Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pissedoff

votes: 3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:52 pm    Post subject: Religion of peace coming to Canada. Reply with quote

Migrants fight each other for food hours after thugs smash up crowded shelter

http://www.express.co.uk/news/.....ed-shelter
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack 'em in like sardines and voila.

No surprise, the same would happen if it were any other people , maybe except the Japanese.
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TC, did you see what happened in San Bernardino? That doesn't happen with other groups of people, even when they have to endure some discomfort while waiting for their cheques to arrive.

Your response seems to be what you're schooled in ... the multicultural mantra. Are you one of those that can't utter the words "radical Islam"?

The problem that those who go to the Church of Diversity can't seem to recognize, is that Moslems do not assimilate. They colonize. And they cut peoples' heads off.

In any case, these are some of the problems that were reported in late September.

Quote:
Hamburg city officials say that owners of vacant real estate have refused to make their property available to the city on a voluntary basis, and thus the city should be given the right to take it by force.

"The proposed confiscation of private land and buildings is a massive attack on the property rights of the citizens of Hamburg. It amounts to an expropriation by the state [and a] "law of intimidation." — André Trepoll, Christian Democratic Union.

"If a property is confiscated... a lawsuit to determine the legality of the confiscation can only be resolved after the fact. But the accommodation would succeed in any event." — Tübingen Mayor Boris Palmer.

Officials in North Rhine-Westphalia seized a private resort in the town of Olpe to provide housing for up to 400 migrants

"I find it impossible to understand how the city can treat me like this. I have struggled through life with grief and sorrow and now I get an eviction notice. It is a like a kick in the stomach." — Bettina Halbey, 51-year-old nurse, after being notified that she must vacate her apartment so that migrants can move in.

The landlord is being paid 552 euros ($617) for each migrant he takes in. By cramming as many migrants into his property as possible, he stands to receive payments of more than 2 million euros a year from government.

"Considering that migrants cannot afford to rent new properties... moves must be initiated in which higher income households purchase or build more expensive accommodations for themselves in order to free up the less expensive housing for migrants." — The Berlin Institute for Urban Development, the Housing Industry and Loan Associations

"I saw an unbelievable situation: the elderly volunteer lifted the table halfway, looked at the migrant and moved his head asking the migrant to lend a hand. The migrant paused for a moment and then just walked away." — Firsthand account, refugee shelter.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute......ts-housing

The full article gives a lot of details, from a variety of towns in Germany. If you wanted to start a race war in the population, you could hardly have started off better.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
TC, did you see what happened in San Bernardino? That doesn't happen with other groups of people, even when they have to endure some discomfort while waiting for their cheques to arrive. p

It appears Americans kill all the time, just like this Yank did.

And?
Quote:

Your response seems to be what you're schooled in ... the multicultural mantra. Are you one of those that can't utter the words "radical Islam"?

radical Islam radical Islam radical Islam radical Islam

Is that enough?

Are you one of those people who cant use the term in the correct situations?
Quote:

The problem that those who go to the Church of Diversity can't seem to recognize, is that Moslems do not assimilate. They colonize. And they cut peoples' heads off.

Geez, I better be careful since I had breakfast w a Muslim, and will be at a Persian Funeral on Saturday full of Muslims. I just checked my neck, no cut marks. Phew huh?

Do ya think a Kevlar neck brace will help or should I go full armour?
Quote:
Hamburg city officials say that owners of vacant real estate have refused to make their property available to the city on a voluntary basis, and thus the city should be given the right to take it by force.

"The proposed confiscation of private land and buildings is a massive attack on the property rights of the citizens of Hamburg. It amounts to an expropriation by the state [and a] "law of intimidation." — André Trepoll, Christian Democratic Union.

You mean like eminent domain ? Welcome to shitty rules govt's have.
Pissedoff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radical Islam at its best.

Islamic Society students disrupt university lecture on blasphemy and make 'death threat'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/.....ty-lecture
Bugs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
Bugs wrote:
TC, did you see what happened in San Bernardino? That doesn't happen with other groups of people, even when they have to endure some discomfort while waiting for their cheques to arrive. p

It appears Americans kill all the time, just like this Yank did.

Really! Farook is just another American, and which one of them wouldn't go berserk at the thought of a Christmas Party! And I suppose the normal American has a bomb-making factory in his garage?

And?
Quote:

radical Islam radical Islam radical Islam radical Islam

Is that enough?

Are you one of those people who cant use the term in the correct situations?

Not at all. But I am not so blinded by my faith in multiculturalism that I can't see danger when picking immigrants.

Quote:

Geez, I better be careful since I had breakfast w a Muslim, and will be at a Persian Funeral on Saturday full of Muslims. I just checked my neck, no cut marks. Phew huh?

Ah, the lamest ploy of all ... countering systematic observations on behaviour with a personal anecdote, probably fanciful anyway. Just so you know, jihad is a central principle of Islam, and they don't mean any personal struggle to avoid pork. They mean bloody war to force the world to worship Allah. It's analogous to one of the Ten Commandments.

Do ya think a Kevlar neck brace will help or should I go full armour?

You'd probably do better if you pulled your head out of your ass.

Quote:

You mean like eminent domain ? Welcome to shitty rules govt's have.

This isn't eminent domain, and you know it. What an assinine troll you are!
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Really! Farook is just another American, and which one of them wouldn't go berserk at the thought of a Christmas Party! And I suppose the normal American has a bomb-making factory in his garage?
It would appear from what is known that yes, he was an avg American.
As for bombs....Some do. Imagine that.
Quote:
Not at all. But I am not so blinded by my faith in multiculturalism that I can't see danger when picking immigrants

We have done a good job so far and hope we continue to do so. Its going to be hard with the Syrians on our doorstep, but we can only hope those higher ups have a good handle on the job.
Quote:
Ah, the lamest ploy of all ... countering systematic observations on behaviour with a personal anecdote, probably fanciful anyway. Just so you know, jihad is a central principle of Islam, and they don't mean any personal struggle to avoid pork. They mean bloody war to force the world to worship Allah. It's analogous to one of the Ten Commandments.

Its not a lame ploy , nor is it a snippy ploy. I know plenty of muslims and have no issue with any of them.
They happily ignore plenty of tenets of the Koran , much like Christians do all the time with the tenets of that book. Or jews
By and large the ones that come tend to develop western tastes over the years, especially the kids who again, by and large, ignore most of the Koran and grow up like normal Canuck kids.
Old habits die hard. Italian 1st gen girls were cooped up by dads while the boys were allowed to roam freely. Now that these same goirls are mothers they abandon that practice , culturally and religiously . I see the same coming for Muslims.

Quote:
You'd probably do better if you pulled your head out of your ass.

But then you would never hear me and I know you don't want that.

Sorry to say, but that is classic eminent domain. The City or county sees a need for that land, they take it from you. Payments come but that's not the issue.

In the USA they can just take it from you. The legislature may take the land by passing an act and re-titling the land.
The property owner may then seek compensation by suing in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.

You have an absurd idea of a what a troll is.

Maybe I am not a sycophant?
Pissedoff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISIS claim responsibility for California shootings as FBI investigate it as act of terror

http://www.express.co.uk/news/.....California
Bugs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It turns out the official police report from San Bernardino confirms that the attack on the regional center was a terrorist attack.

Malik posted a statement of loyalty to ISIS, and they guns were obtained from some third party, presently being tracked down by the FBI.

Not that that would mean that there's any reason to fear moslems. All the people at the regional center where Farook worked thought he was OK also. Some of them remarked on how decent he seemed, over coffee at morning break.

There are possibly hundred of anecdotes about when he was pleasant, which seems to be most of the time. It didn't make any difference.
Bugs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the troll ...

Quote:
San Bernardino Shootings Destroy Leftist Narrative After Leftist Narrative

Over the last 48 hours, the unserious parade of clown leftists in politics and the media have jumped on every narrative rake in sight. They desperately wanted the shooting in San Bernardino to be a right-winger with an NRA tramp stamp gone mad. Instead, it turned out to be two Muslims who dropped their six-month-old baby off in order to pursue killing.

Here’s how the left desperately attempted to spin narrative after narrative – and will continue to spin in the coming days, ignoring the very real threat of radical Islam.

It Must Be Pro-Lifers! In the aftermath of the left’s gleeful attempts to tie clinically insane person Robert Dear to the entire pro-life movement, they initially thought they’d hit the narrative gold mine again: a Planned Parenthood was located near the shooting location! How near? Well, not that near. At least a mile away, it turns out. But that didn’t stop Sam Stein of Huffington Post from tweeting:

Planned Parenthood is about 1.3 miles from site of shooting. CNN, however, is reporting that the shooting didn’t take place there

— Sam Stein (@samsteinhp) December 2, 2015

Or Jennifer Bendery of MSNBC:

Planned Parenthood near San Bernardino shootings says they’re fine, no gun violence there, per MSNBC. — Jennifer Bendery (@jbendery) December 2, 2015

There is a Chuck-E-Cheese 1.5 miles away from the shooting location. They weren’t targeted either.

It Must Be Right-Wingers of Unspecified Political Priority! If it couldn’t be pinned on the pro-life movement, it had to be some other right-wingers, at least according to moral cow pie Markos Moulitsas of Vox.com, who tweeted this:

Yo GOP, kinda hard to talk about “keeping people safe” when your peeps are shooting up America.

— Markos Moulitsas (@markos) December 2, 2015

Geraldo Rivera of Fox News had the day’s most facepalming moment on Twitter:

The key now is for us to be as outraged by San Bernadino massacre as we would be if Muslim extremists were doing the killing. This is terror

— Geraldo Rivera (@GeraldoRivera) December 2, 2015

Oopsies. We Need More Gun Control! As the shootings unfolded, Democrats universally came out of the woodwork to chant to their pagan god, government: The Great God of Government had to stop such nefarious activities by activating the gun control agenda. Barack Obama said to CBS’s Norah O’Donnell, “We have a pattern now of mass shootings in this country that has no parallel anywhere else in the world.” Hillary Clinton tweeted:

I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now. -H https://t.co/SkKglwQycb — Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) December 2, 2015

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)16%
tweeted:

Mass shootings are becoming an almost-everyday occurrence in this country. This sickening and senseless gun violence must stop.

— Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) December 2, 2015

And the inimitable Geraldo Rivera again:

Mass shooting in San Bernadino California at a Center for the Developmentally Disabled WTF! The 2d Amendment is Stupid!!! Don’t rationalize. — Geraldo Rivera (@GeraldoRivera) December 2, 2015

This narrative hasn’t faded quite as fast as some of the others, because Democrats are far too invested in it to let it go. Here’s Senator Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV)2%
this morning:

We’re going to force the Senate to vote today on amendments that do something to stop gun violence. — Senator Harry Reid (@SenatorReid) December 3, 2015

Prayer Is The Problem! One of the odder narratives yesterday came courtesy of the mainstream media, as well as certain Democratic politicians, including a sitting U.S.AIR Senator: those offering thoughts and prayers were the problem. This narrative likely began months ago after the Umpqua Community College shooting, when Obama said that thoughts and prayers weren’t enough; now that narrative has penetrated the leftist mainstream.

Your “thoughts” should be about steps to take to stop this carnage. Your “prayers” should be for forgiveness if you do nothing – again.

— Chris Murphy (@ChrisMurphyCT) December 2, 2015

Official GOP position: “Praying.” “God bless.” “Praying.” “Thoughts and prayers.” “Praying.” “Thoughts and prayers.” pic.twitter.com/OyW3fQvm4w

— Scott Bixby (@scottbix) December 2, 2015

Other countries must have fewer mass shootings because their conservative politicians offer thoughts and prayers more vigorously. — Matthew Yglesias (@mattyglesias) December 2, 2015

At least 14 dead and 14 injured. But lucky for them, the GOP is offering up loads of thoughts and prayers! — Markos Moulitsas (@markos) December 2, 2015

Fuck your prayers. https://t.co/y1nb2Jbxif

— timheidecker (@timheidecker) December 2, 2015

Huffington Post ran the headline, “Another Shooting, Another Deluge of Tweeted Prayers,” with the lead, “Public officials are the people society trusts to solve society’s ills. Like, say, gun violence. But every time multiple people have been gunned down in a mass shooting, all these officials can seemingly do is rush to offer their useless thoughts and prayers.” The dying New York Daily News took the cake with this cover:

An early look at tomorrow’s front page… GOD ISN’T FIXING THIS: https://t.co/eKUg5f03ec pic.twitter.com/j4gEFg9YtJ

— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) December 3, 2015

As I wrote yesterday:

The same people who believe that when radical Muslims engage in mass shootings, that’s not an indictment of Islam, are now pointing to Christians who pray for shooting victims and labeling them the problem. According to these deep thinkers, if you shout “Allahu akhbar!” while shooting crowds of innocents, that’s not religious in any way; if you pray for the victims, you’re a religious nutjob.

It’s Workplace Violence! This narrative began with the terrorism-associated Council on American-Islamic Relations, which held a press conference late last night. The CAIR spokesman said, “We don’t know the motives. Is it work, rage related? Is it mental illness? Is it extreme ideology? At this point it’s really unknown to us.” Today, President Obama suggested that workplace violence could be a motivation, even though workplace violence isn’t a motivation, but a method. NBC’s Kerry Saunders suggested that the workplace “Christmas party” could have offended the Muslim shooter.

It is highly unlikely that simple hatred of coworkers led to an organized terrorist incident, complete with IED development and GoPro cameras. It is far more likely, as President Obama suggested, that the motivation was Islamic but the targets were workplace-based. Given that the federal government has labeled Fort Hood workplace violence, however, we could see a redux of that narrative here.

Stop The Islamophobia! Sooner or later, we knew we would arrive here. And so we have: when all else fails, blame Islamophobia. On Thursday, Democratic National Committee chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)4%
(D-FL) criticized Republicans for demonizing Muslims. That will continue all day.

There’s just one more step before we reach the end of the rake-stepping parade: climate change.

Keep an eye out.
http://www.breitbart.com/natio.....narrative/

But if you worry about the more obvious possibility, you're as racist ...

Jump to: