITION CALLED 'HOMOPHOBIA'? THERE IS NONE, IT'S JUST A CONCEPT WHOSE SEXISM ISN'T RECOGNIZED BECAUSE IT COMES FROM HOMOSEXUALS, WHO ALWAYS CLAIM VICTIMHOOD.
Quote:

It's going to do a lot of people a lot of damage, and it's hard to see how any of it has anything whatever to do with preparing students to prosper in their later lives.

Yes , educating our youth as to what we are only beginning to understand universally is going to do a lot of damage,

Wonderful critical thinking skills applied to that statement. :roll:

WHAT'S THIS, JUST GRATUITOUS SNARK? WHY DON'T YOU OUT YOURSELF, SINCE YOU ARE SUCH AN ARDENT ADVOCATE OR ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES?

Quote:
And certainly not conservative.
You have a decidedly obtuse thinking of what makes a Conservative.

Hint....its not in your church teachings. Never was.

WHAT'S THIS, JUST GRATUITOUS SNARK? WHY DON'T YOU OUT YOURSELF, SINCE YOU ARE SUCH AN ARDENT ADVOCATE OF ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES?

YOU ARE TRYING TO ASSOCIATE ME WITH PEOPLE WHO YOU THINK ARE STUPID ---IN THIS CASE, CHRISTIANS -- BUT THAT ISN'T THE POINT. REFUTE ME. THERE WAS, IN THE MEDICAL SYMPTOMS BOOK, A 'HOMOSEXUAL SYNDROME' THAT HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE BOOK BECAUSE IT ISN'T POLITICALLY CORRECT, BUT THOSE DISEASES STILL OCCUR AT ELEVATED RATES AMONGST HOMOSEXUALS, AND MOST OF ALL AMONGST BATHHOUSE HOMOSEXUALS. AM I WRONG?

My point is less to attack homosexuals than to recognize that parents wishes ought to trump the homosexual agenda when it comes to the education of minor children. This is not something worth enduring four more years of McGuinty/Wynne government for, and that's the prospect if the party rejects social conservatives.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs , the format of your post makes it hard to reply . But anyhow.....

Quote:
IN ONTARIO WAS DESIGNED UNDER AN OPENLY LESBIAN MINISTER OF EDUCATION AND A DEPUTY MINISTER WHO IS NOW DOING PENITENTIARY TIME FOR SEX CRIMES.

No it wasnt as simple as you suggest.

Levin DID have a hand in part of the 2010 curriculum , but not the 21015 one which has been implemented. As for the Premier being gay....so? Her sex preference means nothing to anyone who pays attention.
"Many other people, including education, child development, and policy experts, as well as 4,000 heads of school parent councils across Ontario, were involved in developing the 2015 curriculum, Levin NOT included. The proposed changes are research-supported and intended to make children less vulnerable to exploitation, including over the Internet."

And to add..." Pedophiles, child pornographers, and child molesters, in fact, are the ones who would benefit MOST from the older curriculum remaining in place"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/.....46012.html

Quote:
AND WHO SAYS THAT FEELING A NATURAL REVULSION FOR TAKING SOME STRANGE MAN'S DICK INTO YOUR MOUTH IS A MENTAL CONDITION THAT NEEDS REMEDYING?

Probably no one ? I have never heard the need expressed.
Quote:
IT IS ALREADY BEING TAUGHT THAT THAT NATURAL REVULSION IS A FORM OF MENTAL DISEASE OR BIGOTRY CALLED 'HOMOPHOBIA'. I SUPPOSE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA HAS ANY SCIENTIFIC BASIS?

Taught where? In Ontario?....anywhere in Canada ? Nope...not one bit is that taught.
Perhaps less listening to Charles McVety would help .

Quote:
WHAT WOULD HAPPE'N IF ALL THE MEN WHO DON'T LET STRANGE MEN PUT THEIR DICKS UP THEIR ASSES STOPPED USING CONDOMS? WOULD THE HIV RATES GO UP OR STAY THE SAME?

They would remain flaccid .

Nothing would change since those NOT allowing it would not be having sex.

Perhaps you misspoke. So , lets take 'DON"T' out and put in 'DO' . What do we have now? Well...cant really say as their are variables to consider.

Im sorry, but once again, time after time your focus is on the 'dick up the wazoo' for reasons I cannot comprehend. Do you discern the value of any of your friends relationships based on the sex acts they may or may not do? Probably not. And in fact I would likely be more accurate to say you never do.
But with the Homo's....well.....its all dick up the wazoo !

Why is that? Hint.....you use the word a few times in your post.

Quote:
I AM SIMPLY SAYING HOMOSEXUAL SEX IS DANGEROUS TO ONE'S HEALTH AND THAT PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICIALS WHO TELL STUDENTS THAT ALL THE DANGERS ARE HANDLED WITH CONDOMS ARE NOT ACTING PROFESSIONALLY. THEY ARE DECEIVING THE PUBLIC.

Well its a damn good thing no one is teaching that now isnt it? Where do you get such far fetched ideas?

Not to mention, what is being taught is done under the guidance of health pro's, of which we are not.
Quote:
THOSE PEOPLE OCCUR AT 0.6% OF THE POPULATION. IT IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR THOSE PEOPLE, WHO, BY THE WAY, KNOW WHAT SEX THEY ARE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT RECRUITING YOUNG PEOPLE INTO GENDER CONFUSION.

Of which there are.........none, nada zilch.
Quote:
I HAVE POSTED THAT SOURCE FOR YOU MANY TIMES ALREADY. YOU KNOW, THE REPORT FROM JOHN HOPKINS THAT SUGGESTS THAT AS MANY AS 40% OF POST-OP TRANSSEXUALS COMMIT SUICIDE? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE PIMPING FOR, TC.

First off, it wasn't John Hopkins who did the study. It is true that a John Hopkins associate (chief psychiatrist Dr Paul McHugh) who has been long noted as an anti LGBT activist has been trying to peddle this cockamammy shite but has been resoundingly slapped down by the author of the study.
But it was a Swedish study.
The author(s) (Lead- Cecilia Dhejne et al) have spent many hours debunking the BS that the conservative hyperbole machine (mainly Christian) cranks out.

From the author of the study herself says..."Yes! It’s very frustrating! I’ve even seen professors use my work to support ridiculous claims. I’ve often had to respond myself by commenting on articles, speaking with journalists, and talking about this problem at conferences. The Huffington Post wrote an article about the way my research is misrepresented. At the same time, I know of instances where ethical researchers and clinicians have used this study to expand and improve access to trans health care and impact systems of anti-trans oppression.

Of course trans medical and psychological care is efficacious. A 2010 meta-analysis confirmed by studies thereafter show that medical gender confirming interventions reduces gender dysphoria.

As the study head and author I think I will take her word at it.

Quote:
BUT YOU HAVE NOT ESTABLISHED ANY BASIS IN SCIENCE FOR ALL YOUR SEXUAL LIBERALISM.

DO I need to? No.

There is no basis in science for being sexually liberated. There is no science in others being sexually illiterate or ignorant either.
Quote:
, BUT IT IS JUST A REITERATION OF THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA,

The one that doesnt exist except in homophobes heads?

You really need to educate yourself on this. There is no agenda gay or otherwise.

Quote:
THEY DO THE SAME THING HERE. BUT THERE IS STILL OLD-FASHIONED RAPE, AFRICAN STYLE, AND THAT'S WHAT'S EPIDEMIC IN PREVIOUSLY HOMOGENEOUS SOCIETIES LIKE NORWAY AND SWEDEN.

FLat out falsehood.

We do NOT do that here. They changed the way they count sex assaults and that is the prime reason why the rates seemed higher. Had you read the link I posted when we discussed that you would know the truth, but I see scant evidence you want any truths but your own.
And you want to talk about an gay agenda? Laughable my man.
Quote:
WHAT KIND OF DRIVEL IS THIS?

Truth hurts huh? The Gay Agenda was labeled as such by christian right groups in an effort to disparage a segment of society. You are perpetuating that myth.
Quote:
ARE THERE NOT HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVISTS? I DON'T SEE ANY ACTIVISTS ON BEHALF OF HETERO MEN ON ANY OF THESE GENDER ISSUES. WHY IS THAT?

Yes there are gay activists , promoting the acceptance of gay people of both sexes and trying to fight the stereotypes we were fed lo those many years ago. I was part of the gay is weird/bad/ugly group in my youth. I was a multi sport playing athlete who followed along .
Then I grew up.

Do hetero men need help in gaining acceptance?
Do hetero men need help in keeping a job because they like women ?
Shall I go on or is the point made?

Quote:
THIS IS SO MADE-UP THAT IT'S ABSURD. THE RATE OF SUICIDE INCREASES WITH EVERY STEP TOWARDS TAKING ON THE OTHER SEX. IF IT WERE A GENUINE SOLUTION YOU WOULD EXPECT THE TREATMENT TO IMPROVE THE PATIENT ALONG THE WAY. 'DO NO HARM", REMEMBER? THE FIRST RULE..

More complete BS Sir.
Read the study, dont peddle this crap any longer. Here is the study from Sweden, read and you can retract your comments.
http://journals.plos.org/ploso.....ne.0016885
Quote:
REALLY? THIS IS A REASON TO HAVE PUBLIC HEAKTH OFFICIALS GOING INTO PUBLIC SCHOOL CLASSES AS EARLY AS GRADE 5 TO PUT CONDOMS ON BANANAS?

It is sure damn frustrating when you have all those idiotic ideas as to what goes on . DO you ever take any time to research any of this or do you get this info from some whacked out fucked up website like Family Matters?

Jesus dude , the entire effing curriculum has been posted for ages and one could easily verify what they believe, or in your case debunk the shit you think you know.

Here it is, not a f*****g word about condoms on bananas. (That by the way was old school norms)
http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/c.....th1to8.pdf

Quote:
THERE ARE A PELTHORA OF issues ASSOCIATED WITH ANAL SEX, AND OF COURSE, THE THIRD MOST COMMON SEXUAL PRACTICE OF MALE HOMOSEXUALS, PISSING ON EACH OTHER. SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU, BUT LETTING SOMEONE ENLARGE YOUR RECTUM IS OK AS LONG AS THEY WEAR A CONDOM? COME ON, EVEN YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT ONE.

I fixed this for you. Now how does it read?
And so what? GIrls take it up there too , most with no complications. Pissing on each other is a long held sex act , male and female.
Those are practices done by all sexes...again..so what?
Quote:
NO, IT'S JUST COMMON SENSE. WHAT'S THE SCIENTIFIC BASIS OF THIS CONDITION CALLED 'HOMOPHOBIA'? THERE IS NONE

Nice try. although you are correct that there is no science behind. Since the Christian right coined the word, not to mention they dont like science much anyway, I guess you are more right than you think, but not for reasons you understand.
Quote:
WHAT'S THIS, JUST GRATUITOUS SNARK? WHY DON'T YOU OUT YOURSELF, SINCE YOU ARE SUCH AN ARDENT ADVOCATE OR ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES?

I make no bones about my sexuality. I am open and honest about it and there isnt a person I know that doesnt know my preference. I could NOT be more out.

Quote:
YOU ARE TRYING TO ASSOCIATE ME WITH PEOPLE WHO YOU THINK ARE STUPID ---IN THIS CASE, CHRISTIANS -- BUT THAT ISN'T THE POINT. REFUTE ME.

Close but not quite.
Frankly You have stupid ideas , hold stupid beliefs and you prove that to me each and every time you go down Rainbow Road .
I do not believe YOU to be stupid. I see many of your posts and that confirms to me you have knowledge and are politically astute.

Quote:
THERE WAS, IN THE MEDICAL SYMPTOMS BOOK, A 'HOMOSEXUAL SYNDROME' THAT HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE BOOK BECAUSE IT ISN'T POLITICALLY CORRECT

PC reasons Huh ?

Nope.

Let me spell it out.
Syndrome-synonyms: condition, illness, complex, disorder, affliction, sickness

Being gay is none of those. Learn that, learn it well because the world is passing you by and your circle is getting smaller and smaller everyday.
Or hang in one of those McVety churches and hear bullshit all day long.
Choice...a wonderful thing...is yours to make.

Quote:
My point is less to attack homosexuals than to recognize that parents wishes ought to trump the homosexual agenda when it comes to the education of minor children.

No it isnt.
We have open borders (somewhat) and the folks coming here have heard/taught some very wrong things.
Inclusiveness and education go hand in hand . Teach 'em right the first time and all will be well.

I thank you for your reply.
RCO

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( forum has been silent for a while then this weekend they do a new poll , however its not province wide like normal and only covers the 416/Toronto area . I'm sure they would of found much worse liberal numbers if they had polled the rest of the province )

Voters in T.O. split between PCs and Liberals: Poll

By Maryam Shah, Toronto Sun
First posted: Sunday, February 12, 2017 06:00 AM EST

TORONTO - Support among decided and leaning voters in Toronto is tied between the Liberals and Conservatives, says a new Forum Research poll.

The results come from a random sampling of 1,090 respondents.

According to the poll, if a provincial election was held today, 35% would vote Conservative while 34% would vote Liberal and 22% would go for the NDP.

Forum Research president Lorne Bozinoff said the Conservatives in Toronto should really hope for better results against the Liberals “than a statistical tie, given Kathleen Wynne’s historically low approval, and how many provincial seats are at stake in Toronto.”

The poll shows support for the Ontario PC Party is strong amongst those aged 45 and above (between 40 and 43% across three age groups) and amongst high earners (43%).

Support for the Liberals is strong amongst those aged 18-34 (34%) and those earning between $20,000 and $40,000 (41%), as well as people who mostly take transit to get to work (39%).

The poll was conducted Jan. 31-Feb. 5 and has a margin of error of 3%, 19 times out of 20.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017.....d-liberals

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next  

Jump to: