Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:58 am    Post subject: Crroked Hillary skates ... Reply with quote

I was cynical, from the first, about the chances of prosecuting a Clinton were not great. But it seemed like the Americans were steeling themselves for the shock ... and then, the high villainry that took place on the tarmac of the Phoenix airport ... where Bill boards the private jet of Loretta Lynch to talk about golf and grandchildren.

Then it hit me like a flash -- who could have tipped off the journalist in Phoenix?

Obviously, someone was being betrayed to the public for a purpose. I envisioned Obama chuckling away in his very own Mordor ... so I thought Hillary was doomed.

Surprkse!

Now it looks to me like Comey has done the dirty work of the administration, but has done it in a way that puts Hillary's fate in the hands of the electorate. At least, as much as he can. He may not recommend a prosecution, but he's not happy at the thought of her succeeding. He put a lot of the facts out there.

What does it mean for the 'rule of law' in America? Is the US to become like Ontario, where AGs walk away from road-rage homocides, and the crown holds the door ....

Jump to: