Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RCO

votes: 3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:39 pm    Post subject: PEI district 21 by-election on Oct 17 Reply with quote

( I really don't normally post much news for PEI but there is an interesting by-election taking place there this October in a riding the liberals won by a very small margin in last election over the pc's , so it should be a very interesting and close by-election )

District 21 byelection set for Monday, Oct. 17

Published on September 20, 2016
Share 0

Published on September 20, 2016

Volunteers Phillip Brown, left and Blake Sudsbury, install an election sign for Progressive Conservative candidate Brian Ramsay shortly after Premier Wade MacLauchlan announced that the District 21 byelection will take place on Oct. 17.

Colin Maclean/TC Media

There was little time lost Tuesday between when Premier Wade MacLauchlan dropped the writ for the District 21 byelection and when the campaign signs started going up.

Watching two volunteers erect one of his campaign signs on Water Street East, Progressive Conservative candidate Brian Ramsay remarked that, even though candidates have been campaigning for days or even weeks, the official start of the race made it all the more real.

“Well, all of a sudden I’m nervous again,” he chuckled.

“But we’ll just do what needs to be done and find out what the real issues are.”

Barely a half hour before, MacLauchlan, the rest of the Liberal cabinet, a handful of other local high-profile Liberals party members and the recently nominated Liberal candidate for the ridding, Chris Palmer, gathered at the Silver Fox Curling and Yacht club to make the campaign official.

Voters in the district will go to the polls on Oct. 17 to choose a successor for former cabinet minister Janice Sherry, who held Summerside-Wilmot for the Liberal party for a decade. Sherry stepped down from post on Aug. 1.

MacLauchlan said that date respects the requirements of the Election Act while, avoids Thanksgiving and means that Summerside-Wilmot will have a representative in the Legislature when it opens on Nov. 15.

“I think byelections are essentially local. People are interested in who will be their representative and how that person can contribute to their affairs and to represent them. And in turn what part that person will have in the affairs of the province,” said MacLauchlan.

In addition to Ramsay and Palmer, the voters of District 21 will have Lynne Lund from the Green Party on their ballots, as well as Scott Gaudet from the NDP and John Curtis as an independent.

http://www.journalpioneer.com/.....-Oct.-17/1
RCO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interest grows in P.E.I. byelection

Published on August 24, 2016
Share 0

© Guardian File Photo

Former Summerside-Wilmot MLA Janice Sherry

It’s been more than three weeks since Janice Sherry made the surprise announcement she was quitting politics and immediately resigning her Summerside-Wilmot seat. Although the vacancy has received scant attention from Premier Wade MacLauchlan, there is an expectation for a byelection prior to the fall sitting of the legislature in mid-November.

It should come early in October to avoid a conflict with the 10-day plebiscite on electoral reform, which begins October 29 and ends November 7.

Despite silence from the premier’s office, there is no shortage of candidates from the two main parties. The Liberals, who held the seat since 2007 through three elections under Ms. Sherry, already have three declared candidates while the PCs have four contenders.

Byelections tend to favour the government in power. The Liberals hold a substantial lead in public opinion polls after cruising to victory in the May 2015 general election. But the Liberal honeymoon is ending while the PCs are preparing for a leadership convention.

There is good news for the Tories. The party came within 30 votes of upsetting Ms. Sherry last May and the seat was held through three elections under Binns’ stalwart Greg Deighan.

A byelection is a good time for renewal - to sign up additional members under a fresh candidate. The Liberals and PCs are both on that path. Their conventions will be hotly contested as candidates sign up delegates. It creates excitement and interest in the democratic process.

Not so with the Green Party where deputy leader Lynne Lund was acclaimed last week. There was no nomination convention to stir up interest at the constituency level. The party’s nominee has run federally in Malpeque and provincially in Kensington-Malpeque. She obviously has the support of leader Peter Bevan-Baker.

But she doesn’t live in the riding. Such a drawback might not be significant in a general election where it could escape scrutiny, but in a byelection, that detail is magnified.

Appointing candidates is never a good thing. The Greens bragged that it was the first party to have a candidate selected but can you imagine the reaction of the public and party supporters had the Liberals or PCs decided to appoint their candidate in Summerside-Wilmot? Potential candidates and party supporters would be outraged by such backroom shenanigans.

The NDP remains silent since Sherry’s Aug. 1 announcement. A party appointee could be imminent as well. It’s unfortunate since those two parties earned approximately 22 per cent of the vote last year.

This byelection is a barometer of whether voters are satisfied with the government; and acts as a referendum of sorts mid-way through the government’s term.

The Liberals would dearly love to win the seat to blunt the PCs strong showing in May 2015 while the Conservatives would seize upon victory for an energized springboard into their leadership convention and next provincial election.

Summerside is a key battleground with East Prince switching to the Conservatives last May while West Prince remained solidly Liberal.

Once the byelection is called, things should get even more interesting in Summerside-Wilmot

http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/O.....6nbsp%3B/1
RCO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summerside-Wilmot byelection called for Oct. 17

Byelection needed to replace Janice Sherry

By Kevin Yarr, CBC News Posted: Sep 20, 2016 11:37 AM AT| Last Updated: Sep 20, 2016 11:51 AM AT

Premier Wade MacLauchlan announces the byelection date for Summerside-Wilmot.
Premier Wade MacLauchlan announces the byelection date for Summerside-Wilmot. (Kerry Campbell/CBC)

Voters in the P.E.I. district of Summerside-Wilmot will decide on a new MLA on Oct. 17.

Premier Wade MacLauchlan dropped the writ on the byelection Tuesday morning.

"Holding the byelection in October will ensure residents of Summerside-Wilmot are represented in the next sitting of the legislative assembly, which begins in November," said Premier MacLauchlan in a news release.

The byelection became necessary when Liberal Janice Sherry resigned on Aug. 1.
■What's next for Summerside-Wilmot in wake of Sherry resignation

P.E.I.'s four major parties have already named their candidates.

■Scott Gaudet, NDP
■Lynne Lund, Green
■Chris Palmer, Liberal
■Brian Ramsay, Progressive Conservative

Ramsay came close to winning the seat in the general election in 2015, losing out to Sherry by just 30 votes.

Gaudet also ran in the district in 2015, placing a distant third.

Lund, the Green deputy leader, ran in the neighbouring district of Kensington-Malpeque last year, placing third with 10 per cent of the vote.

Palmer, a local entrepreneur, he has worked on previous Liberal campaigns, but has not been a candidate before.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/.....-1.3770310
RCO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Palmer takes nomination for P.E.I. Liberals in District 21

Colin MacLeanPublished on September 14, 2016

© Colin MacLean/TC Media

Chris Palmer, left, shakes hands with Premier Wade MacLauchlan after being elected the Liberal party's nominee for the District 21, Summerside-Wilmot, byelection.

With five candidates set to go, Premier Wade MacLauchlan decides to wait longer to call byelection

Local businessman defeats two other candidates on the first ballot Wedneday in Summerside

Local businessman Chris Palmer has won the right to carry the Liberal Party of P.E.I.’s banner in the as yet unannounced District 21 byelection.

Palmer won the nomination in only one round of voting Wednesday night against rivals Brian McFeely and Nancy Beth Guptill.

Janice Sherry stepped down from the seat earlier this year.

There were 263 eligible voters registered at the meeting, which was held at a packed Silver Fox Curling and Yacht Club. A candidate needed at least 50 per cent of the vote, plus one, to be declared the winner.

When it was all over, a visibly relieved Palmer was informed by the party that an election team was already in place and that they would be getting to work Thursday morning.

He was eager to get going, he said.

“We’re ready to go.”

During his speech prior to the vote, Palmer focused heavily on the need for more job creation in Summerside. He used his own family as an example of a common story from the area; having to, reluctantly, move away for many years before finding an opportunity to allow them to come back.

“I was one of those kids who had to move away. I didn’t want to go. I whined the whole time I was away and really wanted to come back home. So I want to create opportunities for kids (here) so they don’t have to move away. We really need to make opportunities available for young folks,” he said.

Palmer is the last candidate from the four political parties active in the district to be officially declared. He’ll face PC candidate Brian Ramsay, Lynne Lund from the Green Party, Scott Gaudet from the NDP and John Curtis as an independent.

There had been speculation that Premier Wade MacLauchlan would use the occasion Wednesday night to officially call the byelection, but that didn’t happen.

MacLauchlan acknowledged those rumours but said that ultimately he had decided to wait. Until when, though, he didn’t say.

He did, however, speak about the need for the party to take this byelection seriously and referred to the district as a bellwether, as it tends to go with whichever side forms government.

He warned the membership not to be complacent about their chances of winning.

Sherry won the district in the 2015 general election by only 30 votes ahead of Ramsay, who was the PC nominee at that time as well.

“It needs to be said that we shouldn’t be smug. It’s never good in this game and it’s never fun anyway to be complacent about the outcome at any time. It’s clearly the case that if this district is going to continue with a Liberal representative that we have to start recognizing that we’re in a full-out, tight fight,” said MacLauchlan.

http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/N.....trict-21/1
RCO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( due to confusing reasons the only debate for this by-election has been canceled , it appears due to liberal candidate being too busy )

Summerside Chamber scraps byelection debate, not all candidates able to take part

Liberal candidate Chris Palmer says he’s 'very busy' going door-to-door

By Kerry Campbell, CBC News Posted: Oct 04, 2016 3:00 PM AT| Last Updated: Oct 04, 2016 3:00 PM AT

Liberal candidate Chris Palmer (left), PC candidate Brian Ramsay, NDP candidate Scott Gaudet and Green candidate Lynne Lund are all vying for the Summerside-Wilmot seat in the upcoming byelection

The Summerside Chamber of Commerce says it's been unable to organize a local debate among the four candidates running in the byelection for District 21 Summerside-Wilmot.

Chamber president Dan Kutcher said not all of the campaigns were able to participate, so the idea has been scrapped. For confidentiality reasons, he would not say which candidate or candidates were not available.

Three campaigns — the PC, Green and NDP campaigns — have said their candidates were available for a debate proposed by the Chamber and the Summerside Journal-Pioneer, to be held Tuesday, Oct. 11 at the Harbourfront Theatre.

Liberal candidate 'very busy' going door-to-door

When asked if he was available for the Chamber debate, Liberal candidate Chris Palmer said he was devoting all his time to campaigning door-to-door.
■Summerside-Wilmot byelection called for Oct. 17

"I know I'm going around door-to-door every day talking to folks in the district, and that's kind of my job now. I do that every day, all day and it keeps me very busy," Palmer said.

Palmer's campaign did say the candidate will take part in a roundtable planned by CBC Radio on Oct. 13, in which all four candidates have agreed to participate to discuss important issues in the district live on Island Morning.

'Anytime or anywhere'

The campaigns for the three other candidates have all issued press releases saying some form of debate should take place.

"Residents deserve to be able to compare their choices — all their choices — and decide for themselves which candidate is offering what they are looking for," said Green candidate Lynne Lund.

"I feel the people of Summerside-Wilmot deserve to hear where the candidates stand on the issues," PC candidate Brian Ramsay said.

"I'm prepared to participate in the debate anytime or anywhere. The voters deserve no less."

In his release, NDP candidate Scott Gaudet said he would be participating in an online debate organized for the Thanksgiving weekend by the website goingon.ca.

A spokesperson for the website said two candidates had confirmed their availability, although the specific date and time for the event hadn't yet been settled.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/.....-1.3790557
RCO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( after initially saying it was cancelled , there will now be a debate )

Final details being sorted for candidates’ debate in P.E.I. byelection

Published on October 05, 2016

2016 byelection

Journal Pioneer, Greater Summerside Chamber of Commerce tentatively plan political forum Tuesday, Oct. 11, at 7:30 p.m.

After some campaign schedule adjustments, it looks like the candidates’ debate for the District 21 byelection is back on.

The Journal Pioneer and Greater Summerside Chamber of Commerce will tentatively play host to the political forum on Tuesday, Oct. 11, beginning at 7:30 p.m.

Details are now being worked out with the parties, including finalizing the location.

“We want voter participation in this event and to that end we are asking for constituents in Summerside-Wilmot to email us some of their questions,” said Journal Pioneer managing editor, Brad Works, who will moderate the affair. “This event is for the voters and they ought to be included.”

Questions may be emailed to brad.works@tc.tc and representatives from the Journal Pioneer news team and the Chamber of Commerce will select a few to include among the 10 to 12 that will be put to the candidates during the debate. Questions will also be submitted by Chamber members.

“It’s worth noting that there are a lot of moving parts to co-ordinate in a short span of time to pull this off,” said Chamber president Dan Kutcher. “We will do everything possible to make this happen for voters and Chamber members and will finalize the event one way or another before the end of the week.

“We’re very excited to, hopefully, offer this opportunity for voters to see where their candidates stand on the issues.”

http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/N.....election/1
RCO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( someone is damaging green party signs in the riding )

'Disappointing': Green Party byelection signs damaged in Summerside

Green Party candidate Lynne Lund says she won't be intimidated by vandalism

By Shane Ross, CBC News Posted: Oct 08, 2016 4:16 PM AT| Last Updated: Oct 08, 2016 4:16 PM AT

About a dozen Green Party signs were damaged at Lynne Lund's campaign office on Water Street in Summerside.

The Green Party candidate for the Summerside-Wilmot byelection says she won't be intimidated by vandals who destroyed several of her lawn signs.

Lynne Lund said she arrived at her campaign office on Water Street Saturday morning to discover about a dozen election signs outside the office had been slashed with a knife and knocked to the ground.

Summerside-Wilmot byelection advance voting starts Saturday

'There are a small number of people who feel threatened by the idea of politics done differently.'

– Lynne Lund

"I find it disappointing," she said. "Obviously this sort of behaviour won't intimidate us. It won't slow down our campaign, and it certainly won't stop voters."

Lund said she has also received emails from people who said their lawn signs had been damaged.

Lynne Lund
District 21 byelection candidate Lynne Lund believes the Green Party is "making an impact" in Summerside-Wilmot. (Green Party of P.E.I.)

A police report has been filed, said Summerside Police Const. Patrick Daley.

Saturday was the first day for advance voting for the District 21 byelection. Advance voting also takes place Monday, Oct. 10, and Friday, Oct. 14, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the County Fair Mall in Summerside.

Regular voting day is Monday, Oct. 17.

Lund said the vandalism is an indication "there are a small number of people who feel threatened by the idea of politics done differently."

"I think we're making an impact," she said.

The Green Party made history in the 2015 election when leader Peter Bevan-Baker won the party's first seat in the P.E.I. legislature.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/.....-1.3797707
RCO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candidate profile: Brian Ramsay, Progressive Conservative party

Journal Pioneer staffPublished on October 14, 2016
Share 0

Published on August 18, 2016

Brian Ramsay, who came within 30 votes of now former Liberal MLA Janice Sherry in the last election, has confirmed he will be seeking the Progressive Conservative nomination.

Election Day: Monday, Oct. 17
Lives in: Blue Shank Rd., Summerside

Why candidate is running:

For a number of years, I've watched the government spend millions of dollars of our hard-earned tax money in other parts of P.E.I. for various purposes and projects (example: $65,000,000 on a Cornwall bypass), and I haven't heard anyone stand up and demand that we get our share of development and infrastructure as well. That has been very frustrating. We have had no voice, and no one willing to publicly ask or demand that we get our share of funding for job creation, hospital support, our schools, seniors' housing and manors, etc. We are the second largest city in P.E.I. and the western capital, but are mostly ignored, financially.I'm prepared to stand up for Summerside, when no one else has.

Family: Married to Sonya, with one daughter, Jillian

Occupation: Currently a product specialist at Township Chevrolet

Hobbies: Horse racing, movies, volunteer organizations.

First priority after being elected:

After being elected, the first thing I want to do is to meet with the other three candidates to discuss with them two issues:

First - I want to find out what issues and concerns they have heard from the residents of District 21, and if they differ from what the residents have shared with me (occasionally, people feel that specific concerns and issues will be more closely listened to by certain political parties, and they might not share those or even think of them when they speak with representatives of other parties).

Second - I wish to hear from the other three candidates, ideas and suggestions they might have or may have heard from District 21 residents, that would benefit Summerside.

Why candidate believes he will make a good MLA:

I will make a good MLA because I'm passionate about Summerside. I'm educated with a university degree. I'm certainly not shy and will be vocal. I have a great deal of compassion for people. I will stand up for the residents of Summerside-Wilmot, regardless of what government is in power. But mostly, I will make a good MLA because I enjoy and I respect people.

What's the strangest thing you've seen or heard while campaigning?

Having gone through the last election, I knew somewhat what to expect, so not much is strange to me. However, this time, listening to residents, I found some stories very touching and some very troubling. Some residents did, in fact, break down and cry while sharing their stories with me. So, although this is not the strangest thing, it is the most heart-wrenching part of going door to door.

http://www.journalpioneer.com/.....ve-party/1
RCO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Advance poll turnout in Summerside-Wilmot 'pretty much on target'

Friday is the last day for advance polls in byelection; regular voting happens Monday

By Sally Pitt, CBC News Posted: Oct 14, 2016 2:01 PM AT| Last Updated: Oct 14, 2016 2:01 PM AT

Liberal candidate Chris Palmer, left, PC candidate Brian Ramsay, NDP candidate Scott Gaudet and Green candidate Lynne Lund are all vying for the Summerside-Wilmot seat in the byelection.

Voter turnout in the last day of advance polls for the byelection in Summerside-Wilmot was a bit low Friday, but P.E.I.'s chief electoral officer expected it would be on track by the end of the day.

As of noon Friday, about 650 people had cast their ballots in District 21, said Gary McLeod.
■Candidates press e-gaming spending at Summerside-Wilmot debate

That's about 17 per cent of the approximately 3,800 eligible voters.

Last day of advance poll

"We're pretty much on target. We'll have hopefully another 200 to 300 people show up today to vote," McLeod said early Friday.

Gary McLeod, P.E.I.'s Chief Electoral Officer
Gary McLeod, P.E.I.'s chief electoral officer, says advance poll turnout is "pretty much on track." (Sally Pitt/CBC)

Friday is the last day of advance voting in District 21.

The advance poll is at the County Fair Mall in Summerside, and polls close at 7 p.m.

District had low voter turnout in 2015

In the 2015 general election, just over 1,000 ballots were cast in the advance polls for the district — one of the lowest in the province, said McLeod.

P.E.I. voter turnout up in provincial election

"Hopefully we can turn that around and improve on the voter turnout for the byelection."

The byelection is being held to fill the seat left vacant when Janice Sherry resigned in August.

Liberal Chris Palmer, Progressive Conservative Brian Ramsay, New Democrat Scott Gaudet and Green candidate Lynne Lund are running for the seat.

The regular polling day for Summerside-Wilmot is Oct. 17.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/.....-1.3805136
RCO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDITORIAL: Byelection offers key referendum on government

Published on October 15, 2016
Share 0

While it’s been a generally low-key campaign leading up to Monday’s provincial byelection in Summerside-Wilmot, much is riding on the outcome. It’s shaping up to be a close race, a surprise when byelections usually favour the government. Pragmatic voters conclude it’s better to have a member on the government side than in opposition benches.

Monday’s result will be viewed as a referendum on Premier Wade MacLauchlan. The Liberals were re-elected in May 2015, largely on promises made by Premier MacLauchlan to run an efficient, accountable and transparent government. There were high hopes he would launch a new way to govern. The byelection will indicate if Islanders – or at last those in Summerside-Wilmot – agree that things are being done differently.

There are four strong candidates seeking election Monday. Liberal hopeful Chris Palmer is stressing job creation and economic opportunities, mirroring the premier’s own priorities.

Brian Ramsay of the Progressive Conservatives came within 30 votes of winning last year. NDP candidate Scott Gaudet also ran last year and performed very well in the all-candidate debates this week. Lynne Lund, deputy leader of the Green Party, was the first candidate out knocking on doors.

It would be a huge disappointment for the premier to lose the seat held by the Liberals since 2007, especially after the government made numerous recent economic announcements in Summerside. It’s been a record year for tourism, lobster seasons were successful, agriculture crops were healthy and P.E.I.’s population continues to increase.

And just on Friday, more than $1.3 million was announced to revitalize Holland College’s Summerside Campus, plus another $1.3 million for the Canadian Centre for Public Safety Excellence at Slemon Park. Also Friday, the City of Summerside issued a buoyant economic development update, noting that 20 per cent of P.E.I.’s manufacturing now takes place at Slemon Park, primarily in aerospace activities.

All these factors should work in the government’s favour.

But there is considerable baggage. The HST increased to 15 per cent Oct. 1, breaking a provincial election promise. The e-gaming report last week was a scathing indictment of government cronyism and secrecy, made worse with delaying tactics by various departments and members of the MacLauchlan government. Unemployment remains annoyingly high and young people continue to leave the province.

The last election was largely decided on getting out the vote – especially for the advance polls - and few do it better than the Liberal Party machine. Reports suggest the Liberals were working feverishly the past week during the three days of advance voting.

A victory Monday would allow the Premier to say that Islanders want to move forward, a theme he repeats constantly. He is hoping he can show the sins of the previous administration are finally behind he and his government.

A quiet election could suggest an upset might be in play. Or perhaps voters are just distracted by the looming plebiscite on electoral reform?

It would be a surprise if the Liberals lose Monday. It’s also safe to say that many Islanders will be watching the results with great interest.

http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/O.....vernment/1
RCO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's voting day in Summerside-Wilmot

Seat left vacant when Liberal MLA resigned

By Kevin Yarr, CBC News Posted: Oct 17, 2016 8:40 AM AT| Last Updated: Oct 17, 2016 8:40 AM AT

Liberal candidate Chris Palmer (left), PC candidate Brian Ramsay, NDP candidate Scott Gaudet and Green candidate Lynne Lund are all vying for the Summerside-Wilmot seat.

The byelection in the P.E.I. district of Summerside-Wilmot is Monday.

There are a total of 3,800 people registered to vote in District 21. Three days of advance polling has already taken place.

■Advance poll turnout in Summerside-Wilmot 'pretty much on target'

Voting begins at 9 a.m. and continues until 7 p.m.

The byelection is being held to fill the seat left vacant when Liberal Janice Sherry resigned in August.

Sherry won by 30 votes during the 2015 provincial election. The second place finisher Progressive Conservative Brian Ramsay is giving it another try in the byelection.

Scott Gaudet is representing the NDP. The Green candidate is Lynne Lund, and Chris Palmer is trying to hold the seat for the Liberals.

Watch CBC.ca/pei for results Monday night.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/.....-1.3807966
RCO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( somewhat close race , not as close is last election but the riding has stayed liberal , which maybe isn't a surprise when voters knew they'd be getting a government member in such a small province as pei , the green's also did oddly well here )

Summerside-Wilmot, District 21, stays Liberal with Chris Palmer win

Colin MacLeanPublished on October 17, 2016
Share 0

© Colin MacLean/TC Media

Chris Palmer, left, shakes hands with Premier Wade MacLauchlan. TC MediaFile photo

Chris Palmer has defeated the three other candidates to claim claim District 21 for the Liberal Party of P.E.I.

All polls have now reported in.

UNOFFICIAL ELECTIONS P.E.I. RESULTS:

Scott Gaudet, NDP: 107

Lynne Lund, Green: 505

Chris Palmer, Liberal: 978

Brian Ramsay, PC: 720

http://www.journalpioneer.com/.....-results/1

Jump to: