Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



Goto page 1, 2  Next  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pissedoff





Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 474
Reputation: 145.6
votes: 3
Location: Ontario

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:08 pm    Post subject: Scumming to a city near you Reply with quote

If Trudeau or Mulcair becomes PM.

Woman 'gang-raped in refugee camp ordered to stay SILENT by no-borders activists'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/.....c.outbrain
Toronto Centre





Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 635
Reputation: 93.7Reputation: 93.7
votes: 3
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am generally curious about something.

How many times do you read 'It is claimed " , or 'They are said to have told her ' when there are zero facts , names or any other thing to believe the story?

Whether the Sun ,Star,G&M , Natl Post or any other newspaper reported this way would not matter.

One
giant
waste
of
time.
Bugs





Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 4379
Reputation: 245.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Rape" and "Islam" go together like apple pie and cheese.

Quote:
Muslim gang-rapes across Europe under-reported in press
By Katerina Nikolas Mar 20, 2013 in World
High profile-gang rapes in India have been in the headlines since December. The phenomenon is growing across Europe too, but tends to be under reported due to the high incidence of Muslim perpetrators which makes it politically incorrect to mention.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/.....z3twyTiyhD


Or this little item, from Britain ...
Quote:

Nine Muslim men belonging to a child-rape gang in northwestern England have received hefty prison sentences for trafficking and raping young British girls.

The three-month sexual grooming trial at a court in Liverpool, which ended on May 9, has drawn nationwide attention to the sexual abuse of children and women by Muslim immigrants, and British police are currently investigating at least 40 other cases of child rapes perpetrated by Muslims in northern England.

While Muslim groups have sought to discredit the police investigations by accusing British authorities of "racism" and "Islamophobia," it recently emerged that British police had known for more than a decade that Muslim rape gangs were targeting young girls in England, but they ignored evidence of the rapes and failed to act because they were afraid of being accused of racism.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute......gs-britain


There's a whole article, and many more, if you want to be informed before you let your knee-jerk liberal dogma kick in.
Toronto Centre





Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 635
Reputation: 93.7Reputation: 93.7
votes: 3
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
"Rape" and "Islam" go together like apple pie and cheese.

Or this little item, from Britain ...

There's a whole article, and many more, if you want to be informed before you let your knee-jerk liberal dogma kick in.


So you counter a point about an article in which............
1) No names or anyone identified
2) No specifics are laid out
3) Constant message of "claimed' and 'They said"

...with an article in which names and places are laid out.


And ? Is there a point?
Bugs





Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 4379
Reputation: 245.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TC, you are the guy who trusted implicitly the unsourced stories the Toronto Star published about Rob Ford! Wow! Your capacity for inconsistent application of standards knows no bounds. Or perhaps a better way to put it is that your expectations of others is a lot higher than your expectations for yourself.

About Rotherham -- names and even pictures and convictions.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09......html?_r=0

http://blog.godreports.com/201.....-heritage/

About Nordic countries
https://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/muslim_rape_wave_in_sweden

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com.....o-rapists/

http://www.aina.org/news/20130822123544.htm

From the Koran:

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (8:69) - "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good"

These articles have some names, but more importantly, many of them cite official statistics.

There's lots more, if you care to use google.
Toronto Centre





Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 635
Reputation: 93.7Reputation: 93.7
votes: 3
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
TC, you are the guy who trusted implicitly the unsourced stories the Toronto Star published about Rob Ford! Wow! Your capacity for inconsistent application of standards knows no bounds. Or perhaps a better way to put it is that your expectations of others is a lot higher than your expectations for yourself.

I don't trust implicitly much of anything, including the Star.

However, I am well aware of what they did NOT print prior to the election. Had they done so, the embarrassment of Ford may never have occurred. They had Police reports about drunkiness and assaults (domestic), drunk driving and so on.

The Cops shit the bed on this one.
Quote:

About Rotherham -- names and even pictures and convictions.

Horribe, and seems a systemic breakdown from on high. But did you know this also occurs daily in Canada and the US' high north? Sex assault, rape abuse of children?
Quote:
About Nordic countries
https://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/muslim_rape_wave_in_sweden

I will encourage you to read about the changes Sweden made to their rape/sex assault laws years ago that explains, in most parts, the rise of rape stats there.

In a nutshell...if Man A rapes/assaults his wife almost daily, the compilers of this stat count each and every day as one assault. So if she is with him for ten years, then 3650 'rapes/assaults' took place.
Opening up , or watering down ( your choice) what constitutes an assault has changed these stats to be almost meaningless for comparison purposes.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372
Bugs





Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 4379
Reputation: 245.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point one: You certainly brandished the Star story as true when you brought it up. Even a journalistic bottom-feeder like that Star must have to have a minimum standard of authentication or lose whatever credibility it has. There wasn't any back-up before the election, or they would have gone with it. Let us not forget, Ford's real mistake was to admit it.

Remember, the other choice was the guy most responsible for screwing up the Ontario economy ... who was trying to be the first openly homosexual mayor ... (not that there's anything wrong with that) ... but it probably affected voters that didn't want homosexuality to become compulsory.

I think the lesson is that even a crackhead was more competent that David Miller.

Point two: all of the cited articles are in support of the idea that rape and Islam go together like blueberries and cream. It isn't double counting. Norway deported a few hundred moslems, and their violent crime rate (including rape) went down 30%!

There may be a lot of rape amongst our 'northern brothers' but we aren't opening the immigration gates to them.
Toronto Centre





Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 635
Reputation: 93.7Reputation: 93.7
votes: 3
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
Point one: You certainly brandished the Star story as true when you brought it up. Even a journalistic bottom-feeder like that Star must have to have a minimum standard of authentication or lose whatever credibility it has. There wasn't any back-up before the election, or they would have gone with it.

There were existing Police reports prior to the election which the Star knew about but didn't put into print.
Why? Don't really know to be honest , but I think it was because they were getting killed on the Ford stories, no one in Ford Nation wanted to believe them. I certainly did, that's my neighbourhood and the Brothers Ford were well know for what they did.Moreso Doug than Rob, and his expose was spot on.
Quote:

Let us not forget, Ford's real mistake was to admit it.

Yikes.

Don't forget, Ford had no choice. The evidence was insurmountable .
Quote:


I think the lesson is that even a crackhead was more competent that David Miller.

Except he wasn't . He was worse.
Quote:

Point two: all of the cited articles are in support of the idea that rape and Islam go together like blueberries and cream.

You may have you own ideas but this is not one I agree with. Rape and Islam do not go together anymore than Catholicism and child abuse do.

Lets just agree that there are shitty people in both, shitty people causing untold damage.
If the culture was rape, then the billions who ascribe that religion better get a move on and up those rape stats.
Quote:

It isn't double counting.

I don't think the correct word is 'double counting' but the spokeswoman in that article I linked certainly suggested the rise in crime should be heavily discounted due to the way reporting/compiling of these crimes are done.
Bugs





Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 4379
Reputation: 245.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police reports? Police reports are in house documents, aren't they? Aren't these reports confidential?

The police file reports about their suspicions, and go well beyond the evidence. Remember how the RCMP had reports that Duffy took bribes, and it was Stephen Harper that OK'd the bribes? Do you still believe that whopper?

And since when have police reports been open to newspapers? Or guys like you? How is it that you know what is in (presumably) confidential police reports?

I am not going to tit-for-tat with you on this. You just deny facts, without support or even an argument, as if your judgement should be accepted at face value, and respected. You never acknowledge an error.

Lots of people acknowledge that Ford at least began getting City Hall's expenditures under control. At one point, the claim was made that he actually balanced the books.

David Miller is the who fired one of the best managers of public transportation organizations in the world so Howard Moscoe could run the TTC. And then, Adam (the dick) Gambrione ... like just anyone can run a sprawling public transportation network.

The general manager of the TTC is the biggest salary at City Hall, not bad spare change for an alderman working part-time. You found nothing to criticize there, nor did the Toronto Star ... but Ford ... he's the problem.

I'll stand by my statement -- even a crackhead was a better mayor than David Miller.

As for moslems and rape ... you just don't want to believe it, even when I put the evidence right under your nose. Rotherham is just bad police work, the Swedes and Norwegian experience is ignored. You'd rather accuse me of being superficial, of going off half-cocked.

I wonder how many places in England allow Catholics to 'sexually groom' moslem girls? Any guesses about how the coppers would handle that? Or the world press? But you persist, catholics are the important child-abusers in the world today.

I don't expect to persuade you because your mind is closed to the evidence. You are just determined not to believe what you believe. Nothing I can do but do my best to make sure that other people know you're talking through your hat.
Toronto Centre





Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 635
Reputation: 93.7Reputation: 93.7
votes: 3
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
Police reports? Police reports are in house documents, aren't they? Aren't these reports confidential?

No, not at all. The police release them every day in this city, smaller towns there is generally a police blog for access .

Heres on for today....lots of info in here.....
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/
Quote:


And since when have police reports been open to newspapers? Or guys like you? How is it that you know what is in (presumably) confidential police reports?

Since like forever Im guessing.

I know whats in the report, but no one has access to the investigation details. Those are pertinent facts that will be revealed in Court should the perp get caught and charged.
The evidence is usually missing in these reports since the hows and whys not being made public (yet) is how the Police catch their guy.
Quote:

I am not going to tit-for-tat with you on this. You just deny facts, without support or even an argument, as if your judgement should be accepted at face value, and respected. You never acknowledge an error.

Considering what I have posted in here are general facts, I am unsure what you accusing me of, considering of course that the above is open common knowledge. Ok, perhaps you weren't aware of that.

Mr Bugs, I have been responding politely and not engaging in snipes, please respect that and answer in same.

We don't have to agree but there is no need to bait.
Quote:

Lots of people acknowledge that Ford at least began getting City Hall's expenditures under control. At one point, the claim was made that he actually balanced the books.

He did start off with the optics of doing the right stuff. But the truth filtered out fairly quickly and it went downhill from there.
The balance budget scenario was from Rob and Doug and perhaps Mammoliti , but beyond that the city budget guy certainly didn't agree.
Quote:

David Miller is the who fired one of the best managers of public transportation organizations in the world so Howard Moscoe could run the TTC. And then, Adam (the dick) Gambrione ... like just anyone can run a sprawling public transportation network.

I can only assume you mean Rick Ducharme?

He resigned. Too much meddling and Howard Moscoe wanted him out since Moscoe was meddling in the Union activities .
Full Disclosure, Howard Moscoe I know. Not much respect for the guy, I am pretty damn positive he lined his pockets . He is the one who got Bambardier the sole source contract. He also took a boatload of money out of my family when he opposed certain highways for the inner GTA.
Adam Giambrone met his waterloo in spectacular fashion. Nothing to discuss there
Quote:

The general manager of the TTC is the biggest salary at City Hall, not bad spare change for an alderman working part-time. You found nothing to criticize there, nor did the Toronto Star ... but Ford ... he's the problem.

The highest paid salary at City Hall was Joe Pennichetti, $407,000+
I believe the TTC CEO is around the 4th or 5th highest paid. As TTC Chair, the pay isn't anywhere near these guys. The CEO is the boss, the Chair reports to Council.

Quote:

I'll stand by my statement -- even a crackhead was a better mayor than David Miller.

Considering we know for a fact that Rob Ford was doing a whole lot of not working, but meeting in underground garages, drinking etc, and when he was it stupid work stuff like answering phone calls about pot holes and insignificant (for a Mayors concern anyway) stuff such as this.
But you are free to think Ford was good, history will tell the tale.
Quote:

As for moslems and rape ... you just don't want to believe it, even when I put the evidence right under your nose. Rotherham is just bad police work, the Swedes and Norwegian experience is ignored. You'd rather accuse me of being superficial, of going off half-cocked.

Not at all. Rotherham was and is a debacle , horrible police work, horrible everything. But it appears in some small way to be more a Pakistani cultural attribute along with a vile tenet of twisted religious thinking.
Quote:

I wonder how many places in England allow Catholics to 'sexually groom' moslem girls? Any guesses about how the coppers would handle that? Or the world press? But you persist, catholics are the important child-abusers in the world today.

Sir, please read what I write and stop making shit up. It occurs time and again.

I said "Rape and Islam do not go together anymore than Catholicism and child abuse do. "
There is no possible way I am saying catholics are the important child-abusers in the world today.
I will not tarnish all over the actions of a few.

Quote:

I don't expect to persuade you because your mind is closed to the evidence.

Youd be surprised what I learn and amend in my thinking when faced with evidence that was not considered before.
Quote:
You are just determined not to believe what you believe.

Huh? May this be a sentence in error?
Quote:

Nothing I can do but do my best to make sure that other people know you're talking through your hat.

Right....come on bugs, don't post this shit because I will counter with.......

Bugs
1)police reports are private.....wrong.
2) Highest paid employee in City of TO admin is TTC....wrong
3) TTC GM is part time Alderman work....wrong

Now what was that about a hat?
Bugs





Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 4379
Reputation: 245.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're making it up. If police reports generally open to the public, why wouldn't the Star publish what was in them, if not before the election, after? They wouldn't have to worry about libel.

You seem to be referring to news releases, but that's not the same thing as a police report. Perhaps I have the wrong teminology. I'm pretty sure the Toronto police did not issue a press release, before the election, that made the claims you are pressing. Why not tell us what you know is in the 'reports', and tell us how we can authenticate it, if it's on the public record that this information was available before the relevant election.

Or are you just trying to deceive us? I am accusing you of bullshitting us. I will apologize when you prove me wrong.

The TTC general manager's name was Gunn ... and I forget his first name. He had previously upgraded the subway systems in Washington DC and New York City. He took over in New York before Giuliani took over, when the subways were dangerous, litter-filled, graffiti-sprayed mess. Howard Moscoe was a lifer on city council, and Gambrione was the former president of the NDP, who took on the job back in Audrey times when they couldn't find anyone to take it. He was a student at the UofT.

In other words, Gambione had never done anything of consequence, but he was allowed to be general manager of the TTC. That's the old regime you think so highly of, David Miller presiding.

It was my understanding that, in 2008 or whenever, the TTC chairmanship was the highest salary the city council could give out. But I am glad for one thing -- you reveal the highest salary at city hall, and it'll make most people sputter with frustration. Who in the private, wealth-producing sector, makes that kind of money?

You say there is nothing to discuss about Gambrione. Yes there is -- It's called the judgement of David Miller! I agree, not just any crackhead would do better than Miller, but Ford did. In serious cities, Miller would be an embarrassment. The biggest joke? Now he advises cities how to make themselves into another Toronto!

As for the connection between rape and the islamic religion, you're just in denial. What percentage of moslems believe in and condone honour killiing? Maybe half? Probably not those hired at city hall, under racist and sexist guidelines, perhaps. (Yes, that's another tasty bit about government, they prefer to hire foreigners. Remember Bob Rae, and his famous "no white males need apply' policy on civil service promotions? It continues, and is implemented at the municipal level as well.)

Rotherham went on for over a decade, and incidents were reported, but the cops didn't want to risk their careers (in Blair's England) by being thought racist! And it wasn't rape, in your mind, just something parents should understand and accept as part of their obligation to be 'multicultural'? That's simply absurd. They didn't do that to Pakistani women, and if their daughters had sex with Christians, they could face horrible consequences for besmirching the family's honour.

And I did read what you wrote. It was crap. "The police shit the bed" is what you said. No, the police, as always, were flawed, and stupid, and of dubious competence ... but that has nothing to do with it. No group of nominally Christian men were 'sexually grooming' moslem underage girls for whoredom. They were queering Christian boys, which does not make what I presume to be your point. Not only that, but when the Christian world found out about it, they punished the church, and that process continues.

You accuse me of making shit up! Wow! And then get all indignant, as if I were the one besmirching catholics! You are just wrong. In the Koran, selling women into sexual slavery is condoned, even encouraged, as the Boka Haram have been doing, as well as ISIS ... or are they not moslems? (By the way, they just murdered the school boys.)

Where does that happen in the Christian world?

Is this a useful discussion? Or are you trolling me?
Toronto Centre





Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 635
Reputation: 93.7Reputation: 93.7
votes: 3
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
I think you're making it up. If police reports generally open to the public, why wouldn't the Star publish what was in them, if not before the election, after? They wouldn't have to worry about libel.

You would have to ask the Star that one. The Star and more importantly every newspaper doesn't print everything for various reasons.

Police reports, perhaps we both are using incorrect terminology. The link I gave you is for releases of what transpired that day, or at least the interesting parts of the day in Policeville. Evidence is certainly not in those, so no, I am not making that up.



Quote:
I'm pretty sure the Toronto police did not issue a press release, before the election, that made the claims you are pressing.

His shenanigans are common knowledge, the being drunk and a pig at the Leafs game , pot charges and DUI in Florida , 911 calls for assault , however the domestic assaults were not widely (that I know of) reported since I believe they felt domestic issues should not be a focus, which of course is wrong of it is against his wife.

(what I mean is that issues with kids and the like, such as w Chretien, the press should leave alone)


Quote:
I am accusing you of bullshitting us.

You are free to do so.

Quote:

In other words, Gambione had never done anything of consequence, but he was allowed to be general manager of the TTC. That's the old regime you think so highly of, David Miller presiding.

For the record, Giambrone was Chair, not GM .

Giambrone was an elected official , like all of them, they land in jobs sometimes suited for them, sometimes not. Think of it as the same as a Minister of XXXXX .

We both know some are well suited, some not so much
Quote:

It was my understanding that, in 2008 or whenever, the TTC chairmanship was the highest salary the city council could give out. But I am glad for one thing -- you reveal the highest salary at city hall, and it'll make most people sputter with frustration. Who in the private, wealth-producing sector, makes that kind of money?

Lots of people.

Joe Pennichetti was underpaid for what he was responsible for. If you run a multi-billion dollar company, your Finance guy will be making more than $407,000. I assure you of that.
Those top level salaries seem to be commensurate with expectations outside of political life.

Where I think the issue lies, is in the lower echelon staff for whom no amount of money seems to be enough. (that for me invades all aspects of City life-police Firemen and so on)
[quote]
Quote:
I agree, not just any crackhead would do better than Miller, but Ford did.

Would you mind showing or pointing me to where Ford was 'so much better' ?
Quote:
In serious cities, Miller would be an embarrassment.

Perhaps that's true, but no where near what Ford was.
FOrd was ...
Quote:
The biggest joke

Quote:
Now he advises cities how to make themselves into another Toronto!

He does? As CEO of WWF-Canada since 2013 he must have a lot of time on his hands.

He had a fellowship at NYU in Future of Cities Global Fellow , but had returned to Law in Toronto and Brooklyn.

You should support him, he was quoted as saying that "Smitherman posed a greater danger to TO than Ford' .
Quote:

As for the connection between rape and the islamic religion, you're just in denial. What percentage of moslems believe in and condone honour killiing? Maybe half?

Oh please , more than a billion people support honour killings?

Well that's just plain malarkey and xenophobic.

Elevate your rhetoric Sir.
Quote:


And I did read what you wrote. It was crap. "The police shit the bed" is what you said.

You read it, but you were confused with what went where. Go re-read it, I am tired of having to sort this stuff out for you. I try to keep things in order, so if you got confused, point it out to me to clarify-Thanks.
Quote:

. They were queering Christian boys, which does not make what I presume to be your point. Not only that, but when the Christian world found out about it, they punished the church, and that process continues.

The authorities in the Boston and other Dioceses knew about didling Fathers and would cover up and move them around.
We know that for a fact.

So by your extensions as posted here, Christians are diddlers . Right?

Wrong.

Some Muslims rape,murder, pillage and some Christians are didlers....and murderers.
"some"....lets make the distinction and put the broad stroke brushes Down
Quote:
.
You accuse me of making shit up! Wow! And then get all indignant, as if I were the one besmirching catholics!

You mis read my statement, got corrected and here you are , still at it incorrectly.
Quote:

Is this a useful discussion? Or are you trolling me?

A troll wouldn't answer back to someone who constantly and it appears deliberately mis-states anothers opinion.
Bugs





Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 4379
Reputation: 245.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, on the public availability of police reports. I asked, if so, why wouldn't the Star use them to avoid the risk of a law suit? I guess the other answer is that the courts have gone rogue.

It as an election, and when did they confine themselves to the truth in such circumstances?

And the question still hangs ... you said you have read these reports. Why don't you tell us what is in them? Hmmmm?

My comments are aimed at YOU, and if you keep respond with "I dunno, ask The Star, whoever ..." you can go yell down a barrel.

Second, Ford's 'shenanigans' were NOT well known in the general public. The general public knew of him chiefly because he did not exploit his expense accounts (plural) to the max.

It raised the ire of other council members, who were using their 'expense accounts' as personal slush funds. The others seemed to think that they were required to spend the money. (Kyle Rae blew off the last of his in a good-bye party for himself.) They resented Ford for throwing the spotlight on these slush funds, as well as making them look bad, and that's what the public knew. And you know it.

Third: The Miller administration fired a recognized leading expert in public transit administration and replaced him with Moscoe, whose family owns taxis. In Gambrione's case, it was particularly egregious, because he's never been anything but a student and a deceiver of ambitious women.

I have already been through your crap, and if you don't recognize Ford's success, at a minimum, in bringing the spending at City Hall into line as an achievement, well there's nothing that will convince you. You just make unsupported statements to the contrary, which ironically, what you accuse me of.

The point that you aren't responding to is that Miller was the mayor, and he let Moscoe interfere with the daily management of the TTC because Gunn was determined to control costs. You are right, he assumed the Chair, not the general managers role, and I admit I was wrong about that, but he interfered in management way beyond his competence. He compelled the TTC to get kneeling buses, for example, which are expensive, have less load capacity, and which break down more than the old dependable diesel buses of the past. It was sold as necessary for the disabled, and it was suggested the people in wheelchairs could use them. Have you ever seen a wheelchair on one of them? They chiefly benefit women with strollers, rather than the disabled, who generally don't take the TTC.

In fact, the TTC runs a whole second transit system for the disabled, who get door-to-door service and taxi cab service for the price of one TTC ticket. Hugely expensive, and paid for by the general ridership of the TTC.

Fourth, the public sector pays $400,000 salaries to the top officials of the racially and sexually correct civil service (no white males need apply), but it is rare in the genuine private sector. Maybe in government regulated monopolies, like banking. Otherwise, it's hospital administrators, and people like that, that rack up that much money. Clearly, civil servants are in a different economic realm from the people who produce the wealth in this country.

Fifth: Islam and violence: Oh please .... just watch this, and be educated. 4 minutes, you can do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

You just don't know what you're talking about. OK, let's say it's not half that will admit to a pollster that they'd approve killing a daughter for ...say ... dating a Christian ... maybe it's only a third or a quarter.

Sixth, on Rotherham: I have re-read your comments, and I still don't get what "The police shit the bed" means, in reaction to the Rotherham example. I thoight you were conceding that the police blew it, as they so often do. It's not a response to the point I was making.

The second time around, you are too busy to 'sort this stuff out for me'. I don't even know how to react, except that you just don't want to grant the obvious point. It's still not a response.

Seventh, yes, the Catholic church is full of gay priests, and of course, homosexuals don't respect limits. There really are a lot of cocksuckers amongst them and I am using the term in the contemptuous sense because there's certainly nothing wrong with homosexuality -- let's face it -- the Ontario government is dominated by them as well, especially at the top.

But the courts do punish that behaviour, even in Canada, and the church found the practices shameful and tried to hide the perps. Moreover, the public has scorn for such practices. (If it were girls instead of boys, there would have been a lot worse consequences.) The church hasn't recovered.

I wonder what Sharia law does when moslems rape infidels? They probably would say, if you rape infidel girls, you are to be applauded for pleasing Allah. Not all moslems would say that out loud when they're in the West (otherwise known as dar el harb) but there doesn't seem to be a lot of disapproval of the behaviour amongst 'moderate' moslem, or imams either.

It illustrates your moral lunacy when you use a deviant example from catholicism to justify culturally approved uses of various forms of violence against infidels because its committed by moslems. Christ, if they'll approve honour killings and suicide bombers, where's the limit of what you can do to those who do not share their faith?

No, the police 'shit the bed'. That's your response. It isn't just a Pakistani thing, it's a moslem thing. It's happening on a massive scale in Norway and Sweden, where most of the moslems are Samolis. It's a moslem thing, not just a Pakistani thing.

As for your closing remarks ... the police reports you are talking about -- either were not made public, during an election where facts that you claim were well known were not made public by the newspapers, or are not public. Personally, I think that unproven cases against people -- cases the police are not willing to take to court -- should NOT be made public. And certainly not on a selective basis. I don't want the people who organized the G-20 police work using their bona fides to sway the electorate.

I concede your point that Howard Moscoe was the chair of the TTC, not the general manager, but he did interfere with the general manager to such a degree that the confusion was at least understandable. And the chairmanship of the TTC is the highest paid of the posts available to politicians on the council.

And you make all kinds of unsupported claims yourself. I, at least, give you evidence, even if you evade it by deflecting attention to some possibly erroneous detail. Saying the cat shit the bed in reaction to Rotherham, which was evidence of how moslems feel about raping infidel girls, is no response at all. You don't know dick about Pakistani culture, admit it. Which means ... yes, about the hat.

By the way, when are we going to get to how the courts have removed their procedural protections when victims of female accusations?
Toronto Centre





Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 635
Reputation: 93.7Reputation: 93.7
votes: 3
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, your walls of text are hard to take sometimes.
Anyhow....
Bugs wrote:
First, on the public availability of police reports. I asked, if so, why wouldn't the Star use them to avoid the risk of a law suit? I guess the other answer is that the courts have gone rogue.

That Sir makes absolutely no sense. The Police and the Courts are two separate entities.
I did opine that some of that info was on personal family matters and thankfully most papers keep that sort of stuff on the downlow.
They did the same when Chretien's son got into serious trouble, treated it as a family matter and while they reported it they did not go full headline on it.
The Star, presumably, didn't have a fear in the world about a lawsuit from any Ford on his well known social troubles, DUI and Pot arrests,his marital problems vis a vis the Police blotters, so not sure what angle you are going for.

The Fords , big on bluster , laughably so since they haven't won anything (except laughter from TO folk) nor did they think they had any chance of any success.

Blustering fools all.
Hell, even Deco is having issues these days since Doug is big on bluster but short on facts.
Facts, the one thing that keeps killing the Fords. They say one thing but the truth is elsewhere.
Quote:
And the question still hangs ... you said you have read these reports. Why don't you tell us what is in them? Hmmmm?

You will note that I corrected both of us on the terminology, they are press releases or police blotters, not reports.
Quote:

My comments are aimed at YOU, and if you keep respond with "I dunno, ask The Star, whoever ..." you can go yell down a barrel.

See reply above.
Quote:


Second, Ford's 'shenanigans' were NOT well known in the general public. The general public knew of him chiefly because he did not exploit his expense accounts (plural) to the max.

Well. Im sorry to report but plenty was known about the Fords .

You do realize that this whole family is one gigantic disfunctionable fuckup family ....don't you ?
I went to school with Kathy...ya know, the one whos husband went to jail foir murder, her live in BF who was tried for attempted murder and drugs? And Kathy who has had OD's in the past?
Randy the one with another huge drug problem ?
Rob with his substance abuse problems?
Doug with his drug pushing past along with Randy?

Tell me, where you happy when Harper had them onstage, you recall that hugely desperate move late in the last election, which pundits have suggested swayed plenty of voters away from the Harper Conservatives?

Lets hope you weren't. Hell, I knew that would be a bad move the moment I saw it. But then again, I know more about the Fords horrible behavior than some, and you would be wise to drop their name and let them fade into the wilderness

Quote:
The others seemed to think that they were required to spend the money.

That's a recurring problem I have with almost all dept's, the idea that if you do not spend it then next years allocation will be reduced. I hate that about govt budgets and how allocated funds are dealt with.
Quote:
They resented Ford for throwing the spotlight on these slush funds, as well as making them look bad, and that's what the public knew. And you know it.

No doubt the optics were bad when Rae threw his own bash, but plenty of the money allocated is for contact with the electorate in the riding, mail outs, PR, and not all of it nor a majority of it was wasted in the end. Rae notwithstanding.
Quote:

Third: The Miller administration fired a recognized leading expert in public transit administration and replaced him with Moscoe, whose family owns taxis. In Gambrione's case, it was particularly egregious, because he's never been anything but a student and a deceiver of ambitious women.

You do realize that you contradict yourself further down in your post...right? (the jobs are vastly different)
Quote:

I have already been through your crap, and if you don't recognize Ford's success, at a minimum, in bringing the spending at City Hall into line as an achievement, well there's nothing that will convince you.

The proof is in the pudding. Save for the garbage pickup contract west of Yonge, nothing much happened at City Hall in the sav9ings dept. You can call Deloitte and ask them for the report they were commissioned to do. The report? Very little 'graft' existed in the City budget. I am sure you recall that fiasco don't you?
Quote:

The point that you aren't responding to is that Miller was the mayor, and he let Moscoe interfere with the daily management of the TTC because Gunn was determined to control costs. You are right, he assumed the Chair, not the general managers role, and I admit I was wrong about that, but he interfered in management way beyond his competence. He compelled the TTC to get kneeling buses, for example, which are expensive, have less load capacity, and which break down more than the old dependable diesel buses of the past. It was sold as necessary for the disabled, and it was suggested the people in wheelchairs could use them. Have you ever seen a wheelchair on one of them?

Moscoe, begrudgingly I admit, had some good ideas when it cam e to transport. He was an NDP'er thru and thru and he always felt that transit was the way to go and always pushed for it. He was a bit prescient in that he knew traffic would get worse, much worse, even though he killed the Spadina Expressway in some part (the rest Was Wm Davis...grrr....)
Yes I have seen wheelchairs on them. And strollers, and others with less mobility than the norm. Good for them.
Quote:

They chiefly benefit women with strollers, rather than the disabled, who generally don't take the TTC.
People with strollers should be not thought of?
Funny you say that then the next paragraph you refute your own words.
Quote:

In fact, the TTC runs a whole second transit system for the disabled, who get door-to-door service and taxi cab service for the price of one TTC ticket. Hugely expensive, and paid for by the general ridership of the TTC.
THe TTC owns this, they are one and the same.
My mom uses this service once in a while. Not very convenient for her, but it is necessary to have.
Quote:

Fourth, the public sector pays $400,000 salaries to the top officials of the racially and sexually correct civil service (no white males need apply), but it is rare in the genuine private sector.

You Sir have no idea what you are talking about. Plenty in the private sector make that much money, hell...plenty of them make that as a bonus !

Oh your buddy Randy Ford? He made $970,000 a few years ago, Doug almost the same, you know, those 'normal working stiffs ' as they like to portray themselves as? Only a fool would think they are that way. Well off yes, low lifes, yes. And I don't begrudge them one cent from their business (which is struggling BTW)
Every single office in DT Toronto has someone making that and more. My boss makes more than that, plenty of my colleagues make more than that. 20 % of my cottage friends make more than that, significantly more in a couple of cases.
Quote:

Maybe in government regulated monopolies, like banking. Otherwise, it's hospital administrators, and people like that, that rack up that much money. Clearly, civil servants are in a different economic realm from the people who produce the wealth in this country.

Civil servants are paid more in part to the working conditions and lack of advancement they have in civil work.
The producers of wealth are not the rich, but the middle class and the upper echelon poor who are the spenders. If it was left to the rich....nothing would get bought in any sort of volume to help anyone.

Quote:
You just don't know what you're talking about. OK, let's say it's not half that will admit to a pollster that they'd approve killing a daughter for ...say ... dating a Christian ... maybe it's only a third or a quarter.

Do you really believe there are more than 300 million people who approve of killing their own child? I don't.
And most of those who may , are not on our shores, so no I don't worry. I leave that folly to others.
Quote:

Sixth, on Rotherham: I have re-read your comments, and I still don't get what "The police shit the bed" means, in reaction to the Rotherham example. I thoight you were conceding that the police blew it, as they so often do. It's not a response to the point I was making.

They did nothing for various reasons. They shit the bed in other words.

Quote:

Seventh, yes, the Catholic church is full of gay priests, and of course, homosexuals don't respect limits.

No the church isn't full of gay priests. Nor is it full of pedophiles. Homosexuals don't respect limits? Wonderfullly negligent comment not worth my time.

But make sure you don't mix up pedo's with Gays. That would be a huge mistake. In fact we are talking about pedophilia when we are talking about young boys and Priests .
Quote:

There really are a lot of cocksuckers amongst them and I am using the term in the contemptuous sense because there's certainly nothing wrong with homosexuality -- let's face it -- the Ontario government is dominated by them as well, especially at the top.

While you views on gays is abhorrent, and well known here, I will let that posters remarks refuting your views to stand as mine. You know where to find that thread here on Blogging Tories.

Quote:
I wonder what Sharia law does when moslems rape infidels?

I needn't worry myself about something that is not, will not and will never be in Canada.



Quote:
. It's happening on a massive scale in Norway and Sweden, where most of the moslems are Samolis. It's a moslem thing, not just a Pakistani thing.

The Sweden thing was bedunked some time ago. They made big changes in who things are reported. The results are not as you think. Perhaps you can go back and re-read the link that was given?

Quote:
As for your closing remarks ... the police reports you are talking about -- either were not made public, during an election where facts that you claim were well known were not made public by the newspapers, or are not public.

The Police realeases are public, were public and will remain public. Anyone can read them, anyone who wants more can apply for a FOI request for any missing links.
Capice?
Quote:

Personally, I think that unproven cases against people -- cases the police are not willing to take to court -- should NOT be made public. And certainly not on a selective basis. I don't want the people who organized the G-20 police work using their bona fides to sway the electorate.

Phew...good thing they aren't huh?

The Police never make decisions to go to court. Never have, prob never will.

Quote:

And you make all kinds of unsupported claims yourself.

Such as ?
Quote:
You don't know dick about Pakistani culture, admit it. Which means ... yes, about the hat.

Admittedly I am not a scholar on Pakistan , my education on it is elevated by wanting to know more about India. As I got into it , I realized that Pajistan andIndia are connected.
Then one of my best friends worked in Pakistan , he was sent there when the earthquake struck and continued on for some time there. He was very knowledgeable about the country, he had to be to negotiate his job. (Security consultant)
Quote:

By the way, when are we going to get to how the courts have removed their procedural protections when victims of female accusations?
Whatever that means....I guess sometime in the near future?
Bugs





Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 4379
Reputation: 245.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are getting too complicated for me to follow. Surely anyone with any expertise in the law would understand that, for a newspaper, publishing unsupported statements as if they were true (libel), and quoting a police report are two different things.

They obviously wanted to publish the material and lowered their already low journalistic standards to publish it when they did. But they would have had no vulnerability whatever had they had been able to simply quote a police document. Why wouldn't they do that, if those documents are public?

You obviously aren't going to answer this question because you are misrepresenting things, but it still seems a pretty sensible question to me.

The Chretien case isn't a similar case, after all, because protecting the Liberal Party is part of the Star's mission statement, isn't it? Nor was it so important, in the sense that no election hung on this info. I thought, frankly, that the Chretien family's response to their kid's problems was one that I had a lot of sympathy with, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Tough love is hard.

I'll can't respond to your long list of anti-Fordisms, because I think you're making it up. Scuttlebut from around city hall is just rumours. As for the correction on the police press releases, I doubt that they released such information as you say, because there's no doubt that that both the Star and the Sun would have headlined it. Who's zooming who? I was using your terminology, and querying it. You were representing press releases as police reports, not I.

You say all these things were well known, well, I never knew about the murderers, etc. until this very post, and I am a news junkie. As far as I am concerned, the people still made the best choice they could, given the opposition -- who was the open cocksucker, and stupid-with-money, George Smitherman -- the man who inflicted wind turbines on Ontario, to cost us hundreds of $billions into the future.

--------------------------

As for 'good ideas about transit', what makes you think you know a good transit idea from a bad one? Have you ever ridden on the monorail out to the Scarboro town center? It's a terrible transit system. Or look how they took dedicated lanes out of Queens Quay and St Clair ... had the local merchants roused for months, on that one. They ruined Queens Quay as a road capable of taking traffic out of the city core.

The only 'good idea' the TTC has had lately is to jack up fares to $5 in easy stages to draw the teeth out of protest. They care about getting the people from Mississauga and Pickering to the downtown, not about all the the old ladies who needs a bus to the mall, so they can do their shopping.

Good ideas would have been to keep public transit cheap and good, by keeping fares low, and service good. Transportation is a highly price-sensitive service. Sticking with diesel buses, twining the subway, having swipe card admissions, and charging by distance travelled and time of day. Also, splitting Wheel-trans off from the TTC, and making it a separate entity subsidized by city council would be a good idea. Public transit ought to be cheap, particularly in the non-peak hours.

As it is, no wonder Uber can pop up and grow so fast. And wouldn't you know it, all the 'progressives' are down on Uber. Stamping out good ideas is what the TTC is all about.

Not that you'd care about the huge population of older, semi-disabled people who live in the inner city, and who are dependent on public transit.

------------------

By the way, I am not 'buddies' with any of the Fords. I am just do not believe the list of all your still unsubstantiated charges, going way beyond drug addiction, into murder and the like. Not only is it guilt by association, but you don't even sustantiate your charges.

You say there were police press releases on that -- well, give me the link. Prove me wrong, if you can, but don't just list off every scummy bit of slander that comes to your festering mind. And to establish your point, you have to give some evidence that such stuff was 'widely known'.

Nor has the crime wave associated with large-scale Moslem migrations been refuted, to me knowledge. Did you even look at the material I linked you to? Everything I have seen says that the problem is growing, and there are even rapes and robberies in the shelters the Europeans are putting up. Either provide a link, or shut up.

As for the courts ... and the innovations they have brought to get more convictions on sexual harassment ... how can you claim to know anything whatever of the law when you don't know what I am talking about? Does the term 'reverse onus' mean anything to you? Does the distinction between evidence and hearsay something you know about?

As for your claims about income, according to Stats Can, only 207,000 Canadians, out of almost 25,000,000 make over $250,000 ( in 2013). That would be about 8 out a thousand.
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/table.....5a-eng.htm

Obviously, if this is distributed normally, there would be a lot fewer making $400,000, perhaps one or two out of a thousand. But this is family income. Very likely a lot of those incomes would come from two spouses. And there would be even fewer who make that sum, year after year, with annual increases and full dental -- in other words, on salaries.

You say they're all over the place ... I don't see them, but then I don't work in the public sector. Or maybe you're just full of shit. A link showing me the basis of your claim could settle that. Of course, in my circles, people don't normally tell you what they make. Yours are obviously more crass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2

Goto page 1, 2  Next  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Scumming to a city near you

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB